Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Rescued Dog Needs Forever Home - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rescued Dog Needs Forever Home (573 Views)

Abandoned Good Boy Needs His Forever Home / Rescued Dog Looking For A New Home (not For Sale) / Rescued Dog Looking For Adoption (this Is Not An Advert For Sale Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rescued Dog Needs Forever Home by Reinapbunny: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
We rescued a severely abused and almost starved to death dog. Momentarily, he stays with my husband and I, is being treated and pampered to regain health and weight.

The dog is a male tall Caucasian, roughly about 1 years old, maybe a bit younger. He received all necessary treatment (deworming, demiting, defleeing etc.) and all necessary vaccinations at this point. He is castrated as we do not want to support the greedy and ugly breeding business in Nigeria. NB: A castrated dog has no disadvantages in any way, neither health-wise nor character-wise.

Please, this is a serious call: we are looking for a *dog lover* with experience on training dogs. *No more violence shall be used against this dog!* Furthermore, we are looking for someone who has a spacious place where he can be free and neither be kept on a chain/leash or in a cage. He has been in the cage/on the chain all his life, which is not an option anymore!

This dog has a great potential, and simply needs care, patience and a lot of love! Within the short time he has been with us, his transformation is simply incredible. He is truly a loyal companion and quick to learn.

Please, for more information only *serious* *candidates in Abuja* shall contact us via 0803

*Important:* no breeders, security persons who are looking for security dogs, nor butchers or any people looking to make profit in any way are an option!

We are really hoping to find a loving person for Sombra. He derves so much better. Please, help us find a loving home for this young dog, who has already gone through so much.

Kindly spread the message to potential candidates.

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dog Needs Forever Home by ThreeEyedRaven: 4:15am On Sep 18, 2020
Why not just keep it. You know you have to do it yourself if you really want it to be done right
Re: Rescued Dog Needs Forever Home by SamuelLoch: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Why not just keep it. You know you have to do it yourself if you really want it to be done right

OP, I am in agreement with this notion.
BTW, nice work!

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dog Needs Forever Home by Jossyzulu: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Bro do you know this people, as to whether they have dogs or not or are in a position to keep a dog?

I don’t see anything wrong in rescuing a dog and putting up for adoption, many people do this, especially in developed countries. I think they need encouragement and help to spread the word rather than suggesting that the keep the dog. They would keep it if they wanted to, my two cents. Peace

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dog Needs Forever Home by nams77: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Seun, come and carry new pet.
I would have collected him if my new place was ready

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dog Needs Forever Home by Reinapbunny: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
nams77:
Seun, come and carry new pet.
I would have collected him if my new place was ready

Hello there, I’m glad you’re interested. Also, thanks for spreading the word for us!

We’re currently based in Abuja and would love to keep him within Abuja, especially as we would be doing subsequent checks on him to ensure he’s well taken care of.

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dog Needs Forever Home by olaolaking: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
I am so much interested. I thought of it several times today only for me to stumble on this this night.
My wife bought a puppy recently but was stollen as I was washing it's room and it sneaked away.

My wife and I are pets lovers. I love nature. I kept pigs 2 years ago just for fun and really enjoyed it. As today, there are 2 dove birds coming to our house every day to eat and my wife will make sure they have something to eat whenever they come.

But I am in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dog Needs Forever Home by Kingnutts(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2020
as we can see my threads are being attacked by a troll for no reason,, after brief investigation I realised thus troll got pissed at me because I saw scam loopholes which led to more researches... Kindly avoid dealing with thee monikers jossyzulu and Reinapbunny. . here are my findings https://www.nairaland.com/6167562/reinapbunny-scammer-mods-kindly-see
Re: Rescued Dog Needs Forever Home by Reinapbunny: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Kingnutts:
as we can see my threads are being attacked by a troll for no reason,, after brief investigation I realised thus troll got pissed at me because I saw scam loopholes which led to more researches... Kindly avoid dealing with thee monikers jossyzulu and Reinapbunny. . here are my findings https://www.nairaland.com/6167562/reinapbunny-scammer-mods-kindly-see

For genuine adopters out there in Abuja. Please this is a call to re-home Sombra, the rescue Caucasian. We have been trolled by an individual for unknown reasons, kindly disregard any negative comments.
Re: Rescued Dog Needs Forever Home by Kingnutts(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2020
dumb scammer. . using the same technique on the same platform for years,, For coming at me childishly last night u are done on nairaland. .
Re: Rescued Dog Needs Forever Home by Reinapbunny: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kingnutts:
dumb scammer. . using the same technique on the same platform for years,, For coming at me childishly last night u are done on nairaland. .

Joker!

(1) (Reply)

Kalahari Red Goats. / To Prevent Snakes / Starting With 10 Acres Oil Palm Tree In 2024 Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.