Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before (5420 Views)

I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding / UNILAG: I Have Resumed As Acting VC — Soyombo / ASUU: Has Your School Resumed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before by Abimbola2525(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Welcome to another article of mine. It is worthy of note that the kogi state university is one of the worst universities in Nigeria. They are good in learning.

It is no longer news that schools closed in the country as a result of the Covid 19 virus that entered the world and Nigeria in particular. The virus is a deadly one. It has killed many people since it started, though many have recovered from it.

Click on the link below to read more and view pictures
https://www.examweapon.com/2020/09/see-pictures-the-kogi-state-university-have-resumed-students-are-checked-before-entering-the-school-premises.html

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before by femo86(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Thrash

What kind of blogger are you?

It's not by force to blog, look for something else to do

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before by Akinexcel: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
It's great that schools are beginning to open gradually .

1 Like

Re: See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before by SabaliPatience: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
femo86:
Thrash
I never see person wey mumu reach OP.
see as I open thread expecting to see pics

1 Like

Re: See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before by haiti007(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Where are the students that resumed.
Re: See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before by Vexedkid(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
I hope cultism and oppression doesn't resume with them

1 Like

Re: See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before by NwaliE01: 2:25am On Sep 16, 2020
OP why giving people false Hope.
Re: See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 16, 2020
Abimbola2525:
Welcome to another article of mine. It is worthy of note that the kogi state university is one of the worst universities in Nigeria. They are good in learning.

It is no longer news that schools closed in the country as a result of the Covid 19 virus that entered the world and Nigeria in particular. The virus is a deadly one. It has killed many people since it started, though many have recovered from it.

Click on the link below to read more and view pictures
https://www.examweapon.com/2020/09/see-pictures-the-kogi-state-university-have-resumed-students-are-checked-before-entering-the-school-premises.html

OP, take it from me, you seriously have to stop blogging.

Your written English almost gave me a heart attack. I will definitely die the next time I read something from you. So, please, SOS and stop posting stuff here or anywhere else.
Re: See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before by ArticleBeast: 6:36am On Sep 16, 2020
Op please you should be outsourcing your content to professional writers.
Re: See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before by backtalkG(m): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2020
Op you are confused
Re: See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before by webmaster99(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2020
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Re: See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before by projectreserve2: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2020
Good information
Re: See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before by Drizzy5001(m): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2020
Fake news
Re: See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before by Dreamliner787(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
Shey una dey okay like this? Wey pics undecided ??

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Minister Of Education On Immorality / Unilorin Softcopy Postgraduate Entrance Exam Past Questions And Answers Availabl / NABTEB GCE (November/December) Result 2017 Is Out | How To Check Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.