Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,602 members, 7,847,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

What Next? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Next? (170 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Next? by ubongdo33: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Good evening all my Name is Samuel.I am an undergraduate student in a federal university in rivers state.my parents were not in support of my football dream.i want to drop out quickly and I want to leave the house seriously.but the problem is where will I go if I leave unpurpose?I expect aid like as if I don't know the person but he/she aids me and probably support my football dream rather than my parents.pls nairalanders and all concerned what is your advice. Pls air your voices pls pls pls I need responses pls pls pls
Thank you all for listening!!!!!
Love you all!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Next? by olus01(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
am just here to test the mic, the elders are coming to tell you what you dont know and what you need to know

(1) (Reply)

See You As You Move To ICAN Next Stage Or Qualify / Oracle 1Z0-808 Exam Dumps With Verified Questions / Trump's DHS Proposes Ban On Most Of Africa From Getting A 4 Year Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.