Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,944 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Help! Sarcoma Cancer. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Sarcoma Cancer. (610 Views)

5 Sexual Acts That May Cause Cancer. / 10 Most Common Cancer Types, Symptoms & Treatment / Revolutionary New Blood Test 'could Detect ALL Types Of Cancer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Sarcoma Cancer. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2011
Hello house theres something that has been bothering me lately. my little niece of 5 years has sarcoma cancer. my sister just flew her to UK for chemotherapy treatment. she says they will be there for six months treating her. Am scared stiff and shocked how a girl of that age could have cancer. isn't she to young to have cancer? pls medical experts in the house is the disease life threatening? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Gnld Food Supplement / New Open Vacancy / Good Health Is The Best!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.