Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Don't Be Scared When SARS Stop You Or Police,do This. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don't Be Scared When SARS Stop You Or Police,do This. (475 Views)

What Would Ig Of Police Do To These Patrol Team? (a Must Watch Video+details) / Man Narrates Drama That Occurred When SARS Busted Into A Maj. General’s House / Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Scared When SARS Stop You Or Police,do This. by karnap(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Don't Be Scared When You Meet SARS and Police Officers, Use This Safety Rules When They Approach You

It is necessary you know that ,this officers are are humans , and for that reason they have feelings. If you are stubborn with them, they will also prove sturborn and force arrest on you. To avoid such public humiliation from this officers, their are certain rules you need to know and apply to make sure they understand your part.

The importance of SARS and Police officers is inevitable, without their presence believe me the country security would worsen deeply. Personally I think SARs and Police officers are doing a perfect job in their line of duty.

It is necessary you read the following sentences slowly to comprehend how this rules works. Below are few rules you can apply when you are approach my SARs or Police officers.

1. Moving with your ID card

This is a very important part to prevent any harassment from SARs or Police officers. Going out with your ID identifies who you truly are. By the time you present your ID card, believe me, this men would not in any way force an arrest on you.

2. Do not resist arrest

Resisting an arrest is a crime in law. Remember that this men have the power to arrest you if you are found as a suspect to any crime. I have seeing many Nigerians shouting back at police officers. But that is very wrong, shouting or raining insults on officers is considered a crime.

3. Stop your car if you are been asked to stop.

The trending news of the boys who died while been chased my some officers should teach us a lesson. In the course of driving, and you are asked to stop your car, please stop the car and switch off the engines. Obedient is always better than sacrifices.

4. Always ask about the welfare of the officers.

This is another strategic key to avoid a forceful arrest. When an officer stops you, the first thing you should say is "Good day officers, how are you doing,how is your job going". With this words alone, an officers heart would be cool with you .

5. Do not insult any officer

Insulting an officer is a crime, don't ever insult an officer. Even when you get irritated at their sites, learn how to compose yourself and be humble before them.

I believe if you apply this rules you will never have issues with SARs or Police officers. They are very important assets in the country. Believe me without the SARS officers the rate of cyber crime would have climbed so high. But that God we have them

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Scared When SARS Stop You Or Police,do This. by Ugoc3(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2020
You probably not a real Nigerian..all the points above can only work on a civil and good cop..
You talk about carrying i.d(u are unbelievable) once you present your original I'd.you be held to ransom..
Through out my life thus far..I have never met a good cop....that you used your above points to avoid harassment..you just lucky..I used to think Nigerians were the problem.. until I went to bail my employee ( arrested illegally)..the cops literally tried to arrest me.i was saved because I went there with 4 indigens of the community.. Nigeria is a zoo..the system is not right

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Scared When SARS Stop You Or Police,do This. by Simvan: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2020
True Sha
Your opinion is kind of one-sided
But in Nigeria, no be every police dey follow law.

You know our current state
Re: Don't Be Scared When SARS Stop You Or Police,do This. by Ugoc3(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2020
Then you talk about sars..hmm only a young man with a nice car will truly know how useless and daft sars is.. apparently you not in that category
Re: Don't Be Scared When SARS Stop You Or Police,do This. by 2cribz: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2020
Be like say OP just newly take smoke. Did u say off engine,park,greet officer say how far,how work. Na ogun go kill u 4thr. Well i got flagged days ago by reg police.was a lil nervous but my hands stopped shaking after few secs. I was clean but my phone wasnt. After he asked me to identify myself and bla bla bla. I said officer how far bro i'm to meet someone up.i give am 5h with my bike man move ahead. Just imagime say i begin say i know my right,i know my left. Na thr wohala go start.for 5 h or even 2k.im ready to give u,since we got illegal checkpoints all up spread all around nationwide.
I no get time dey show ID,dey explain myself abegi n what you do for a living story.

(1) (Reply)

Names And Photos Of 28 Victims Killed By SARS Officers In / See The Notorious Car Snatcher Who Was Nabbed In Adamawa (photos) / Teacher Brutalizes Student For Failing To Submit Assignment In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.