Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,240 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (50605 Views)

Ned Nwoko Shares Sweet Family Photo Featuring Regina Daniels With All His Kids / Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by chukwuibuipob: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
cool
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Timewaster: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
daddytime:
I hope say this man invest him money solidly because him spending suppose get better income to wedge am oh.

Billions wey nothing dey enter dey quick deplete oh.
If u had sense

You'll know one don't just become a billionaire without investment
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by ITbomb(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chika Ike now

I will be there some day

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Angelfrost(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
kikilove:
Beautiful kids.This man is wise enough to marry very beautiful wives and therefore has beautiful kids.Regina's child looks very fine

Nigga is trying to clean up his gene pool, and correct the physical foundation on which he was sired!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
ayrulez:
I just wonder how the kids of the man all turn out to be beautiful and fair in complexion, not even one child has his complexion and look....

check well... they have his mouth shape

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Them say him na lawyer.I never see am for court dey fight case.Where his money dey come from?
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by daddytime(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
Timewaster:
If u had sense

You'll know one don't just become a billionaire without investment

You are talking to the ones who were saddled with the unfortunate and unenviable responsibility to have birthed and raised a nuisance like you who should have been abandoned in the septic where he rightly belongs by abortion.

Ashlock.

What investment gave him his money, mention it.

Someone that made his money from his percentage of the Paris debt overpayment recovery as a lawyer.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
nicho450:
No kidnapper would lo
cate our children in Jesus name
haha
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Gwazah(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Why person no carry that him color as him de run from black so.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Jinad50: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
daddytime:
I hope say this man invest him money solidly because him spending suppose get better income to wedge am oh.

so na u way be poor man wan advise billionier.
sabi sabi
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by RPG2020(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
Blessed assurance
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by nicho450(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
listowell:
haha
Hahahaha
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Jakama90(m): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
daddytime:

Did he sell his father's land to make the billions.. Was it not investments that made him the billionaire he is today?
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by daddytime(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Jakama90:

Did he sell his father's land to make the billions.. Was it not investments that made him the billionaire he is today?

Ignorant dingbats

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by daddytime(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Jinad50:
so na u way be poor man wan advise billionier.
sabi sabi

It is spelled as Billionaire, you ignorant dimwit.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Mayng01(m): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
The girl on the right looks very neddy
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by lekki1444: 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
This ned guy is a peculiar fellow. only smashes virgins, and is trying to get his childrens complextion as far away from his own as possible, and finally he is trying to get as far away from his culture as possible and is now a muslim. very peculiar fellow. seems he has the spirit of a fugitive on the run away from himself. the spirit is trying to get as far away from itself as possible

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by GEEBITE: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
Thats what MKO Abiola said too.Learnt some of his sons were thrown into cell for burgling their step mom's apartment.While Kudirat Abiola's sons are now political jobbers for the highest bidders.
Macsjebs:

What will you now say of Kessington Adebutu
Forget, the money will go round in surplus even to their children unborn

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
GEEBITE:
Thats what MKO Abiola said too.Learnt some of his sons were thrown into cell for burgling their step mom's apartment.While Kudirat Abiola's sons are now political jobbers for the highest bidders.
Very convincing point, that's one thing with polygamy though but there are exceptions, especially when the cash is 'over-surplus'
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by slimik: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
daddytime:

You are talking to the ones who were saddled with the unfortunate and unenviable responsibility to have birthed and raised a nuisance like you who should have been abandoned in the septic where he rightly belongs by abortion.

Ashlock.

What investment gave him his money, mention it.

Someone that made his money from his percentage of the Abacha loot recovery as a lawyer.

Mumu

Guy no be every rain wey fall or sun wey shine dey favor person.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by starbright4real(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) am in lagos and willing to relocate 07037799108
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by daddytime(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
slimik:

Guy no be every rain wey fall or sun wey shine dey favor person.

??
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by AnthonyAk(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
daddytime:

Modified:

As for the dimmys quoting me to spew trash, it an open secret that he made his billions from his percentage of the Abacha loot recovery as a lawyer.

A fool and his money are soon parted ways. Once time come its regina that will be the architect of his demise.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by malcolmpounds(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
God punish poverty...Dear Lord, grant us wealth and provide for us from the best of provisions..Ameeeen
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Jakama90(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
daddytime:

Ignorant dingbats
The same to you
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Kaymaxine(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
daddytime:

Modified:

As for the dimmys quoting me to spew trash, it an open secret that he made his billions from his percentage of the Abacha loot recovery as a lawyer.
And you talking from experience abi
Former billionaire!!!
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
Money is Bae. grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by MMXX: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
man is making sure none of his kids look like him
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by TheCork(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
Brachaa:
Fresh lovely kids. See the smallest cutie shinning eyes like Daddy.

Stop complain please.
bleach yor skin or else no man will want u on nairaland..me incuded!(no oofense) angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing / Tacha Joins #ENDSARS Protest (Photos, Video) / Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.