Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Come Unto Me, All You That Labour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come Unto Me, All You That Labour (284 Views)

Koinonia 1st Message 2024: Download Be It Unto Me By Apostle Joshua Selman / "Come Unto Me." / ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Unto Me, All You That Labour by geoworldedu: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2020
Yahwehpenis said and I quote, "Cum into me, all you that labour in the condom of God and are heavily loaded and I will give you rest."

cc: Maximus69, Johnw47 cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Unto Me, All You That Labour by johnw47: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2020
geoworldedu:
Yahwehpenis said and I quote, "Cum into me, all you that labour in the condom of God and are heavily loaded and I will give you rest."

geoquerro, i will leave you for the moment to mad max
to further change your attitude

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Come Unto Me, All You That Labour by geoworldedu: 4:51am On Sep 16, 2020
johnw47:

geoquerro, i will leave you for the moment to mad max
to further change your attitude

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
E pain am!!!! tongue
Re: Come Unto Me, All You That Labour by geoworldedu: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Come Unto Me, All You That Labour by johnw47: 4:53am On Sep 21, 2020
geoworldedu:

geoqueero

according to your posts you are infatuated with homosexual acts and with penis
and you talk about handling and sucking penis, and about anal intercourse

you cannot get homosexual and unnatural sex acts off your mind

and your posting perversly about the ALMIGHTY God shows how evil you are

those perverted acts you love to speak off, are described below as being
abominable, unseeming, sexualy immoral and effeminate:

Lev 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly,

1Co 6:9  Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor men who practice homosexuality,

these verses further describe you and tell of your final destination:

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Mat 25:41  Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander.

Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Immorality____satan's Bait / As Obtained On Instagram / Sunday School, Sermon, Offering Or Benediction, Which Is Most Important? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.