Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season (29165 Views)

AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach / 7 Eagles Whose Market Values Dropped In 2022 / Thoughts On Super Eagles Facing Ghana In WCQ Playoffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
Waiting concern me?
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by ibrutex(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
Victor Osimhen. He's got to justify the amount Napoli shelled out for him
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by Chris2863(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
If you have been wining as you posted, you shouldn't be here looking for people to make 5, 10k from. Give us your account details, Onye oshi

1 Like

Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
Rgade:
Iwobi the overrated flop lipsrsealed
After all the hype, niggar turned out a flop.
To think that everyone tipped him as being the next JJ.
I remember when this guy was flopping at Arsenal. Nigga was advised to move to a smaller club to build himself. Then Everton came. The perfect club for him.
Not too big,not too small.
Yet still blew it with his poor attitude to work.
Iwobi obviously never wanted to be a footballer.

This your comment is harsh .. He has injuries before the end of last season remember. should have stayed at arsenal anyhow.. Arterta might use his fluid type. Just that he is so scared at club level.. maybe age and level of maturity.
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
Someone7:
Victor Osimhen. He's got to justify the amount Napoli shelled out for him
Man is an huzzler..Never a lazy player .. He has played in 3 teams under 2 years and was a star in all because he is not there to complain.. I watched him against chelsea in lille and was very happy .. Man refuse to be intimidated by chelsea defence.
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by Dreyton36: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnn

Forget about tough seasons
Person wey Sabi don Sabi
There is no season wey Mess and Ronaldo no they score goals and break records

Better talent no they die, even if you they for Enugu rangers u go still shine to the whole world
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Zuorom:
Iwobi was supposed to be our new jay jay sad
Maybe he has to remove that hype and play normal .. He will and can never fit in to Jay Jay profile. Jay-Jay in early days had world class players around him . Jay jay hunger and reason to play football is not same as him so I dont know the what the hype is for .. He can only be Jay jay relative ..
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Iwobi, Try Ur Possible Best To Make Impact Oo. No Go End Up Like Ur Uncle Jay Jay Okocha.
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by robosky02(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
Truvel:
Iwobi, Try Ur Possible Best To Make Impact Oo. No Go End Up Like Ur Uncle Jay Jay Okocha.

Can iwobi become the JJ Okocha he dreamt about?
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by Edyice: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
Success only want the money ..

Watford failed to bring him in and dude is satisfied as long as the money comes in every weekends
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
robosky02:

Can iwobi become the JJ Okocha he dreamt about?

Yes, He Can. Jj Okocha Was A Great Player But He Didn't Go Dat Far In His Football Carrier In Terms Of Achievements.
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by BarryLondon007(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mrmourinho:
Where is is Ighalo
Ighalo is a legend
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by sinola(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
Falsified age is catching up on them.... You can't cheat nature.
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by lymelyte(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
robosky02:
Especially

Iwobi he seem to be missing.... Among the bright stars
iwobi situation is just a typical situation of an average Nigerian that played the sport for money and fame. He has gotten all that now, the drive don die.. Plus he is now indulging in activities that reduces the potential of becoming a great players.. Things like womanizing,clubbing etc..
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by lymelyte(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
fourboys:
as xpcted No. 1 should be iwobi, dat nigga is in trouble dis season
that guy is finished
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by lymelyte(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
rowosky:
I'll hate to see Iwobi's career gradually fade away,
The guy had prospect.
he is done.. Finito finish. He has lost it. I believe he now indulges in activities that are not in sync with playing better football.. Na the next anichebe Dat guy be

1 Like

Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by lymelyte(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Newman20:
Iwobi should just retire from football. From what I can see he isn't made for football.
him like jaiye jaiye..na force dem force am play football
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by goshen26: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Newman20:
Iwobi should just retire from football. From what I can see he isn't made for football.

Yes, the influence of Okocha helped him a lot, as I do not see this exceptional nature in him playing
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Onyekuru ma scam, Isaac success career have already fade away. iwobi need to leave everton asa to continue his fine career elsewhere
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by Newman20(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
goshen26:

Yes, the influence of Okocha helped him a lot, as I do not see this exceptional nature in him playing

Yes if he wasn't for Okocha he wouldn't be in Europe by now. He'd probably be in division 2 Nigerian league
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by kovic7(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Na Iwobi worst pass for there. Very rubbish player.... He doesn't even have a stable position, overated and not good enough for any ambitious team... Low budget ijebu-Ode Lucky Dube
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by jrusky(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
Okocha pls help Iwobi don't sit looking at him he need pls you before its too late.

Okocha biko take dat boy waka. You know what I mean...................?

I like the boy I dont want his career to enter reverse mode at all.

I like Ebuhehi too he still have much to offer.
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
BarryLondon007:

Ighalo is a legend
Ok na e go shock you say Martial go get injury, them go still bench Ighalo for greenwood

1 Like

Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by goshen26: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Newman20:

Yes if he wasn't for Okocha he wouldn't be in Europe by now. He'd probably be in division 2 Nigerian league

Chai, you are wicked o
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by earnit3: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
Oh
Re: 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season by Superjazz: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2020
Rgade:
Iwobi the overrated flop lipsrsealed
After all the hype, niggar turned out a flop.
To think that everyone tipped him as being the next JJ.
I remember when this guy was flopping at Arsenal. Nigga was advised to move to a smaller club to build himself. Then Everton came. The perfect club for him.
Not too big,not too small.
Yet still blew it with his poor attitude to work.
Iwobi obviously never wanted to be a footballer.
guy iwobi dey try.i have seen him play.nigga should just be given more playing time haba

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Players Arrive In UYO Camp Ahead Of AFCON 2021 Qualifier / Throwback Picture Of Asisat Oshoala As A Child / Eagles Will Get N18M For Every Goal Not Replied – Aiteo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.