Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta (6106 Views)

Man Shoots Wife Dead In Nasarawa Before Her Mother (photo) / Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error / Man Mistakenly Shoots Wife In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by EkoIle1: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2011

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/nigerian-man-shoots-wife-atlanta

By SaharaReporters, New York

A Nigerian man, Maximillian Ezimora, has been arrested in Atlanta after shooting his wife, Uchenna Ezimora, five times. The wife, described by a source as a hard working registered nurse in the Atlanta area, survived the shooting and is currently hospitalized. SaharaReporters was unable to ascertain her condition.

Mr. Ezimora, who reportedly hails from Adazi, Anambra State, is being held in Fulton County jail in Atlanta. He is charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and possession of firearms while committing a felony.

The couple owns a business, Maxing Groceries, on Fletcher Street in Atlanta. SaharaReporters learnt that the business license is in Mrs. Ezimora’s name.
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by EkoIle1: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2011
Another ibo on ibo atrocity and the usual ibo rage,
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 26, 2011
. . . again? This must be the 13th case this year.
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by adconline(m): 12:40am On Feb 26, 2011
What's up with these men killing their wives who happen to be mostly nurses?
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by againstGEJ(m): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2011
I blame GEJ for all these.
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by OAM4J: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2011
Whao! not again!!
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by Ramon2: 12:50am On Feb 26, 2011
Igbo men, and some Yoruba men, kill their wives in the USA
Yoruba women, but no Igbo woman, kill their husbands in Nigeria (with photo)

http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,49062.0-.html
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by bashr4: 12:52am On Feb 26, 2011
if these nigerians cant keep their marriages in the states they should come back to nigeria haba.
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by bkbabe97y(m): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2011
Wow the sun is in the sky! Fish swim! Birds fly! Ibo man blazed his binch. . . . .  I'm really SURPRISED. . . . . .
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by Ramon2: 12:53am On Feb 26, 2011
Why did this Nigerian kill his wife?

by TUNDE FAGBENLE

The ultimate horror of spousal abuse was brought home to me a couple of weeks ago when I received a call from a very dear cousin of mine, Bose.

"Broda Tunde," she had begun on the phone, trying to find the right word with which to start. Then choosing to deliver it as coldly as it deserves she broke it, "Toyin ti ku o." Toyin is dead.

Was it not but a week or so earlier that the same Bose called and passed the phone over to someone to 'shock me?' Someone who turned out to be this same Toyin, my cousin's bosom friend, who I hadn't heard from in over 20 years?

Toyin was visiting Nigeria from the United States where, apparently, she had relocated that long ago; she had left her teaching job at a Federal Government College in Nigeria and had got married. She was "home" on one of such regular visits to her loving mother; visits by which her family and friends in Nigeria were able to gauge how "successful and rich" America and marriage had turned her.

"Toyin, dead?" I repeated in disbelief. "Impossible. Here in Nigeria or is she back in the States? Of what?" Many questions.

From what Bose gathered through a caller, Toyin was murdered by her husband and within days of her return to the States from that trip. Bose would be heading for Toyin's mum's place to console her, she said - if consolation were possible of a mother in that calamity.

But now more detail is out and on the Internet, Juliet, the English name Toyin apparently had come to be more known by, was clubbed to death with a baseball bat by her husband of 18 years! The tragic incident happened at the couple's home at 8615 Villa Largo Drive, Tampa, Florida. From a story posted on a Nigerian newsgroup email, Juliet whose age is put at 53 was married to Olufemi Oladapo Ademoye, 52, a successful pharmacist and popular restaurateur in Tampa, Florida, USA, and the couple has an only child by the marriage. Olufemi Ademoye, according to the report, was taken into police custody on June 16, 2010 charged with second-degree murder of his wife and mother of his son.

According to the story, Ademoye was enraged by his "discovery" of his wife's infidelity through some of her emails, which also led him to realize that she was probably already pregnant when they met and got married but she misled him into believing that he was the biological father of the child when he may, after all, not have been by him. Of course, this story is strongly refuted by Toyin's friends and family who insist it is baseless.

The phenomenon of spousal murder is certainly not one limited to any ethnic group, nationality, or race. It is a human phenomenon and a human tragedy. Wives kill husbands (perhaps more than) husbands kill wives. In most of the instances, infidelity on the part of one or the other is at the root. But essentially it is the crass inability of one or the other to control their basest animalistic urge that result in the loss of clearer reasoning and end in such violent releases.

http://www.naijarules.com/vb/news-current-affairs-politics/37881-why-did-nigerian-kill-his-wife.html
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by Ramon2: 12:54am On Feb 26, 2011
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by bashr4: 12:55am On Feb 26, 2011
this must be a lottery winning day for ekoile,bkbabe and ileki idi they go dey feel like obasanjo but dont get too excited remeber the yoruba man in america that beat his wife to death with a baseball bat in front of his child and the one that tied the already killed wife on his car and drove her dead body round .
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by reporter1: 12:57am On Feb 26, 2011
Very sad indeed. This nonsense must stop!

Ibos and aggression. I am sure the guy has some lame excuse for his dastardly act. Typical Ibo.
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by Ramon2: 12:58am On Feb 26, 2011
Yoruba woman bites off husband's penis with intent to kill

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/02/17/wife-bites-hubbys-penis/
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by Obiagu1(m): 12:59am On Feb 26, 2011
Ramon2, edit your posts and put Yoruba in them all. Some people may not know they are Yoruba.
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by EkoIle1: 1:00am On Feb 26, 2011
bashr4:

this must be a lottery winning day for ekoile,bkbabe and ileki idi they go dey feel like obasanjo but dont get too excited remeber the yoruba man in america that beat his wife to death with a baseball bat in front of his child and the one that tied the already killed wife on his car and drove her dead body round .

Unfortunately, this is like everyday and people don't win the lottery like everyday.

Nice try though,
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by bkbabe97y(m): 1:00am On Feb 26, 2011
bashr4:

For every Yourba man u show me that killed his wife in the States I PROMISE to provide u with 5 Ibos that swiss-cheesed they Hos. . . . .

Wanna roll?
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by EkoIle1: 1:04am On Feb 26, 2011
Obiagu1:

Ramon2, edit your posts and put Yoruba in them all. Some people may not know they are Yoruba.

Y'all are pathetic, LMAO.

Ibo rage oshi buruku
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by violent(m): 1:05am On Feb 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Wow the sun is in the sky! Fish swim! Birds fly! Ibo man blazed his binch. . . . .  I'm really SURPRISED. . . . . .

love this
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by reporter1: 1:06am On Feb 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

Unfortunately, this is like everyday and people don't win the lottery like everyday.

Nice try though,  

Ibos, always finding a way to condone crime, little wonder their villages are crime ridden.
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by bkbabe97y(m): 1:15am On Feb 26, 2011
Like why would u wanna murk ur wifie? Aint u seen the hairy chest before you paid the bride price that left ur aszz broke? U aint notice the mini-Ojukwu beard? U aint notice she used more shaving sticks than u? You aint notice the "Hulk Hogan" arms? Now, u wanna glock a ho? Maaaaan, I hope u die in jail u despicable Ibo thug! angry
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by bgees(m): 1:16am On Feb 26, 2011
See the man face. lol! grin

Women!  Only God knows what she did to him.
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by bkbabe97y(m): 1:19am On Feb 26, 2011
bgees:

See the man face. lol! grin

Look like he been smoking something a lil' higher grade than the regular kush.

Freakn Ibo crack head!
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by bgees(m): 1:20am On Feb 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Look like he been smoking something a lil' higher grade than the regular kush.

Freakn Ibo crack head!
grin grin
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by EkoIle1: 1:26am On Feb 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Like why would u wanna murk your wifie? Aint u seen the hairy chest before you paid the bride price that left your aszz broke? U aint notice the mini-Ojukwu beard? U aint notice she used more shaving sticks than u? You aint notice the "Hulk Hogan" arms? Now, u wanna glock a ho? Maaaaan, I hope u die in jail u despicable Ibo thug! angry

This ish is mad funny. I'm seriously LMAO,

What about the massive akpu jaws?
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by Justcash(m): 1:36am On Feb 26, 2011
Apart from Bk Male/babe97 (An obvious she-male that never stops to wish for Igbo hunky men), I am really disappointed with EkoIle and Other freaking Hypocrites on Nairaland. You have all been shown cases of Yoruba people that are also killing their wives and husbands, and even a case of a Yoruba woman that feasted on her husbands P=enis. Is that not enough to tell you that Yorubas are equally guilty of the same crime? I am using Yoruba because of Ekoile. That dude is the most jobless and pathetic tribalist and Hypocrite that I have ever come across.
I wonder how many times BK Male/babe97 has climaxed after seeing the guy's picture. That one's libido for Igbo men is incurable. Worst of all is that the dude/Chick is a Woman with a long Akata D'ick. The next thing is that he/she will experience intense heat due to the urge for some physical action with Igbo men. Tufiaaa! Anumanu! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by bkbabe97y(m): 1:38am On Feb 26, 2011
Then again, If I wire transferred $200,000 to my Ibo village, and the bride shipped to me in ATL lookd like any of these hos (especially the one on the right). Man, I dont know son . . . . . .

Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by adconline(m): 1:39am On Feb 26, 2011
the point is these stupid men are wasting human lives in the US, the local news outlets are going to report it as a Naija thing without any attention to tribal affiliations.
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by EkoIle1: 1:41am On Feb 26, 2011
reporter?:

Ibos, always finding a way to condone crime, little wonder their villages are crime ridden.  

Sadly, it's a socio cultural thing spiced with greed. What do you expect when you sell off you daughters to the highest bidder? They'll treat them like slaves and piece of s/hit. It's like I bought you and I'm free to do whatever with you. Furthermore,  the typical battered ibo woman can not easily leave the husband and go back to her parents house because going back means the parents have to pay back every penny the husband paid to acquire her in form of dowry payments and in most cases, the parents have spent every penny so the parents end up telling the battered woman to go back to her husband's house who's gonna end up killing her anyways,

On top of all that, their primitive and uncivilized culture dictates that a divorced woman is no good or worthy to be another man's husband, she's like  damaged goods and this also makes it difficult for the battered woman to leave her abusive husband and woman beater. What you end up having in most cases is sad cases of dead wives and mothers,

Theirs is a culture that sanctions abuse or look the other way when a woman is being abused.
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by Justcash(m): 1:42am On Feb 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Then again, If I wire transferred $200,000 to my Ibo village, and the bride shipped to me in ATL lookd like any of these hos (especially the one on the right). Man, I dont know son . . . . . .

Those ladies look like Men in women cloths. Question is, where the heck did you take the Pic? A Sissy's party? Oic, you definitely took it at a party of your kind.  It is just an evidence that you are a renowned She-male.  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by bkbabe97y(m): 1:44am On Feb 26, 2011
Justcash:

Apart from Bk Male/babe97 (An obvious she-male that never stops to wish for Igbo hunky men), I am really disappointed with EkoIle and Other freaking Hypocrites on Nairaland. You have all been shown cases of Yoruba people that are also killing their wives and husbands, and even a case of a Yoruba woman that feasted on her husbands P=enis. Is that not enough to tell you that Yorubas are equally guilty of the same crime? I am using Yoruba because of Ekoile. That dude is the most jobless and pathetic tribalist and Hypocrite that I have ever come across.
I wonder how many times BK Male/babe97 has climaxed after seeing the guy's picture. That one's libido for Igbo men is incurable. Worst of all is that the dude/Chick is a Woman with a long Akata D'ick. The next thing is that he/she will experience intense heat due to the urge for some physical action with Igbo men. Tufiaaa! Anumanu! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ah! I climaxed like 50,000 times already. Just looking at the reddened eyes of this Ibo killer beast really turned me the fucxkk on. . . .

Dude, I could care less how many people killed theyselves in ur country; BUT, COULD U PLEASE LEAVE THE FO*OLISHNESS IN IBO VILLAGES?!

You dont see us leaving Brooklyn, taking our wives to Aba, live next to Osisikankawu, then wake up one morning and machete the binch! Please, keep yalls violence away from our kids!
Re: Not Again. Nigerian-maximillian Ezimora .shoots Wife In Atlanta by Justcash(m): 1:44am On Feb 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

Sadly, it's a socio cultural thing spiced with greed. What do you expect when you sell off you daughters to the highest bidder? They'll treat them like slaves and piece of s/hit. It's like I bought you and I'm free to do whatever with you. Furthermore,  the typical battered ibo woman can not easily leave the husband and go back to her parents house because going back means the parents have to pay back every penny the husband paid to acquire her in form of dowry payments and in most cases, the parents have spent every penny so the parents end up telling the battered woman to go back to her husband's house who's gonna end up killing her anyways,

On top of all that, their primitive and uncivilized culture dictates that a divorced woman is no good or worthy to be another man's husband, she's like  damaged goods and this also makes it difficult for the battered woman to leave her abusive husband and woman beater. What you end up having in most cases is sad cases of dead wives and mothers,

Theirs is a culture that sanctions abuse or look the other way when a woman is being abused.

Go and get a job dude. Morning, Afternoon and Night you are in Nairaland. Worst of all, you aint making money here. you are busy dying of envy for Igbos. Owu go kill you o! Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State Uni / Meet The 34 Years Old Man From Anambra State Who's A Billionaire (Photos, Video) / See Where Thuggery Led This Family To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.