Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink (74931 Views)

“how Is This Possible” – See The Transformation Of Slim Lady To An Endowed Woman / Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" / Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by StagethemTVee: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
The Ferrari bought for DJ Cuppy by her dad was originally black when purchased. Here is a video showing how it was transformed from black to pink which happens to be her brand colour. Gelatoooooooo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiyeGiKoDRM

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by slowice(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Life is good..... Live it, make it, enjoy it...... This is life not vanity

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Ezemarcel(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Money stop nonsense

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by milky3(f): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
money stops nonsense, but anyways I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I'm gonna buy myself a golden spoon cos I won't give up.

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by youngking22(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
The only thing better then money,is more money.

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by padi94(m): 12:24am On Sep 18, 2020
DJ Cuppy...
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by loveyou123: 1:28am On Sep 18, 2020
damn she for leave am black like dat

13 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by yarimo(m): 1:34am On Sep 18, 2020
loveyou123:
damn she for leave black like dat
I told her I don't like black

239 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by femi4: 6:30am On Sep 18, 2020
Vanity

3 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by OmoBaale1(m): 6:33am On Sep 18, 2020
Money good oo.

1 Like

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by ruggedtimi(m): 6:55am On Sep 18, 2020
"my tyre"... grin baba replied the wheels. Tyre is placed around the wheels...reminds me of xzibit's "P*mp my ride"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by ninetiethcrown7(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2020
she got it custom wrapped from yanni cool cool cool. thats boss status.

9 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by money121(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2020
Ok
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by bencarson007(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2020
Get money o... Or get money... Either ways please just get money abeg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by dyera(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2020
Vanity upon vanity.

Meanwhile, those of you that will be going to vote tomorrow, no vote for broom o, no vote for broom. Vote the umbrella party.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Oovi5(f): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2020
yarimo:

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by BigBelleControl(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2020
This girl may minimally talented music wise but no female entertainer beats her in terms of publicity.
She worked her way into football Twitter by shedding tears for arsenal and joining Manchester united and that earned her a spot in the United's New Jersey advert.

But one fact still remains,she sucks in music. Her sister Tolani does better.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by princepee: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2020
yarimo:
who u bi?

1 Like

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Offpoint: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2020
Typing

JOB VACANCY
An Abuja based consulting firm is in need of financial experts for a short term consultancy role.

Note:
You must reside in Abuja
You must have studied any finance / accounting related course in the university.
The Role Profile document explains the job role and requirements.
The expression of interest form is basically an application form

Please job offer is not posted by me, but by a Nairalander "scotfree" in the Job Section. send him a dm to get the Expression of interest form and the Role profile document. According to him... Remuneration is very attractive.

1 Like

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by DukeNija(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2020
slowice:
Life is good..... Live it, make it, enjoy it...... This is life not vanity

This life is vanity. The wealthiest men understand this but poor, broke humans think money is everything. Warren Buffet is 90 with his Billions and knows his clock is winding down and no amount of money can turn it around. Not even all his wealth. When he dies, he dies with nothing.
Your wealth ends here on earth. Where’re the likes of Rockefeller? Henry Ford? Mansa Musa? They’re all gone, their wealth is now useless to them wherever they are. Use your head.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by momodub: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2020
Nice wrap
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Proffdada: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2020
Host: That's carbon
DJ cuppy: What's that?
Host: ( thinking in his mind )Chai! Money miss road
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by rasheedatt(f): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2020
Am jealous
Our dad died out of pain and poverty

2 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2020
if a hear vanity..
thunder faya you there.

money good but I no fit do pass my myself.

am using my leggediz Benz for now

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.