Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,487 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Was Treated As A Castaway Due To My Size – Nigerian Big Size Lady Narrate Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Treated As A Castaway Due To My Size – Nigerian Big Size Lady Narrate Her (2463 Views)

Plus-Size Nigerian Lady, Nneka Agbanusi Turns Instagram Sensation (Video) / "It's Difficult Finding My Perfect Bra Size" -nigerian Actress, Whykay Cries Out / Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Treated As A Castaway Due To My Size – Nigerian Big Size Lady Narrate Her by enik4u: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2020
A Nigerian big and bold woman took to social media to portray her experience while being fat, and the horrible things she endures due to her size.

She was called names and even harassed, but she came out a victor. She is revealing her story to encourage anybody experiencing what she had experienced.

It’s not been a simple excursion getting to where I am today particularly intellectually.

Being regarded as such names as Sipapu, Orobot, and Iya Apathy caused a ton of damage to my life. I anyway express gratitude toward God that I battled through.

I was brought into the world in the mid-’90s. Had my junior secondary school in Asaba where I was conceived, and my senior secondary school in Lagos (3 different schools)....

Continue reading here :https://bliznaija.com/2020/09/17/i-was-treated-as-a-castaway-due-to-my-size-nigerian-big-size-lady-narrate-her-story/

1 Share

Re: I Was Treated As A Castaway Due To My Size – Nigerian Big Size Lady Narrate Her by Ngenge(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2020
Chai, do daily walk-out to avoid heart failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Treated As A Castaway Due To My Size – Nigerian Big Size Lady Narrate Her by Ugaboy: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2020
Which kind size be this...how she dey take carry herself

2 Likes

Re: I Was Treated As A Castaway Due To My Size – Nigerian Big Size Lady Narrate Her by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
undecided cool jokes apart,was she really expecting to be worshipped it treated like others here with that size,wetin na,she no suppose get sense to go watch those fats of.

most Nigerian females don't just care about their body at all,they don't do no exercise, can't run,lift a bucket of water or any other thing except their Chinese phones and handbags undecided
Re: I Was Treated As A Castaway Due To My Size – Nigerian Big Size Lady Narrate Her by NedvedGraphix(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
You sef, go reduce small
Re: I Was Treated As A Castaway Due To My Size – Nigerian Big Size Lady Narrate Her by Superpower(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
PriestDaniz:
undecided cool jokes apart,was she really expecting to be worshipped it treated like others here with that size,wetin na,she no suppose get sense to go watch those fats of.

most Nigerian females don't just care about their body at all,they don't do no exercise, can't run,lift a bucket of water or any other thing except their Chinese phones and handbags undecided
you are talking as if we don't have overweight men in nigeria.you use every excuse to put down Nigerian men

1 Like

Re: I Was Treated As A Castaway Due To My Size – Nigerian Big Size Lady Narrate Her by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Superpower:
you are talking as if we don't have overweight men in nigeria.you use every excuse to put down Nigerian men

The ration of oversized and overweighted women in Nigeria is higher than that of men, it's even almost the same ratio when you compare Nigeria's population with that of Togo.

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Replies Fred Leonard After He Told The Actress “I Love You" / Bbnaija: Nigerians Easily Recognise Whitemoney As Throwback Photo Shows Him / Davido Oders Bottles Of Azul And Expensive Drinks For Chioma At Her Birthday Par

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.