Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Katrina Kaif Used Salman Khan To Become Famouse And To Get Fame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Katrina Kaif Used Salman Khan To Become Famouse And To Get Fame (2570 Views)

Katrina Kaif - The Sultry Indian Bollywood Actress [ Photos] / Katrina Kaif Hot Images / Aishwarya Rai Vs Katrina Kaif: Let The Battle Begin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katrina Kaif Used Salman Khan To Become Famouse And To Get Fame by HotieTima(f): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2011
Katrina kaif only used salman khan to become famous
or else use wouldn't have been so ungrateful and to leave him after everything
he has done for her to be notice in bollywood
Re: Katrina Kaif Used Salman Khan To Become Famouse And To Get Fame by Dolemite(f): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2011
Tima you're so hot girl. . . kiss kiss
Re: Katrina Kaif Used Salman Khan To Become Famouse And To Get Fame by HotieTima(f): 2:30am On Feb 28, 2011
Dolemite:

Tima you're so hot girl. . . kiss kiss

lol thanks smiley smiley smiley
Re: Katrina Kaif Used Salman Khan To Become Famouse And To Get Fame by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2011
Oh well he deserves better cheesy She can go.

I am so happy she left Salman. Infact I am throwing a party angry

wanna come? grin
Re: Katrina Kaif Used Salman Khan To Become Famouse And To Get Fame by HotieTima(f): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2011
rokiatu:

Oh well he deserves better cheesy She can go.

I am so happy she left Salman. Infact I am throwing a party angry

wanna come? grin

yeah man anything for salman khan man
Re: Katrina Kaif Used Salman Khan To Become Famouse And To Get Fame by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2011
OMG! Your profile grin grin grin grin

This serial kisser is really blowing you over manhh! grin

I do not want to lose my daughter so soon cry cry
Re: Katrina Kaif Used Salman Khan To Become Famouse And To Get Fame by HotieTima(f): 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2011
rokiatu:

OMG! Your profile grin grin grin grin

This serial kisser is really blowing you over manhh! grin

I do not want to lose my daughter so soon cry cry

staff u man i really want that niggah rite now
to sing to with then sexy pink lips man
Re: Katrina Kaif Used Salman Khan To Become Famouse And To Get Fame by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2011
You are losing it grin

mannh! Can you call me? like now pls

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Turns 25 Today / HOT Photo-- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Bobby In New Photo / Basketmouth Is An Arrogant Celeb And A Snub.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.