Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,094 members, 7,863,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Power Pass Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power Pass Power (429 Views)

7th Month Zachariahs Covenant Prayer: Theme - POWER PASS POWER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Pass Power by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
During my self-imposed break from Nairaland activities, i saw a thread of a moniker here who said he was a member of the Illuminati but wants to leave for an higher order.

I shook my head because this was someone yet posing as an atheist deceiving some fools here that he was one of their own despite being a satanist.

This is something we've being really vocal about here for sometime, that some of those posing as atheists here were actually satanists, because atheism itself is a satanic concept hence its extent of backing by satanists, but it appeared that fools would always be fools.

The said moniker was one of the most vocal at the time I came back to Nairaland in the middle of this year with the BackllGod moniker, and I also noticed that the so-called atheists seemed to have found their loudest voice, perhaps because of the Covid-19 outbreak, a concern which i shared with a Nlander.

But with the help of God, I was able to hit atheism where it hurts most, science, which is the major driver of such foolishness in this place, as i perceived this as a huge opportunity, since Covid-19 had seriously exposed it's limitations.

I was quite surprised that many couldn't perceive this opportunity beforehand, and some wondered why I targeted science so much, but perhaps now they know why. Science was like a god to many atheists, and the major basis of their argument and rebellion against God, so I very well knew what I was doing.

By the power of the Holy Ghost I was able to put science where it truly belonged, and after I was through, I noticed that many of those fools suddenly lost their voices, one of them being the said satanist is now looking for a higher order to join.

It appears he's seen a power or force that's greater and stronger than what he had, so he's no longer satisfied that's he's now seeking a higher order, lol. But if he likes, let him enter the highest order of satanism, he'd still end up with the same failure and disappointment, because Power pass power.

The Power of the Holy Ghost is the source of all power both in heaven and on Earth and beneath, so none other can compare with it.

That's the highest order of Power, and it makes anyone who receives it to be stronger than any satanic power.

Luke 11:22
But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Power Pass Power by jesusjnr1: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2020
The power of the Holy Ghost!
Re: Power Pass Power by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Power pass power!

Luke 10:18-19 (KJV)

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Re: Power Pass Power by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2020
The Power From On High!
Re: Power Pass Power by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
None can compare!
Re: Power Pass Power by sonmvayina(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
There is only one power in the universe... It belongs to the creator... Satan, devil, lucifer are all laws and principles within the universe.. In other words they are part of God.. Not independent or a dual opposite...
Re: Power Pass Power by CodeTemplar: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Science to me, is an offshoot of religion. God Himself created the earliest craftsmen and granted them diverse wisdom. Great scientist are largely Christians. We can subtract the contribution of these Christians from today's civilization and what will be left will be caves.

1 Like

Re: Power Pass Power by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Power pass power!

Luke 10:18-19 (KJV)

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Your posts make me laugh

Not in mockery, but I laugh at how it triggers the tomfoolery of the dullards on this section
Re: Power Pass Power by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:09am On Sep 26, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

Your posts make me laugh

Not in mockery, but I laugh at how it triggers the tomfoolery of the dullards on this section

1 Corinthians 1:27 (KJV)

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

1 Corinthians 3:19 (KJV)

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
Re: Power Pass Power by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2020
The Source of all power.
Re: Power Pass Power by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2020
Stronger...
Re: Power Pass Power by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jesus power.

(1) (Reply)

Filmmaker Mike Bamiloye's Daughter, Darasimi And Fiance Lawrence, Weds(photos) / #EndSARS: Happening Now... Head Bridge Onitsha On Lockdown / The Hardware Called The Human Body And The Software To Run It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.