Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) (92608 Views)

Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) / Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money / Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by abdullahi45: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
superability:

So we now have Uprightness now ba
This shit is getting real

Yeah. He has taken over from Righteousness

Righteousness won't be happy with this, his no of likes will reduce cry
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
Even me I have lost count of how many times women whom I don't know have harrassed me for sex.

If you don't like sex as a man, women will be coming to you for sex.

It is only those men that want sex too much that ladies will never approach. Women always prove hard to get to such men.

Like me that don't like sex, ladies use to approach me in such a way that it sometime becomes an harrassment.

Some men will come here and say they wish they were the aboki so they could Bleep the girl. That mentality is what is making them not to be approached by ladies as that aboki.

When once a lady knows that you like sex,she cannot approach you neither will she give in to you easily. That is why I say you can't be in the aboki's shoe.

A woman can only approach you if she senses that her sexual urge is stronger than your own.

That is why they approach men that don't like sex.

Just like most men cannot approach women(nymphomaniacs) whose sexual desire is stronger than their own,woman can't approach a man if his sexual desire is stronger than her own.

Most of the time,men sexual urge is stronger than female own, that is why in general, men are the ones approaching women first.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by ariesbull: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
Blandee99:
This is shameful
no it's needful
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Franzinni: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
Omo see amount of people viewing this matter ...he he
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by chuksbogus2001: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
This one didn't trend with # .If its the other way round fools wil come out with #i stand with the girl#

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Perozxy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good for u
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by fefenoble88: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Who dey video her?

Everybody wan Trend
I just tire,God by means. Wetin remain 4 dis life wey person never see?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
these things never happens to me, since i was born
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by superability(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
abdullahi45:

Yeah. He has taken over from Righteousness

Righteousness won't be happy with this, his no of likes will reduce cry

Chai
Abeg lala dey pay for much likes?
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Escobar98(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
Society would say something different if it's the other way round: imagine me in a car, filming myself, doing the same thing she did to a 16 y'old girl, trying to touch her bosom, telling her about my konji.
Society is dying.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by superability(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
grin grin does it mean that you will give your life to Christ now?

Bros there are ways by which Kingdom advance is actualized... And not be shouting the world will end or hell fire stuffs... Listen to Myles Munroe, you will get what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Agugbadin: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
She is a ritualist

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Liposure: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
This is what happen when they believe a man cannot be rape

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by DEEBOZZ(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hmmmm
Women are the problem of this world !
Seems Puna dey scratch her and she need some Cucumber

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
The stupidity in that video. Both her and the recorder are very stupid. I am trying to understand the rationale behind her act. Doesn’t add up...

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Yankee101: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Stay off drugs kids
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Enilovesam(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Believe me, something is wrong somewhere. If you know you know grin
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
She's drunk
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
saw the rubbish video on Twitter and people assumed that if it was a male that did the same to. lady, they will call for his Head and he will be arrested for sexually harassing a lady..but here I didn't see such but people are throwing banters like its normal..
what if the man call people and they took turns over her

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Vecto(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Uprightness100:
We are in a Generation where what Matters to so many is Sex, Money, Fame, Social media, fashion etc.
The devil has Suceeded in using these Nonessentials to Confuse the people.
All these are Meaningless. They are Distractions.
What is of top Priority is the Salvation of our Soul.
Time is So Short. Set your Priorities aright..
Heaven is Real
Hell is Real

Another Righteousness 89 loading grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Fembleez1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Werey nigga said I no hear English grin
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by youngestgrad(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Morality has been thrown to the wind.
An Evil and Immoral Generation can only Showcase what they Have..

Infact If you are Good, you are seen as Mumu!

You Can Choose to be a Joseph or Samson! It's right in your Hands..

The Path we Choose has its Corresponding Consequence..
I had to like Righteousness89 comment 2day, that Whoorre really needs Jesus.
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by AnanseK(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
A southern prostitute, no shame no morality.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
If na man behave that way story for no end.

Aunty joke weh abuse me that yr nobody catsrate her oo.

Una Sabi do Una own hide.

Thank God it's a man's world.. we know how to regulate Una.
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
Shameless old cargo
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
Rubbish . One mumu go put that one for house thinking him don marry wife

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Twoclans(f): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
pocohantas:
The stupidity in that video. Both her and the recorder are very stupid. I am trying to understand the rationale behind her act. Doesn’t add up...

That video is heart breaking,when I watched it earlier today honestly I cried .How can she belittle /mock someone who is genuinely earning a living like that.Such a dehumanizing act. angry angry

Then again my greater fear is for females who hawk,I cringe at the thought that they could experience such harassment also.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by bluefilm: 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
She wants to _fuck Mohammed.

Chai... grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
Twoclans:

That video is heart breaking,when I watched it earlier today honestly I cried .How can she belittle /mock someone who is genuinely earning a living like that.Such a dehumanizing act. angry angry

Then again my greater fear is for females who hawk,I cringe at the thought that they could experience such harassment also.

Was she high or something? The video is too shameful. The guy was even acting clueless, yet she wouldn’t stop. I am trying to understand her aim for recording and sending it out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Codes151(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
Where is the sexual harassment??

Why didn’t he walk away?
Smh
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by LaReinaa(f): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
pode:
She's just joking with the guy
What sorta classless joke is that
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by dex4sure: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
ashawo kobo kobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan / Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.