Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience (1728 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
I am not married, not even in a relationship but I womanize a lot. I’m beginning to think it’s a curse or are men generally like this? I don’t know but I want to know.

As the threads title says, married men that were once chronic womanizers,

* did you turn a new leaf after marriage?

* or did you carry on the womanizing ministry in marriage?

* or you are just pretending/trying not to be irresponsible?

Help me answer these questions.
Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
You grow up and finally find someone that ticks all your priorities in life...and don't want to jeopardise that beautiful union with fukcing some good for nothing oloshos.

If you actually care for the woman in your life, you wouldn't knowingly hurt her (or the r/ship you guys have) by cheating.

Any man can cheat, it's very easy and you don't need skills to do that, the catch is to be strong/respectful enough to be content with the woman in your life.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
You grow up and finally find someone that ticks all your priorities in life...and don't want to jeopardise that beautiful union with fukcing some good for nothing oloshos.

If you actually care for the woman in your life, you wouldn't knowingly hurt her (or the r/ship you guys have) by cheating.

Any man can cheat, it's very easy and you don't need skills to do that, the catch is to be strong/respectful enough to be content with the woman in your life.
The only thing I picked from your post is “you will grow up”

But outgrowing this could take a long long time. Don’t tell me Ned is still looking for that woman that ticks all his priorities grin neither has he outgrown womanizing.

4 Likes

Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Good response but let me check if you have insulted me before so I would know what to say to you

4 Likes

Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Seek forgiveness from almighty God and ask God to change you
Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:
Good response but let me check if you have insulted me before so I would know what to say to you
i will ask again, is that yansh on your dp for commercial purposes? I used a more presentable english this time grin
Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
Carchoice:
i will ask again, is that yansh on your dp for commercial purposes? I used a more presentable english this time grin
You are not really ready to change,yeye boy
Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by DICKstractor: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
cheesy

I had a friend who womanized alot while he was not yet married. He told me that he hates the habit and he will try to change before marriage.

He tried all he could but nothing happened. He got married later on and the art of womanizing was still there. After having his 4kids, he decided to get totally castrated because he loved his wife very well. He didn't want to do anything that will stain his marriage

Totally castration is the key

2 Likes

Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:
You are not really ready to change,yeye boy
i need your help if you can change me. What will it take?
Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:

I have never written in the last 11yrs on NL that it's ok for anyone to cheat. Although I do know/understand why many people do cheat, just like I understand why some kill/rape etc

1 Like

Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

I have never written in the last 11yrs on NL that it's ok for anyone to cheat. Although I do know/understand why many people do cheat, just like I understand why some kill/rape etc

why do people kill bro?

1 Like

Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by fati2001(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

EXCELLENT.
Oyah take ur Award

4 Likes

Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Carchoice:
i need your help if you can change me. What will it take?
Give your life to Christ first,try and follow Pastor Chris Oyakhilome on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by bukatyne(f): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!

1 Like

Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!
lol
Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Carchoice:

why do people kill bro?

Many different reasons:
- some do because they believe it's the only way for them to stay Alive (aka my life is in danger and I need to protect it)
- some lazy people do because they want to attain what they don't deserve, thus they are willing to kill for it.
- some do because of temporary insanity
- some do because they believe death is the punishment someone deserves for the crime they committed
- some do because they believe you are better off dead than alive
- some do because they have No respect for life
- some do because they are under the influence of alcohol/drugs and ain't in control of their own actions any longer

Etc etc etc

2 Likes

Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by Flexherbal(m): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
When you stick to your wife, you save time , money and energy.

That only is enough to make any man stop womanizing.

1 Like

Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by crackhaus: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
DICKstractor:
cheesy
I had a friend who womanized alot while he was not yet married. He told me that he hates the habit and he will try to change before marriage.

But, he tried all he can and nothing happened. He got married later on and the art of womanizing was still there. After having his 4kids, he decided to get totally castrated because he loved his wife very well. He didn't want to do anything that will stain his marriage

Total castration is the key
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Very difficult to change. It is inborn. It even gets worse after marriage. You will see both single and married ladies wanting to taste your sugar stick. If devil want to dine with you, just have money, swag, confidence and masculine body. You go tire.

1 Like

Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by ebicon(f): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Can Dog turn to Cat ? Only God can abeg
Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2020
ebicon:
Can Dog turn to Cat ? Only God can abeg
only God can shapeshift?
Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by crackhaus: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2020
Ninejaywon:
Very difficult to change. It is inborn. It even gets worse after marriage. You will see both single and married ladies wanting to taste your sugar stick. If devil want to dine with you, just have money, swag, confidence and masculine body. You go tire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2020
Marriage can not stop someone from adultery though a times, it may. If responsibilities are keep on pilling up and money is not forthcoming, nobody will tell u to stop wastages, provided the man is also a responsible husband, who cares for his immediate family before any other things.
Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by judgedredd22(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2020
Zzor:
lol
Come o! Who get yansh and Bobby wey dey that your pic? �
Re: Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
Zzor:
smiley you are a witty chap.

(1) (Reply)

When Should You Introduce Your Children To Your Partner? / Popcorn / 12-year-old Boy Beats Baby Brother To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.