Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,196 members, 7,842,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Let’s Vote: “FEM” Or “NO STRESS” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let’s Vote: “FEM” Or “NO STRESS” (830 Views)

Let Vote Wisely, Which Album Swallow Album, Burna Boy Vs Wizkid! / Between These Two Beauty Ladies, Who Is More Prettier And Richer? Let's Vote � / Sophia Momodu Shares Photo With Imade, Says "No Stress, No Drama" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Vote: “FEM” Or “NO STRESS” by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
As there is a lot of noise and fuss about “No Stress”, Wizkid’s new song, let us take a minute to vote between Davido’s “FEM” and Wizkid’s “NO STRESS”.
There is currently a lot of heat on social media concerning the new single released by the king of music “Wizkid”. This is his second release from his highly anticipated album, “Made In Lagos”.

Let’s take a quick look at the album cover depicting the typical look of Lagos state. Everyone knows that Lagos is a place to flex and have all the fun there is which is depicted on the cover with all the beautiful colors and lighting. The cover has so many other things you would love to know about. To get full gist on this song and the cover, subscribe to our YouTube channel and anticipate our reviews!

Going on, this song is in the Afropop/R&B genre because it has a soft sound and a higher percentage of the song is erotic and definitely not for Kids!

Asides from the fact that it is soft and erotic, the beats are cool to vibe to as well.

Let’s talk about Davido’s recent release “Fem”. A song that was considered a diss song as it seemed like he was actually coming at Burna Boy. He released this song after he had been off all his social media platforms for months. The album cover is a good indication that the “Fem” means “shut up”.

This song did come with a mad vibes and can be considered an Afropop music with traces of dance all beats.

Although the song brought with it a lot of questions and concerns, the song is still a bang!

I can go on with these two songs but I would love to hear from you guys. Let’s hear your votes.

Let’s Vote: “FEM” or “NO STRESS”

CC: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Seun

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/lets-vote-fem-or-no-stress/

Re: Let’s Vote: “FEM” Or “NO STRESS” by GolDRoger: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
That FEM or whatever they call it, is a Total Crap. Diss or no Diss. . It makes no sense
as for NO STRESS. . . I will download it now and then modify. . .
Re: Let’s Vote: “FEM” Or “NO STRESS” by fati2001(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
NO STRESS. IF YOU QUOTE ME ANY HOW, YOU ARE NOT FAR FROM STUPIDITY .
Re: Let’s Vote: “FEM” Or “NO STRESS” by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
fati2001:
NO STRESS.
IF YOU QUOTE ME ANY HOW, YOU ARE NOT FAR FROM STUPIDITY .
Lol, why you com dey PARA
Re: Let’s Vote: “FEM” Or “NO STRESS” by fati2001(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
OJay360:
lol, someppl no get sense, them go bash you for your choice again.
Re: Let’s Vote: “FEM” Or “NO STRESS” by Iamsegzy25: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
FEM all day
No Stress na trash abeg

1 Like

Re: Let’s Vote: “FEM” Or “NO STRESS” by Steps185: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
#Fem for there jor. Wizkid dey learn work for Davido matters.
Re: Let’s Vote: “FEM” Or “NO STRESS” by Mirwizzy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wiz is just trying to tell all those feming that no stress him self bcuz all the femlite are fool #NO STRESS music speaks for itself not some foolish people trying to feel Dem belong. starboy keep it up. #femlite no Body dey para for una shey una get
Re: Let’s Vote: “FEM” Or “NO STRESS” by icuminpiss(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
I dont fuvk with naija musician. No stress the vibes dey gon.. Para was so dry na the beat try, and one thing with Davido he songs fade very quick
Re: Let’s Vote: “FEM” Or “NO STRESS” by Kranediggy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
OJay360:
Para for you

(1) (Reply)

“Please Help Me I Am Dying” – Fan Begs Regina Daniels Desperately / Ali Jita - Call On Me Album [complete Songs Review] / See What Nengi,lilo,ozo ,lucy And Prince Wore On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.