Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,646 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Please Help! Iphone6 And Wahala - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help! Iphone6 And Wahala (350 Views)

Iphone6 Plus For Sale 40k Neat And Fairly Used / What Is The Current Price Of Iphone6 And Iphone6+ / Iphone6 And 7 Users With Screen And Battery Issues. Did You No That??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Iphone6 And Wahala by lyndaway(f): 3:37am On Sep 16, 2020
phone engineers,

my iPhone went off after the cord got spoiled, bought new cord ..but the phone has refused to charge, talk more of coming on.
....have tried different new chargers on it, still no charging sign talk more of turning on.. is three days now . I'm Confused..will appreciate any assist.

Thanks!
Re: Please Help! Iphone6 And Wahala by Demigod111(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2020
1.Try a standard iPhone charger If it works..or change your battery...If the charger is ok..
Re: Please Help! Iphone6 And Wahala by lyndaway(f): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2020
Demigod111:
1.Try a standard iPhone charger If it works..or change your battery...If the charger is ok..

thanks bro

I've tried iPhone charger..still not coming up.. and I just don't want to give it to repairers without having idea of what is wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Phone Swapping / Tecno Spark In Ai For Sale / Used One Plus 7 Pro Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.