Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Bbnaija: Cute Photo Of Kiddwaya With Otedola And Terry Waya After Eviction - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Cute Photo Of Kiddwaya With Otedola And Terry Waya After Eviction (1309 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State / Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya / BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Cute Photo Of Kiddwaya With Otedola And Terry Waya After Eviction by phylshan: 10:13am On Sep 15, 2020
A new photo has been trending online of billionaire Femi Otedola with his family friend and billionaire Terry Waya together with Kiddwaya after his eviction from the Big Brother house.
Reactions have continued to trail the photo since it was released to the social media with some saying 'all they see there is money'.
It could be recalled that Kiddwaya was evicted from the Big Brother house same day as Prince but only his eviction has continued to cause ripples among millions of viewers across the globe. He and his friend in the house, Erica remain the most talked about evicted housemates in the season 5 lockdown.

Re: Bbnaija: Cute Photo Of Kiddwaya With Otedola And Terry Waya After Eviction by solmus: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Kiddy
Re: Bbnaija: Cute Photo Of Kiddwaya With Otedola And Terry Waya After Eviction by edoairways: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2020
This is what he wanted (fame)
Re: Bbnaija: Cute Photo Of Kiddwaya With Otedola And Terry Waya After Eviction by tellmoon(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
This is the moment. Take advantage of ur fame now and blow. Go go go...
Re: Bbnaija: Cute Photo Of Kiddwaya With Otedola And Terry Waya After Eviction by newguy1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
So we will make a bill board out of it
Re: Bbnaija: Cute Photo Of Kiddwaya With Otedola And Terry Waya After Eviction by Khayceeofficial(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
I just uploaded this photo as my display picture on Facebook and I just won an all expensed paid trip to the Bahamas...

Thanks a whole lot OP for posting this news.
I'm really grateful
Re: Bbnaija: Cute Photo Of Kiddwaya With Otedola And Terry Waya After Eviction by kenzysmith: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
DJ cuppy will be eggar to get pounded by kidd

(1) (Reply)

Another New Zee World Movie Coming Up This May 2022 "Meet In Love" / Moderator/zain / Updated: Channels Tv Still Under Siege: Sss Release Detained Channels Tv Staff:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.