Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

I Need Help To Get To Gbagada From Ikorodu Via Bus Transportation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Help To Get To Gbagada From Ikorodu Via Bus Transportation (1878 Views)

Please How Do I Get To Gbagada Phase 2 From Ajah? / Urgent! Direction From Egbeda To Gbagada / Direction To Gbagada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Get To Gbagada From Ikorodu Via Bus Transportation by karnap(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2020
good morning nairalanders, I'm going for an interview in gbagada from ikorodu, but I'm not familiar with the transportation getting to the area, help me out.thanks.
Re: I Need Help To Get To Gbagada From Ikorodu Via Bus Transportation by Charx122: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2020
Use Google map
Re: I Need Help To Get To Gbagada From Ikorodu Via Bus Transportation by dxdiag(m): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2020
karnap:
good morning nairalanders, I'm going for an interview in gbagada from ikorodu, but I'm not familiar with the transportation getting to the area, help me out.thanks.
If i may ask, what is the exact location in Gbagada so we can help out?
Coming from Ikorodu to Gbagada should not be a problem.
From Ikorodu, take a bus going to oshodi. Tell the driver you re dropping at Gbagada.
Bus stop along gbagada re Charly boy bus stop, ups, anthony oke etc.
I hope this helps out

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Get To Gbagada From Ikorodu Via Bus Transportation by dedons: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
karnap:
Board a direct bus to Oshodi from Ikorodu. Alight at Anthony bus stop and ask where to board a bus to Gbagada.

Anthony to Gbagada is a stone throw. Just N50 or N100.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Get To Gbagada From Ikorodu Via Bus Transportation by karnap(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
dedons:
Board a direct bus to Oshodi from Ikorodu. Alight at Anthony bus stop and ask where to board a bus to Gbagada.

Anthony to Gbagada is a stone throw. Just N50 or N100.

Good luck.
thanks I got there... really appreciate.
Re: I Need Help To Get To Gbagada From Ikorodu Via Bus Transportation by karnap(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
dxdiag:

If i may ask, what is the exact location in Gbagada so we can help out?
Coming from Ikorodu to Gbagada should not be a problem.
From Ikorodu, take a bus going to oshodi. Tell the driver you re dropping at Gbagada.
Bus stop along gbagada re Charly boy bus stop, ups, anthony oke etc.
I hope this helps out
thanks I got there...it was helpful
Re: I Need Help To Get To Gbagada From Ikorodu Via Bus Transportation by karnap(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Charx122:
Use Google map
I use it,but I'm not familiar with it,but any way I got there thanks so much
Re: I Need Help To Get To Gbagada From Ikorodu Via Bus Transportation by dedons: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
karnap:
thanks I got there... really appreciate.
Welcome

(1) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Has Done It Again. / Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend / Conoil Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.