Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' (53580 Views)

Man Flogged For Stealing A Bunch Of Plantain In Bayelsa Community (Photos) / Man Flogged For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl In Lekki Phase 1, Lagos / Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Farki: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
nams77:

This your line of thought just exposed your mindset. I can now understand why you people enjoy oppression and victimization.
So shouting at a soldier has become a crime? It has now become a crime to state your mind. I am just shaking my head here angry

Don't mind him hunger is his main problem.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Ayubaossy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hmm

Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by WhizdomXX(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
Go shout at a soldier man and when he treat your fvck up, run to social media and start posting. Na you still dey feel the pain.

From his head, I know say na dem.

Are you alright, did you read what he said at all??
Be humane when you reply to such issues, if it was your brother such was done to would you reply the same way? Under a democracy, such an issue has better ways to be resolved and here you are supporting evil, you must be a dictatorial apologist, if not you won't say such.
May God heal our land.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by baysan(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Injustice in every where..Alot of Nigerins just like to miss use power
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by WhizdomXX(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
dheespectre:
Before you start talking about this country.. This country is you and I.. There's no way in hell that those soldiers will have a chance against everyone on that street. If everyone seeing that act agaist the young man came around and challenged the soldiers, they'll be overwhelmed.. But what we do in this part of the world is to throwaway face.. That's why they have the kind of boldness they have today.. They are just humans nothing else.. Nigerians need to come together and fight any form of injustice at any instance.

Thank you so lovely, we need more of your type, the ones that acquired education and are truly using it. God bless you.
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by abconsult: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
BeSpect:
Speechless.

Why are security personnel so harsh and ruthless to the citizens?

Because they are trained to be animals
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by nams77: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Okay, pls whatever mindset you have, i don't give a damn. When you see soldiers on their duty posts, pls just go and start shouting at them. You are not committing any crime. But after that, don't post any picture, cos that is the productof your mindset and you aline needs the pictures.
Smh grin this is acute slavery mentality. Bye

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by vickydevoka(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
They problem is dat de are not on uniform. There is no way u can get them. No name tag
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by euniselfyahoo: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
They should go and flog boko haram
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Obynolee(f): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
Go shout at a soldier man and when he treat your fvck up, run to social media and start posting. Na you still dey feel the pain.

Are you OK?,
Those guys are coward,why didn't they act on a neutral ground?,they waited to reach their base before molesting him,make the guy no worry,they would soon sacrifice them to boko guys.
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Obynolee(f): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Forget it, the dude is not innocent. I have seen his types shouting at soldiers on several occasions even without provocation.

Base your argument on the fact(the content of the story)
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
My brother abeg manage the country... just thank God u dey alive
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by mightyhazel: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

omenkka the nairaland sentry guard

always on ground to post trash.. lol

1 Like

Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by juniorstar(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
no be NIKE them draw for him back. in olamides voice freedom before speech is allowed but freedom after speech I can't assure you!!!
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by cray91(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Listen to yourself again!
Simplyleo:

Forget it, the dude is not innocent. I have seen his types shouting at soldiers on several occasions even without provocation.
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by bodee(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
SweetHearted:
Women like this news.
They like to hear that a man was flogged on the back.
E dey sweet dem well well for body.

are you a human being or ....
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Albertone(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
NOC1:
This country is just a joke, the level of abuse civilians get from law enforcement agencies is appalling, they Carry themselves like god because God is not arrogant.

The dehumanize, abuse and torture the citizens they claim they are watching over.

One little thing they are provoked and shout like hungry frustrated animal.

Yesterday when I was coming back I went to a bakery near my house to get sardine bread, there I saw a military lady, I admired her and said Pretty officer how are you doing?

This lady begin shout, I knew if I don’t bring her to level of nothing she will shine with me, na him I calm down and said young lady stop ranting, I admired you in the uniform and you are flaring up, I assume you had a rough day.

Luckily for me I was able to manage the atomic bomb that was about to make its way to the air.

She then apologized for her rash behavior and we moved on.

Apologized??
No be Depot/Jaji dem train am.

Or maybe na you dey cook zobo for we.
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Next time control your mouth
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Albertone(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
BlackfireX:
This small mark.....

Make them come go NNBTS or Onne,Rivers state.Come see confirm military drilling not all these child's play lol
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Albertone(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
beejaay:

I know that u must find a way to display racial slur cos you are that daft and stupid.. Nothing even dey your brain against except hatred everywhere.. I pity your generation
Racial slur?
Or tribalism.
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
I no fit help any uniform man when one die self. They're too heartless.
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Nwaotu10(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
Same reason I don't pity them when being used as suya by boko boys grin grin grin
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Amumaigwe: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Afonja slave mentality. Be courageous and live indeed.
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
BeSpect:
Speechless.

Why are security personnel so harsh and ruthless to the citizens?

Na only armed robbers and Boko Haram fit them, you'll see them running like donkeys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) / Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.