Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Girl Dies After Her Teacher Flogged Her For Getting Two Math Questions Wrong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Dies After Her Teacher Flogged Her For Getting Two Math Questions Wrong (1394 Views)

Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 / Russia’s Sexiest Biker Girl Dies During Half-Nude Motorbike Stunt (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Dies After Her Teacher Flogged Her For Getting Two Math Questions Wrong by Afangideh1(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2020
A schoolgirl has died after allegedly being beaten by her teacher for failing to answer two maths questions correctly.

The 10-year-old girl, identified by her surname Zhang, was a student at a primary school in the city of Guangyuan, central China.

According to the Xinhua News Agency, the teacher, identified by the surname Wang, beat the girl on September 10.

Zhang was beaten on her palms four times and ordered to kneel for four minutes, state-owned newspaper China Daily reports.

Feeling dizzy, she was sent to hospital by her grandmother and the teacher and was pronounced dead later that day at 3.30pm.

She also had her ears pulled and her head beaten, according to the Oriental Daily.

Medical experts found no wounds and an investigation into her death is under way.

The Cangxi county government has set up a task force and the teacher has been suspended from work, along with the school’s principal.

The victim’s grandmother told local media that she had a twin sister who was in the same class. She said Zhang looked close to fainting during.........

For full details, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/09/girl-dies-after-her-teacher-flogged-her.html

Re: Girl Dies After Her Teacher Flogged Her For Getting Two Math Questions Wrong by BigEcommerce: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Haaa NOTHING I NO GO READ
Re: Girl Dies After Her Teacher Flogged Her For Getting Two Math Questions Wrong by heendrix(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2020
sad
Re: Girl Dies After Her Teacher Flogged Her For Getting Two Math Questions Wrong by Sirmwill: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2020
undecided
Even Righteousness89 is tired

What if it is Nigeria where teachers will flog you 15 strokes on one palm and they will be telling you that "you cannot change your hand"
Re: Girl Dies After Her Teacher Flogged Her For Getting Two Math Questions Wrong by ena5four(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
I No Understand O, Wait, Well Make I No Talk, In My Sec Sch, Teacher Go Flog U Yanma Yanma
Re: Girl Dies After Her Teacher Flogged Her For Getting Two Math Questions Wrong by LikeAking: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Floging a child is bad.
Re: Girl Dies After Her Teacher Flogged Her For Getting Two Math Questions Wrong by Vyzz: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
sad
Re: Girl Dies After Her Teacher Flogged Her For Getting Two Math Questions Wrong by DaddyRochie1642: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Frustration is Everywhere
Re: Girl Dies After Her Teacher Flogged Her For Getting Two Math Questions Wrong by DumaEmpire(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
So they even follow dey flog pikin for China.

Interesting. I never knew

(1) (Reply)

[ Photo ] Actress Ifu Ennada Under Fire Over Her Recent Photos / Tragedy Hits As Event Host MC Eve Dies In A Car Crash / Leaked Sex Video Of Ghanaian Lady Martha Boateng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.