Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,816 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Meet American Single Ladies And Live In Usa - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet American Single Ladies And Live In Usa (3352 Views)

Kogi Single Ladies And Guys Let Hook Up / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet American Single Ladies And Live In Usa by jono3: 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2011
GRACE AND POWER MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL
Are you a man, christian, graduate, presentable and hardworking. Would you like to relocate to america with full citizenship status? With full citizen status you will live like a king in the u.s. There are lots of single ladies in america that we can matchmake you with. And these ladies have requested our service. A number of Nigerian pastors in the u. s. have giving their consent to this matchmaking service. Pastors as role models to these ladies, have considerable influence over them. Please only people of integrity should respond to this message. Only people who are really ready to agree to a serious marital commitment should contact us. So change your status for life let us matchmake you with an american lady and live happy ever after. It will cost $5000 for our failproof service. We will refund $4500 after 6 months of no success. Nobody is going to refuse you an american visa when you marry an american. According to american law you will be required to live for 3 years in the u.s. after which you will be given full citizenship. If you feel you dont need our service but want to meet single american ladies then we can give you full contact details of ladies who request us to do so for just $100 and you will have to make it work on your own. These ladies are in need of lifepartners. GRACE AND POWER MINISTRIES. Pobox 4270 , 07114 Newark, Newjersy. Via email ohigon2@yahoo.com contact us for further details.
Re: Meet American Single Ladies And Live In Usa by justwise(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2011
jono3:
GRACE AND POWER MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL Are you a man, christian, graduate, presentable and hardworking. Would you like to relocate to america with full citizenship status? With full citizen status you will live like a king in the u.s. There are lots of single ladies in america that we can matchmake you with. And these ladies have requested our service. A number of Nigerian pastors in the u. s. have giving their consent to this matchmaking service. Pastors as role models to these ladies, have considerable influence over them. Please only people of integrity should respond to this message. Only people who are really ready to agree to a serious marital commitment should contact us. So change your status for life let us matchmake you with an american lady and live happy ever after. It will cost $5000 for our failproof service. We will refund $4500 after 6 months of no success. Nobody is going to refuse you an american visa when you marry an american. According to american law you will be required to live for 3 years in the u.s. after which you will be given full citizenship. If you feel you dont need our service but want to meet single american ladies then we can give you full contact details of ladies who request us to do so for just $100 and you will have to make it work on your own. These ladies are in need of lifepartners. GRACE AND POWER MINISTRIES. Pobox 4270 , 07114 Newark, Newjersy. Via email ohigon2@yahoo.com contact us for further details.
Your shameless scammer, will not get any victim, God will punish u and your dubious business

1 Like

Re: Meet American Single Ladies And Live In Usa by jono3: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2011
No we have no bad intentions, rather  ignorance is a terrible enemy. Jesus said to the woman at the well if you only knew who it is that speaks with you, you would ask and be given water that will quench your thirst forever. Just try our service we guarantee maximum satifaction. Seest a man deligent in business, that man will stand as king in the midst of kings. Deligence, integrity are the values we employ in running our business. Do not waste time, this could be your long awaited breakthrough.
GRACE AND POWER MINISTRIES.
Re: Meet American Single Ladies And Live In Usa by joaoche(f): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2011
What a dumb thief
Re: Meet American Single Ladies And Live In Usa by 190: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2011
MR.COCK MIGHT BE INTERESTED U KNOW
Re: Meet American Single Ladies And Live In Usa by drax(m): 12:25am On Mar 01, 2011
Re: Meet American Single Ladies And Live In Usa by drax(m): 12:27am On Mar 01, 2011
Re: Meet American Single Ladies And Live In Usa by MsPotato(f): 8:14am On Mar 01, 2011
So this thread is to make more Oyinbo ladies come in here and complain about their so called Nigerian husbands claim bullshit love and dump them as soon as they get their green card. Talk about low!

Poster, I suggest you start thinking straight as you are one of the reason why Nigeria's name is polluted. The country has enough wahala on its own. Dont create more wahala!

If its faited for a Nigerian to marry a USA citizen, God will make it happen. Not you.
Re: Meet American Single Ladies And Live In Usa by assme: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2011
using God's name for scam, that is blasphemy. Hell is calling u jono  cry I know u can hear it cos ur so close. shocked
Re: Meet American Single Ladies And Live In Usa by MMM2(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2011
wetin person no go see.
Re: Meet American Single Ladies And Live In Usa by andypash(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2011
Oyinbo wife dey give wahala too much,imagine ur wife go dey tell u wen she go wan make una have sex i begoo no be our way of life be that or ur wife dey sleep wit gun hey u want make i dey sleep wit one eye open everyday abah oga i go die before my time even before my grand father

(1) (Reply)

I Think I'm In Love With ~kilz~ / Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? / Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.