Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,015 members, 7,859,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

5 Shitty Situations That Life Randomly Throws At You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5 Shitty Situations That Life Randomly Throws At You (333 Views)

Face Me I Face You Will Make You Understand That Life No Get Duplicates / [memes] 34 Randomly Funny Memes From Facebook's Sarcasm / Shitty And Funny Life Tips (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Shitty Situations That Life Randomly Throws At You by Debonubia: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Life may bring you to that point where you pray for the ground to open and swallow you, or rapture should happen, but the angels just refuse to blow the trumpet, and the earth refuses to cut open.

So, you are left with no choice than to face whatever it is. I understand, we all have been there. I mean that point where Yoruba would say, Mogbe o, and Ibibio would say, Mmekpa!

Let’s look at some of these situations:

Read on here https://danfoxpress.xyz/5-shitty-situations-that-life-randomly-throws-at-you/

(1) (Reply)

African Magic Epic Are Wonderful People / ADULTS! Minimize Your Sugar Intake. / Only Brainiacs Can Solve This Riddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.