Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Why I Will Not Leave This Religion Section And The Forum In General - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Will Not Leave This Religion Section And The Forum In General (215 Views)

Why There Are Atheists In This Religion Section / Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own / Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Not Leave This Religion Section And The Forum In General by OpenYourEyes4: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2020
Because the word of GOD has not been rejected. I believe the Word of GOD is changing alot lives here(from bad to > sober > good) , from what I have seen. I will never abandon them unless the Word of GOD has been rejected. I believe it has not been rejected.

I will keep preaching the whole truth. More People will be saved GOD willing. <This is what is important

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Leave This Religion Section And The Forum In General by TimeTraveler369: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2020
How can you preach the whole truth when you are not equipped with all the faculties to even know basic truth?

You can't give what you do not have.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Leave This Religion Section And The Forum In General by OpenYourEyes4: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
How can you preach the whole truth when you are not equipped with all the faculties to even know basic truth?

You can't give what you do not have.

Are you are believer?
Re: Why I Will Not Leave This Religion Section And The Forum In General by ifenes(m): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes4:
Because the word of GOD has not been rejected. I believe the Word of GOD is changing alot lives here(from bad to > sober > good) , from what I have seen. I will never abandon them unless the Word of GOD has been rejected. I believe it has not been rejected.

I will keep preaching the whole truth. More People will be saved GOD willing. <This is what is important

Only if you knew what god is

(1) (Reply)

It Is Darkest When It Is Dawn! / Is Bible Still Important? / Endsars Protest: Prophet Odumeje Sends Important Message To Nigerian Authorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.