Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) (6624 Views)

Killer Wonder Bank Nospetco Oil And Gas / Nospetco Oil And Gas - Verification Of Investors / Nospetco Oil & Gas Ltd.have Started Collecting Investors Information For Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by Rocktation(f): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2011
Please, any new info on Nospetco oil and gas ltd? The last i heard was about some verification exercise going on at Nitel office, Ikeja, some three weeks back. Does anyone have an inkling of when the actual payment/refund will start?
Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by biolabee(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2011
go to the same place and verify that ur details are correct

1 Like

Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by Ejovwokeagomate(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2012
Hello my friend.how are u doing today ï hope u are fine .p/s contact me in my email,Ejovwokeagomate@gmail.com okey
Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by donblanco: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2012
hi pls what kind of verification again?some of us are not in lagos please what is going on cos i av not done any verification frm kwara/niger
Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by Rocktation(f): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2012
I wasn't in the country myself as at the time i posted this. And as the date indicates, the exercise i was talking about, happened last year. That was the fourth in the long line of exercises that have been going on and i can't tell if it's the last.

I believe that Nigeria as a whole, will be aware, if/when anything serious begins to happen, so don't bother your head too much...#Self-Motivation#
Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by Ivynwa(f): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2012
Oh I read about verification and reading very well understood that it was last year's post. I call up Maiyaki (the owner of Nospetco) on the phone from time to time and he seems to be still attending to the case in court, I don't understand why court cases take forever in Nigeria.

The man seems to me like a man of integrity with the way he maintained his old phone number and still answers and explains things when you call him. I was once impatient with him on the phone and he got angry with me and I even got more angry myself as in he is the one tying down my money yet he still picks my call and answers respectfully. I am hopeful that he will pay up his investors if our heartless country will be kind enough to unfreeze the millions they got frozen up. What kind of country is ours? I saw a country where an organisation(credit union) people invested in went bankrupt and the govt mapped out plans to pay the investors. Nigeria is a heartless country, trust me! I said it!
Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by Rocktation(f): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2012
My sis, I shiver each time I remember the amount that's tied up. cheesy And to think that Maiyaki and his gang still have dirt up their sleeves, planning to short-change us, when he should be topping as compensation. Hmmn, God de. That case must end someday so we'll just wait and see.
Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by emekagh(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2012
Thought Nospectco is gone. Will be happy if the come back, cos making money offline is as sweet as making it online
Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
Rocktation: My sis, I shiver each time I remember the amount that's tied up. cheesy And to think that Maiyaki and his gang still have dirt up their sleeves, planning to short-change us, when he should be topping as compensation. Hmmn, God de. That case must end someday so we'll just wait and see.
eyaaaaaaaa God is there sha..it shall be well..
R u on fbk?
Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by oakwoodpark: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
Guys pls, what should i do for starters? I invested quite a huge amount there and about two years ago when the come today come tomoroww was getting too much, i just quit trying. Is there a chance that we can really get our money back? And how can i get the number to call? Thanks
Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by Ivynwa(f): 3:20am On Aug 13, 2012
oakwoodpark: Guys pls, what should i do for starters? I invested quite a huge amount there and about two years ago when the come today come tomoroww was getting too much, i just quit trying. Is there a chance that we can really get our money back? And how can i get the number to call? Thanks

Yes be hopeful, better positive than negative.
Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by dealordea(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
Was able to google search their name today! Invested 300k back in 2007 and still haven't got anything up till now, maybe some more insight will do on this case.
Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by Olugbenger(m): 9:12am On Feb 01, 2013
sum1 help us pls with information....i av close to 1.5 million dere
Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by page9(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2013
It was unfortunate that you all invested in the hyip of nospetco like others similar pony schemes of that era.

I was lucky not to have been swayed by some of my close associates who made some good money at the early stage.

While I pray that you all recover your lost funds, my candid opinion going by the quality of leadership we have in this country, you should pray for the best and expect the worst.

In other words, don't put so much hope on the recovery less you get disappointed second time.

But learn from the experience, tame your greed, be more careful and move on. Remember, when it is too good to be true, it is usually not true

Best of luck to you all

1 Like

Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by SOJOSEPH(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
I understand that the Appeal Court has just adjourned the case to January 2016.
Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by SOJOSEPH(m): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
Investors want Supreme Court to review adjournment on case with Oil & Gas company

NAN-H-7
Investors
Katsina, June 18, 2015 (NAN) Some people who invested in Nospetco Oil and Gas Ltd. have appealed to the Supreme Court to review the adjournment of their case with the company.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that the investors, majority of whom are retirees, had invested their money in the company with the aim of making profit.

However, the investors said they had not benefited from the company, as it was letter sealed off by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for lack of license to operate as a financial institution.

The spokesman of the investors, Malam Danladi Idris, told NAN on Thursday in Katsina that a lower court had earlier passed judgment in favour of the investors that the company should refund them.

Idris said that the court ordered that a committee be set up to settle the investors, but the company refused and appealed the judgment.

He said that the appellate court upheld the judgment of the lower court and ordered that the company should pay back the investors’ capital.

The spokesman said that the management of the company took the matter to Supreme Court.

According to him, the court sat three times on the case after which it re-adjourned the matter to January 2016.

He explained that the seven-month adjournment was too long as some of the investors had died, while others were on sick bed as a result of the issue.

‘’Both the investors and their families are suffering, some of them have died and their families are waiting for their money to keep body and soul together.

‘’The seven-month adjournment is too long considering the situation on the ground. I urge the Chief Judge of the Federation to intervene in the case so that the money could be refunded quickly,’’ he said.(NAN)
Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by mumu9gerian: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Any news on nospetco
Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by greenlilly(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
June 15, (THEWILL)- The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled that Investors in Nospetco Oil & Gas Ltd (Wonder Bank) whose N22.45 billion funds are being trapped in the Central Bank of Nigeria, for over 14 years, can go to the appropriate court for recovery of their money.

With the ruling, the apex court affirmed the decision of the Court of Appeal, which held that the money actually belonged to the investors.

The court also dismissed Nospetco Oil and Gas claims that the money should be paid into its coffers.

Delivering the judgement through zoom, Justice Amina Augie leading Justice Osegi, said the three other Justices of the apex court that formed the five-man panel agreed that since it is a collective investment scheme, the case can be prosecuted in a representative capacity and directed the investors through their lead counsel, Debo Adeleke, to go to the appropriate court to ventilate their grievances.

The Nospetco Oil and Gas had earlier appealed against the judgement of the Investment and Security Tribunal (IST), which ordered that the sum of N22.45 billion should be kept in the CBN for the Investors.

For more info

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/nospetco-investors-get-supreme-courts-verdict-to-retrieve-n22-45b-funds/

2 Likes

Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Go to court, this court again will stay another 14 years and I lost all my MOU with Nospectco oil and Gas during EndSars 2020 in Lagos.

greenlilly:
June 15, (THEWILL)- The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled that Investors in Nospetco Oil & Gas Ltd (Wonder Bank) whose N22.45 billion funds are being trapped in the Central Bank of Nigeria, for over 14 years, can go to the appropriate court for recovery of their money.

With the ruling, the apex court affirmed the decision of the Court of Appeal, which held that the money actually belonged to the investors.

The court also dismissed Nospetco Oil and Gas claims that the money should be paid into its coffers.

Delivering the judgement through zoom, Justice Amina Augie leading Justice Osegi, said the three other Justices of the apex court that formed the five-man panel agreed that since it is a collective investment scheme, the case can be prosecuted in a representative capacity and directed the investors through their lead counsel, Debo Adeleke, to go to the appropriate court to ventilate their grievances.

The Nospetco Oil and Gas had earlier appealed against the judgement of the Investment and Security Tribunal (IST), which ordered that the sum of N22.45 billion should be kept in the CBN for the Investors.

For more info

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/nospetco-investors-get-supreme-courts-verdict-to-retrieve-n22-45b-funds/
Re: Nospetco Oil And Gas Ltd (Anxious Investors/Friends) by delpee(f): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
greenlilly:

For more info

Good news for the investors. 14 years is a long time though! Hopefully the new case won't take another 10 years.

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Community Newspaper / For Sale: Steam hair Dryer With Pic / Why Cant Nigeria Print Enough Naira Notes And Get Out Of Recession? (See Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.