Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle (70673 Views)

Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) / SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / Monkey Steals Banana From Parked Truck, Caught On Camera (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by chimeziedickson: 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
End time monkey
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by ruggedtimi(m): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Amethyst111:
Bros, this your English get as e be o. You for kukuma type for your native language nau, at least, a few of your kinsmen are also on this forum. wink wink
lol!! How we go do
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by AlphikkaTech: 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
saajus:
It seems we truly came from these guys. They can't just cease to amaze me.
Speak for yourself only descendant of monkey �
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by snoopanddre(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin Another meme loading.

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Brenn594(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
De monkey's just tryin to be relevant,it even took a selfie n when de phone flashed,monkey be like"mo gbe oh!!! mo gbe oh!!!"
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Unrated900(m): 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Every Creature created by God are lovely and Have their Special attributes and Characters..

It's when we Return for the Millienium Reign with Christ that we would Witness First Hand the unique Sweet Bond between Humans and Animals..

O my God! I Must Make Heaven by Death or Rapture..

I Can't afford to Miss it For anyone or anything..
What about U?

You this guy

You don start Again

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Lamasta(m): 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
The monkey wan trend grin
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by wonder233: 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
Yet, someone will kill a monkey and eat. Bro you just ate a human being!
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by dahnimoh(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Selfies indeed

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by fineboynl(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
I will be even more sacred to find out that creature entered my room unknowingly while I was at sleep.

sound not good. very scary sight from from the eye balls.

the monkey might drop off the phone at a time it was rigging. the app will definitely get scared as well.
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by joepepsy(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
The heaven you want to make is America.
Righteousness89:
Every Creature created by God are lovely and Have their Special attributes and Characters..

It's when we Return for the Millienium Reign with Christ that we would Witness First Hand the unique Sweet Bond between Humans and Animals..

What about U?

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Thisis2raw(m): 12:16am On Sep 19, 2020
If I tell you people something, you folks won't believe. That monkey has more sense than that Covid20 called Buhari
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by marsman: 12:21am On Sep 19, 2020
Kriss216:
Monkey from the pit of Hell.
The hell you built abi.
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:21am On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

Please. Please. May your prayers be answered tonight.
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by stayclearofme: 1:07am On Sep 19, 2020
CheGuevara101:
No kind of news man no go see on NAIRALAND. From snakes, rats, goats to monkeys, I don't understand what's happening to these Mod's.

Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Edenic1(m): 1:27am On Sep 19, 2020
Mr .man lemme ask you this question..the sweet bond between animal's and man..is it in the heaven or on earth??
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Edenic1(m): 1:31am On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

What about U?

In heaven or earth??
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by CheGuevara101(m): 2:15am On Sep 19, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Twale boss
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Truthsbitter: 2:20am On Sep 19, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyoooo cartel

All i want right now bu isi benji Asata

Bros take life easy. Try to dey smoke loud once once. Every time rapture and death you just go just dey make person feel somehow dey put unnecessary fear for person body. i been Wan enter new haven now Mai find one nleka With ukwu like Rose amber own for the weather but you don make me change mind now.
lol
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by JaneYave(f): 4:48am On Sep 19, 2020
What a unique Brand abassodor!
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

What about U?

A lot of people are using fake account and moniker that resembles urs to mislead people here. Pls add disclaimer or more clerity to urs.

God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by OlujobaSamuel: 5:04am On Sep 19, 2020
CalabarPikin:
My country police go arrest that monkey for stealing.....believe me cuz I've seen them arrest goat before
Goat arrest better na, you no read sey NPF arrest generator when dem no meet the suspect for house.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by deltateam: 5:22am On Sep 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
The flash must have scared the damn monkey, lol... lucky dude!!!!

Please could you explain this more?
Does IPhone snap by itself intermittently?
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Goldp5988(f): 5:49am On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

What about U?

By God's grace I will make heaven, amen.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by jnoz23(m): 6:03am On Sep 19, 2020
joviegghead:
Hmm
This news has been out on Twitter for days. And it's just reaching Nairaland.

The op has only 1 head like you! Foolish boy
Why didn't you post-it earlier? Since you are so smart?
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by ohiMuk: 6:13am On Sep 19, 2020
we believe this ba? but we didnt believe snake swallow money
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by ohiMuk: 6:19am On Sep 19, 2020
Thisis2raw:
If I tell you people something, you folks won't believe. That monkey has more sense than that Covid20 called Buhari

I pity ur condition, u dont have sense at all
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by AngelicBeing: 6:20am On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

What about U?
I have the seal of the Rapture upon me, l am heavenly bound via the blood of the lamb wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by EdiskyHarry: 6:24am On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

What about U?
Heaven is not a place to miss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Iceberg3: 6:31am On Sep 19, 2020
Thechameleon ivartheMENTAL grin
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Easyosafo: 6:32am On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

What about U?

If you miss Heaven you will cry. My eternal Heaven, l will get them by grace.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) / Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.