Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Qualities Of A True Nairalander - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Qualities Of A True Nairalander (361 Views)

Eii! Is This A True Love Or Because Of Money. Take A Look At This Couples. / Qualities All G-boys Have Mastered / Qualities Of A Poor Conductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities Of A True Nairalander by GENERALSEIFDAN1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
From knowing lalastical pet, to getting immunity against trolls. These are the top 10 characteristics of Nairaland users.

1. He knows About Reptiles: A user of nairaland sees at least one reptile a day. He knows Lala loves snake and will always tell his boys to push it to the front page. A regular visitor of Nairaland must see at least one snake trade on the front page of nairaland.

2. He Has Troll Friends: Nairaland has the largest numbers of human trolls. Doubt me? Read the comments of this post after it has reached a thousand views.

3. He is Immune To Troll Attack: You read it right. He is immuned. How will you have troll friends who can't teach you how to defend your self from other trolls.

4. He Reads More And Write Less: A regular nairaland user will read at least 5 posts in a day without writing or commenting on Nairaland.

5. He Knows Online Beggars Are Online Scammers: A nairaland knows that most online beggers are scammers. Even he that is reading the help request might not be financially buoyant as the person requesting. While some might be true, most are fake.

6. He Knows Some Popular Monickers: How will you be a user of nairaland and not know some regular fans on nairaland like and Righteousnesss8. Some of these popular monickers are known for one particular thing and are promote that thing every single time.

7. He Knows The Value Of FTC: How will you be on nairaland and not know the golden grail. FTC stands for First To Comment. FTC is like winning the lottery, it signifies good luck. It shows you were the first to achieve big like commenting on a post on the front page of nairaland out of millions of users.

8. He Knows The Power Of Mods: How will you not know Lala boys. They are the security of nairaland. They help remove bad trolls. Trolls who have been banned from nairaland do create another account. Banned trolls do say they have been banned for days, weeks or even years and can not afford to miss the fun on nairaland.

9. He Knows The Rich & Powerful Are Here:
Former ministers of Nigeria have commented on the platform including management of top universities in Nigeria. While he might not be able to see them, he knows they are always here. A regular user of nairaland also knows his rich mates that are hustling abroad are here to rob it off if they have a cyber fight on nairaland.

10. He Knows He Is Safe: Having seen a snake regularly, he knows nothing can happen to him if he writes rubbish or offensive things. He knows lala got his back.

Others include:
- Knowing Lala makes more money than he might make in a year in a day.
- Can't do without visiting nairaland in a day.
- Does not care about grammatical mistakes you make except when he wants to troll you.

Dear lalastical, kindly grant me an audience to interview you on my [url]interviewstories.org[/url].

Add yours too. The trolls are not yet here.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A True Nairalander by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
damn niggarrr
Issoright
Nice write up i owe you MJ weighting 2kg
Re: Qualities Of A True Nairalander by DICKstractor: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
Are all this qualities good or bad?
Re: Qualities Of A True Nairalander by goldtube(m): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: Qualities Of A True Nairalander by BrainEya(m): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2020
Re: Qualities Of A True Nairalander by EbukaHades10(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
GENERALSEIFDAN1:
7. He Knows The Value Of FTC: How will you be on nairaland and not know the golden grail. FTC stands for First To Comment. FTC is like winning the lottery, it signifies good luck. It shows you were the first to achieve big like commenting on a post on the front page of nairaland out of millions of users.
FTC is overhyped. Unless u run a business, in which case FTC gives u that exposure, there's basically nothing that FTC gives.

FTC ko, FCT ni

Re: Qualities Of A True Nairalander by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2020
EbukaHades10:
FTC is overhyped. Unless u run a business, in which case FTC gives u that exposure, there's basically nothing that FTC gives.
True, those guys are trying o, atleast they deserve it for the speed and stress grin, sometimes I am forced to so as to promote my biz and I know what it means stayin glued and refreshing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

African Children Be Like (video) / Short Funny Comedy Skit (animation) / Are You A Good Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.