Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (70129 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by viviangist: 7:28am On Sep 19, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

This is what 40 looks like. Sexy. Successful. Happy. Almost fulfilled and super grateful for a beautiful life filled with amazing family and friends. God has been incredibly good to me and I don’t take my blessings for granted.
Happy 40th birthday to me. I actually can't believe I'm 40! ��. What? Lol. Thank you so much in advance for all the beautiful birthday wishes. ��� God bless you and yours!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFTGSxYncHP/

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2020
Happy birthday pretty woman. More grace and prosperity.

My only problem with you na the monsters wey you make and dash us, their names na bloggers. In fact, everybody don tire for their matter and rubbish blogging.

Abeg help us rein them in before dem cause third world war.

Thank you ma.

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Havertz(m): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2020
hbd

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Accardo419(m): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2020
Viviangist I have missed you.

Job seekers check my signature.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by GraGra247(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2020
2nd picture. Hanty is still advertising assets to the next available billionaire.

Another baby loading...

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2020
The most succesful and richest blogger in Africa and the most richest celebrity in Africa apart from footballers. Forget the media hype of davido, wizkid, burna boy, 2 face and the rest. Linda ikeji is richer than all of them. Many will quote me and insult me but only few people knows what i am talking about. Happy birthday to linda, the real strong woman, to all the ladies and young girls in Africa, if you need a role model, look up to women like Linda ikeji.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2020
GraGra247:
2nd picture. Hanty is still advertising assets to the next available billionaire.

Another baby loading...
She will go and steal a billionares sperm this time around

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2020
CuteMercury:
The most succesful and richest blogger in Africa and the most richest celebrity in Africa apart from footballers. Forget the media hype of davido, wizkid, burna boy, 2 face and the rest. Linda ikeji is richer than all of them. Many will quote me and insult me but only few people knows what i am talking about. Happy birthday to linda, the real strong woman, to all the ladies and young girls in Africa, if you need a role model, look up to women like Linda ikeji.
Where did she get her money from? her secret will expose soon.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2020
GraGra247:

Another baby loading...
How you think a woman like Linda is single is beyond my imagination. She has become too succesful to care about anybody's money. the only man i know she has a crush on is C.Ronaldo, if you visit her blog you will understand. Truth is, most succesful women have a crush on Ronaldo and that is understable. Succesful women tends to crush on men that are more succesful and famous. I told a friend that one of the men i know that Beyonce can cheat with is David beckham. only few will understand why i mentioned David Beckham.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by ayobade15094: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2020
middle photograph. Hanty is still advertising investments to the coming availability millionaire.Another toddler unloading...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Where did she get her money from? her secret will expose soon.
How would you ask a woman that is a graduate, a woman that has the biggest blog in Africa, her own media company, where she got her money from.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by viviangist: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2020
Accardo419:
Viviangist I have missed you.

I Miss you too Dear ...... Na Some People dey complain say We dey carry Fake News , That's Why Oga SEUN Chased us Commot From Nairaland !!!

Now , The Top Bloggers and Official Websites are looking for were to Copy Posts and Edit !!!

We know say na JUNIOR and Those CHEAP Bloggers contributed to more the 89% success of Nairaland Today

Anyway shaa , Many Top Doors don Open as that one Closed shaaa ...

Na Saturday we dey .... Abeg make i drink Pap and Akara !!!

#Forward Ever !!!

#BloggerBlogger

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2020
CuteMercury:
How would you ask a woman that is a graduate, a woman that has the biggest blog in Africa, her own media company, where she got her money from.
Ask yourself, can her blog generate the kind of money she has? if she's not into something fishy.

16 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Zyxzzzz: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2020
sexy undecided?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2020
Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by MrPsalmist(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2020
Happy birthday mama. You look young at 40
Make money and you will never grow old

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Alkheira(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Taaar, she is not sexy
she have the shape of an overgrown eel

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Obierika(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Here is a lady who works for her money.

Happy Birthday to you Linda!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Kindness218: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Happy birthday my crush. you be strong woman

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Pidginwhisper: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Fish
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by lizzypro: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Cute �
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Enudapan: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms

Hbd madam legit gossips
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Fheelzz(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2020
linda toh sexy
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Bessppectt(f): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2020
undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Ask yourself, can her blog generate the kind of money she has? if she's not into something fishy.
You dont expect her to depend on her blog alone for money. Every business minded person will know that she diverted money from her blog into other legit bussineses that we donk know of. dont be suprise to know that she has an hotel or couple of hotels in her home state or even lagos. she might have bought shares in one of these big companies, you never can tell. By the way, the money she makes every eletion year like presidential election is mindblowing, because politicians will pay her for sponsored posts and ads.

44 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Flexherbal(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Happy birthday to her!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2020
From all of us @[/b] : Happy Birthday beautiful Linda kiss kiss kiss

It was so nice doing some business with you beautiful Linda.
You are a rare gem.

This is just the beginning of beautiful and lovely things in your life gurl.

[b]LIFE BEGINS @ 40!

JaneYave:
40 years only? Accordhng to her achievements,l thought she was older.Happy birthday Linda,the lady who dared to try!
When you become successful in life, people will actually think you are older than your age!

So shall it be for all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Na God dey do am cool
Under 2 seconds!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2020
YAHOO!

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by KingEzem: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Otopoooooooooooooooooooooooo it's all right she looks fine
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Frankyboy1(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2020
When a woman says 'happy' look beneath, there you have an unhappy emotionally unstable woman

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by TheChameleon: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2020
grin

Are you Igbo? Are you pretty, Linda?

FFK, The Yamlegger Slayer is coming for you. grin

Next victim loading..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos / Nigerians Blasts Sydney Talker Over Skit 'Promoting Sexual Harassment' (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.