Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,947 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Bbnaija: Nengi Wins The HOH, Veeand NEO Secures A Place In The Bigbrother Finale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Nengi Wins The HOH, Veeand NEO Secures A Place In The Bigbrother Finale (349 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) / Throwback Video Of Ebuka Being Evicted From The Bigbrother House In 2007 / Kiddwaya Is A Friend & Am A Star Before Going Into The Bigbrother - Erica Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nengi Wins The HOH, Veeand NEO Secures A Place In The Bigbrother Finale by Nuelconcept: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Big Brother Naija Housemate Nengi wins the head of house challenge.

This means she has earned a place in the Big Brother Finale.
Congratulations to Nengi on securing her place in the finale.

Vee and Neo were also safe for the week in other words, they have booked a place in the finale.

Please subscribe to my channel, turn on the notification bell so that you get notified anytime i post a new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hm50PQoX6Q

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Olamide Acquires Lamborghini Worth N218m / Why Does My Voice Crack? 6 Common Reasons, Tips, And More / New Music: Reniigaed – Hussein Feat. Jayd + Whip [download Mp3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.