Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Good And Effective Herbal Medicine For Epilepsy. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good And Effective Herbal Medicine For Epilepsy. (154 Views)

Get Rid Of Epilepsy / Get Rid Of Epilepsy / Get Rid Of Epilepsy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good And Effective Herbal Medicine For Epilepsy. by Alimat40: 2:50am On Sep 16, 2020
Please, fellow nairalanders, I am seeking help from concerned persons in the forum. There is a girl of about 17 years old and started suffering from epilepsy over four years now, and she was placed on tergretol medication and the drug appears not to be helpful, because it doesn't reduce it. I was advised to go for native medicine that it works for such disease. I am appealing to any one who has gone through this experience or knows good source should please help out. I have searched yemkem lists, they don't have that formulation. God bless every concerned in this matter and thank you

(1) (Reply)

Movie: Agba Kamo 2 Latest Yoruba 2020 Drama / “What Is The Essence Of BVN?”- Nigerians Slam FG’s Self Certification Form / HP Laptop For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.