Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,137 members, 7,845,779 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

“I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags (2484 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) / I Feel This Lion Pet Will Eat Me Up One Day – DJ Cuppy Regrets Buying Her Lion P / ''Am The Most Followed DJ In Africa - DJ Cuppy Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by ebukajay184: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2020
Popular Nigerian entertainer, DJ Cuppy has bragged that she stopped Nigeria for a whole day after news about her car gift went viral, IgbereTV reports.

The billionaire daughter announced on social media yesterday that her father, Femi Otedola took his girls shopping and purchased new Ferrari Portofino with customized plate number for each of them.

The news which made the topic of the day on the Nigeria Social Media Space made many Nigerians wish to be like her.

Some celebrities including Davido, Don Jazzy and Peter Okoye prayed to be able to make that kind of luxury purchase for their kids in the future.

On realizing that her post got a lot of attention from Nigerians, DJ Cuppy took to her twitter account to declare that she stopped Nigeria for the whole day and advised Nigerians to carry on with their lives now.

Her tweet reads:

“I stopped Nigeria for the day. I’m done now, everyone can carry on. Goodnight!”
https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1306311353955684354?s=19

The statement got mixed reaction from Twitter users.

@Kikporastar wrote, “At times I wonder if you be Bill Gate daughter the whole world no go hear word again… Am not jealous of ur success ooh, but this car show off today was I little bit childish to me. That other sibling that refuse to snap with you guys is more matured.”

@man_colloid_ wrote, "Dash us your old motor car now"

See screenshots below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1364883/stopped-nigeria-day-dj-cuppy-brags/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by Bigbishung(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2020
you just let us know your mediocrity upstairs.

1 Like

Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2020
I don't know why poor people are just hating on this gal.

3 Likes

Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by Kingsasian(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2020
Na people wey chop belle full dey view other people e-lives
Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by Kobicove(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2020
How's her DJ career going? grin

1 Like

Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by NobleAngell(f): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2020
Your dad did actually.

6 Likes

Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by NOC1(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2020
Kobicove:
How's her DJ career going? grin

It might have payed more than your blossom career.

1 Like

Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by prowriterss: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2020
Her life her choice
Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by solmus: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2020
cool

3 Ferrari in a day is worthy of attention even among the rich Arabs

And for the records only twitter Nigeria got it trending

7 Likes

Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by Venita(f): 10:42am On Sep 17, 2020
solmus:
cool

Ferraris are police cars in the UAE

1 Like

Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by ArchAnge1: 10:44am On Sep 17, 2020
Arrogance cheesy

Begging for haters
Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by solmus: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2020
Venita:

Point of correction only super Oil rich state like Dubai and Abudhabi use super cars for patrol. Sharjah, Ajman , Fujairah can't afford to try such in same UAE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by solmus: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2020
Venita:

Point of correction only super Oil rich state like Dubai and Abudhabi use super cars for patrol. Sharjah, Ajman , Fujairah can't afford to try such in same UAE

Just because Ambode of Lagos State bought brand new Toyota Corollas for police does not mean other states in Nigeria can try such

2 Likes

Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by Kobicove(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2020
NOC1:

It might have payed more than your blossom career.

Butt off fvck face, I'm not as hungry as you grin

5 Likes

Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by NOC1(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2020
Kobicove:

Butt off fvck face, I'm not as hungry as you grin

Hahaha, did I say you’re hungry or did I call begging you of something m?

Your frustration is personal and it should remain with you, nobody is ready to be part of your bad energy, keep it to yourself.

1 Like

Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by Venita(f): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2020
solmus:

Just because Ambode of Lagos State bought brand new Toyota Corollas for police does not mean other states in Nigeria can try such

Yep, you just said it... If its not special in major parts of the Emirates, then its not special. Sharjah. Ajman and fujairah don't have strong economies as Dubai and AD

1 Like

Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by Kobicove(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2020
NOC1:

Hahaha, did I say you’re hungry or did I call begging you of something m?

Your frustration is personal and it should remain with you, nobody is ready to be part of your bad energy, keep it to yourself.

Between you and I who sounds frustrated?

For your info I reached the highest position a person can hope to get to in Grade A multinational company in Nigeria...what is your best achievement? grin

1 Like

Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by pretydiva(f): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Her attention seeking is getting outta hand. Make she sidon one place make we hear word

2 Likes

Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by mytime24(f): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Her bizness
Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
solmus:
cool

I'll seen Bugatti used as police car here in Dubai, not to talk of small Ferrari, lol. cheesy
Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
pretydiva:
Her attention seeking is getting outta hand. Make she sidon one place make we hear word
Ok brokeass
Re: “I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags by osamz007: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
BROKE A$$ES WILL KEEP HATING. HER PAPA WORK FOR THE MONEY

HUSTLE SO YOUR OWN CHILDREN GO SHUT DOWN INSTAGRAM AND CNN.

(1) (Reply)

”ninjas Will Kill Me If They Noticed I Came To The Car Wash Myself”-nengi (video / Checkout Ozo's Romatic Birthday Message To Nengi That Made Her Cry. / Joshua Udom Fans Reacted Over His New Look...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.