Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,792 members, 7,837,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) (65696 Views)

Travellers Crushed To Death As Trailer Rams Into 18-Seater Bus In Abia State / See How Close Roadside Traders Are To The Railway Tracks In Oshodi (video) / Train Rams Into Car In Kubwa Abuja; Female Driver Feared Dead (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by Kobicove(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
What was the bus doing on the rail tracks?
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by Kobicove(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Iamdemola:

Yeah in the first accident involving a highlander SUV

Are you referring to the incident where an underage boy attempting to drive his mother's car killed someone?
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by izubext007: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
amechi project
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by Sollykay41(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
cray91:
Location?
Abeokuta/Ibadan road, odeda local government area, Ogun state. Check my signature for more info
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by Sollykay41(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
KenModi:

God no get hand for this kind matter. Na una refuse to do wetin una suppose do to protect lives and properties; and to avoid such unnecessary incidents and accidents.

It is not rocket science nor does it require divine intervention.
Bro let me tell you something, no matter what, you should never underestimate God's protection because You can't be too careful enough and mistakes are bound to happen.
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by Sollykay41(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mydazz:

In which village, is it farming land?
Odeda local government area, Ogun state. It is a virgin land and can be used for farming, industrial and other purposes. Reach us on 08023707320, 07014056998 for more info.
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by Sollykay41(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Iykenuwa:

Location please?
Abeokuta/Ibadan road, odeda local government area, ogun state. Check my signature for more info
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by Sollykay41(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
banjo022:
six plot of land for 500k??
Yes, it is very real. Reach me on my signature and you will never be disappointed.
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by Sollykay41(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
AnanseK:
D

God will not accept these imbeciles as His people. What is a bus doing on an active rail line?

Don’t venture into blasphemy.
My friend it was a mistake from the bus driver. He lost control off the road and collided with the train.
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by showafrica(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Olatomz1:
What exactly is the bus doing there in the first place...... I'm tired of this country

Lol, i blame Buhari for this...
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by LaboPolitics: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
It seems some people wake everyday in Lagos looking trouble and death on their own. How on a earth would someone with a working brain park a vehicle on a train track?
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by nograv: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Iamdemola:

I heard the bus lost control and ran towards the track at the Army Arena where the oncoming train then rammed into it.

And why did it lose control, no system of annual safety checks performed on vehicles that ply the road..

Common in any sane developed nation..

Ahh Nigeria..
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by StillWiz: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
LawLab247:
Kai

havertz
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by femmyapson(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Chosen1984:
Thats Terrible! Hopefully no one Life is Lost!

This are the Kind of Events that will Occur on the Day of The Rapture

There is gonna be Different Crashes on air and on land because the people Manning them have Suddenly Disappeared!

It's gonna be a Great and Terrible Day!

It's upon us..
Are you Ready for it?

How have you been switching between this account and the other account righteousness89 sir

1 Like

Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by zikter(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lilimax:
This accident happened this morning at Arena Gate Oshodi. Two vehicles were involved in the accident alongside a fast moving train. The first vehicle was a Toyota SUV with two occupants; a father and his son. The father died on the spot when the fast moving train lifted his vehicle and threw it into a gutter whereas the son is still in comma in a hospital around Oshodi. The second Hummer Bus was empty as all the occupants were able to run out of the bus before the fast moving train rammed into the vehicle and dragged it from Arena Gate to the Oshodi bus terminal.
The man that lost his life in the SUV was not so lucky as he could not remove his seat belt so fast before the accident struck. As at 7:20am this morning when I got to the place, his car was still inside the gutter beside the rail track with splashes of blood all over the seat.
I pray his second son currently in comma makes it alive
* The Management of Arena Market Oshodi should investigate this matter as the 2nd gate was still locked when the train was approaching. On sighting the Train approaching, people were beckoning on the security to open the gates to allow the vehicles access to the complex but they were adamant and refused to open the gate until the tragedy struck.
Thanks for this details. It is so unfortunate that people disregard their personal safety in an unbelievable way. The people who were comfortable parking their vehicles on an active rail line should take the blame squarely. Under no circumstances should one drive and be stationary on a rail line. I usually make sure the car on the other side of the rail in front of me has given enough space before I dream of driving across. This was totally avoidable

1 Like

Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by zikter(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
That train must have been moving slow when this happened because i see the van is repairable. Panel beating and some replacement parts will make it whole again. grin
Yes, it was actually approaching a station. Where the accident occurred and the train station is actually close
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by Bluffly: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Olatomz1:
What exactly is the bus doing there in the first place...... I'm tired of this country
They call stupidity believing. That's the kind of people we have in Nigeria at the grassroot.
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by passiveincome01: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
oh
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by themaestro08(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
fasho01:
Only in this country would such unavoidable disasters happen. Thank God no life was lost

Avoidable
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by Bigsunny01(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
Two children on board and de driver actually loss their life in dis accident dis morning at de Arena market gate

May their soul rest in peace
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by bong4(m): 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
YOU CAN ALWAYS GO TO AFGHANISTAN OR IRAQ OR EVEN NORTH KOREA angry. I SOMETIMES WONDER WHEN PEOPLE WILL BE PROUD OF OUR COUNTRY.[/quote]

Please, proud of what exactly?
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by Clothingonline9(m): 12:16am On Sep 15, 2020
Was there
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by fasho01(m): 3:57am On Sep 15, 2020
themaestro08:

Avoidable

Thanks! Fixed
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by KenModi(m): 5:49am On Sep 15, 2020
Sollykay41:

Bro let me tell you something, no matter what, you should never underestimate God's protection because You can't be too careful enough and mistakes are bound to happen.

Yes very true, never underestimate God’s power but I am pretty sure God would not come down to do what he has already give you the power to do.

These things are easily avoidable if the right things are done but we refuse to do them and then call on God to perform miracles.
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by Njspark(m): 6:45am On Sep 15, 2020
How come bus go da train � track. Its like the bus driver wanted to kill himself
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
femmyapson:

How have you been switching between this account and the other account righteousness89 sir
Yeah bro..
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by ebuka1997: 2:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Mayng01:
Isn’t that one of the trains that has just been launched? It has barely started working. May God help us in this country

Why must you criticize Nigeria, did you even read it well ah. undecided
Re: Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) by ebuka1997: 2:43am On Sep 21, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Why do we still have trains used in the 70s Indian film Sholay on our rail tracks despite APC's claims?

Educate yourself https://mobile.twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1306175168742596609

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Australia: Survival Tips!! / A Mobile SUV With A Woman On Top Of It Spotted On The Road (Photo) / U.S. Embassy Abuja New Procedure For Drop Box Renewals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.