Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

EP: Ebiscosugar – God Of Cash Out (the EP) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / EP: Ebiscosugar – God Of Cash Out (the EP) (318 Views)

Download: Chief Onyenze Nwa Amobi – God Of Money Mp3 / Ebiscosugar – I Pray Mp3 Download / Ebiscosugar – On Time[new Music]| @iamebisco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EP: Ebiscosugar – God Of Cash Out (the EP) by TatafoTony: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2020
Ebiscosugar God Of Cash Out (The EP). Multi talented Singer/Instrumentalist, Ebiscosugar is out with his newest project dubbed “God Of Cash Out the EP”. The Six tracks Extended Play features NappyGirl and it is Produced by Ebisco Sugar, except for Double The Paper by Oso.

The EP which consists of very lovely songs like Double The Paper, Rotate, God Of Cash Out, Hot Sugar, I Pray and others is another project that is sure set to put Ebiscosugar’s names in the lips of many for a long time. Indeed it’s a Cash out season so Download, Enjoy and Connect with Ebiscosugar on social media Below…..

Instagram @ebiscosugar
Twitter @iamebisco

See Tracklist Below

1. Double The Paper (Feat. Nappy Girl)

2. God Of Cash Out

3. Hot Sugar

4. E No Make Sense

5. Rotate

6. I Pray

Download full EP Here https://warritatafo.com/download-mp3-ebiscosugar-god-of-cash-out-the-ep/

(1) (Reply)

Is This How Phyno Sang Abulo / Top 10 Biggest Songs Released In Nigeria 2020, Most Accurate List / Samprince - For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.