Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I'm In Need Of Help. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm In Need Of Help. (531 Views)

I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED / A Young Soul In Need Of Help / I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of Help. by Joefat: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2020
This happened on 27th of July 2020, I'm in need of little cash for an urgency, due to the pandemic and the way everyone has been managing what they have, I think not to pull pressure on anyone by asking them for help, with a little days delayed on my salary. I downloaded this loan Application called Aella Credits from play store.

Immediately i finished the registration, I got my salary alert on my phone, so I don't even bother to request for any loan again.

Later that day, I went through the app and i discovered one can invest with them, so I credited the app with some of Forty thousand naira (#40,000).

Immediately after i credit the account, I got this message directly on my phone (Acct: ***04145
Amt: N40,000 CR
Desc: Aella Wallet Funded
Avail Bal: N40,000) which I saw the money in the app.

I proceeded to invest the money, but the funniest thing was that, they didn't allowed me to use the money that was just got credited.

I tried to withdraw the money back to my account, they also refused to let me do that as well.

I've sent them uncountable emails, because that's the only way i know I can reached them with, but all I got was that, they're working on it whenever I emailed them.

The money is still there with them, please if anyone has any other means to get this money out of the app should share with me for God sake.
Re: I'm In Need Of Help. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2020
aela credit.. when there is others there .... message them multiple type so that ur money will be given to you or else u have enter one chance

1 Like

Re: I'm In Need Of Help. by Joefat: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
aela credit.. when there is others there .... message them multiple type so that ur money will be given to you or else u have enter one chance

I think of that one chance already.
But I don't think I've other alternative than email and if I won't exaggerated, I've sent more than 18 to 20 emails to them, and nothing has been done up till date.
Re: I'm In Need Of Help. by SavageResponse(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
Joefat:
This happened on 27th of July 2020, I'm in need of little cash for an urgency, due to the pandemic and the way everyone has been managing what they have, I think not to pull pressure on anyone by asking them for help, with a little days delayed on my salary. I downloaded this loan Application called Aella Credits from play store.

Immediately i finished the registration, I got my salary alert on my phone, so I don't even bother to request for any loan again.

Later that day, I went through the app and i discovered one can invest with them, so I credited the app with some of Forty thousand naira (#40,000).

Immediately after i credit the account, I got this message directly on my phone (Acct: ***04145
Amt: N40,000 CR
Desc: Aella Wallet Funded
Avail Bal: N40,000) which I saw the money in the app.

I proceeded to invest the money, but the funniest thing was that, they didn't allowed me to use the money that was just got credited.

I tried to withdraw the money back to my account, they also refused to let me do that as well.

I've sent them uncountable emails, because that's the only way i know I can reached them with, but all I got was that, they're working on it whenever I emailed them.

The money is still there with them, please if anyone has any other means to get this money out of the app should share with me for God sake.

This is what happens to people who are in a hurry to get quick money!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Need Of Help. by Joefat: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
SavageResponse:

This is what happens to people who are in a hurry to get quick money!

Quick money you say?. What's quick money need to do with you saving part of your salary for the rest of the month, just to avoid not to squandered it all at once?

(1) (Reply)

offer cancelled!! / Earn Monthly From Admob Today / Best Investment Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.