Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Lets Deal If You Buy Laptop Parts Here In Awka - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Lets Deal If You Buy Laptop Parts Here In Awka (298 Views)

I Want To Buy Laptop / Where To Buy Laptop / Where To Buy Laptop Accessories In Benin City.??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Deal If You Buy Laptop Parts Here In Awka by coolcentbigman(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
My laptop became faulty all of a sudden the repairer I took it to couldn't repair it and he said he's suspecting the graphics card is bad.

So I'm selling it off to anyone interested in the parts.

The parts are all working perfectly and this laptop comes with
500Gb hhd
4Gb ram
Keyboard and mouse works fine
Screen in good and some are other parts

Re: Lets Deal If You Buy Laptop Parts Here In Awka by strangest(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
screen resolution issue...
apart from the double vision,is there any other issue?
Re: Lets Deal If You Buy Laptop Parts Here In Awka by coolcentbigman(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
strangest:
screen resolution issue...

apart from the double vision,is there any other issue?

No there isn't, none that I know of.
Re: Lets Deal If You Buy Laptop Parts Here In Awka by strangest(m): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
coolcentbigman:

No there isn't, none that I know of.
if you were in Onitsha, I would have tried to see if I can fix it
or

have you reformatted the PC?
Re: Lets Deal If You Buy Laptop Parts Here In Awka by coolcentbigman(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
strangest:

if you were in Onitsha, I would have tried to see if I can fix it

or

have you reformatted the PC?
Yes I think I sent it to Abuja with windows 10 and it came back with windows 7 but the Windows is not properly installed because it keeps running into issues.
Re: Lets Deal If You Buy Laptop Parts Here In Awka by strangest(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
coolcentbigman:

Yes I think I sent it to Abuja with windows 10 and it came back with windows 7 but the Windows is not properly installed because it keeps running into issues.

find someone to return the win10 , it may be the culprit
Re: Lets Deal If You Buy Laptop Parts Here In Awka by coolcentbigman(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
strangest:

find someone to return the win10 , it may be the culprit
They said it the graphics card and that Amd not intel which always has similar problem and will warrant to change the motherboard to be able to fix it.

(1) (Reply)

I Sell The Best Laptops For A Living �class Dey / Brandnew Macbook Air Rose Gold 2020 13inch I3 10th Gen / HP 650 G2-----URGENT RESPONSE.....pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.