Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? (1601 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Offpoint1: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2020
The Christians believe no one will make heaven without Jesus... Their believe I can say is based on John 14:6
" Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me"
I want to ask this question and I need highly spiritual or well knowledge Christians to answer.

During Jesus time on earth, I believe He didn't Journey through the entire earth to preach, nor do the apostles and at that time I believe there were humans who don't even know His existence as at that time due to geographical location.

Where are those people now or where will they be... Heaven or Hell?

Missionaries first landed in Nigeria in the 15th century and this was thousands of years after Jesus existence. Thousands of our ancestors lived and died before the arrival of missionary without the knowledge of Jesus existence.

Where are they now or where will they be... Heaven or Hell?

If your answer is Hell...
If they are in hell because they don't know Jesus, will that still make God JUST in his judgment?

If your answer is heaven...
Explain John 14:6 "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me"
Or explain what Christians mean by "Nobody will make heaven without Jesus"

Righteousness89 I once asked you this questions and for reasons known to you... You ignored.
Your contribution is needed here.

I only focus my questions on those who lived since the birth of Jesus, because if I should take us back to B.C it'll be a long thread.

Cc: Lalasticlala
OAM4J
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by ggirl4real: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2020
OP, they'll tell you that they will be judged based on the good laws of their lands and their moral uprightness
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Offpoint1: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2020
ggirl4real:
OP, they'll tell you that they will be judged based on the good laws of their lands and their moral uprightness
I've never met any one who preached with the line "Moral uprightness"
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Kingsean(m): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
Offpoint1:
The Christians believe no one will make heaven without Jesus... Their believe I can say is based on John 14:6
" Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me"
I want to ask this question and I need highly spiritual or well knowledge Christians to answer.

During Jesus time on earth, I believe He didn't Journey through the entire earth to preach, nor do the apostles and at that time I believe there were humans who don't even know His existence as at that time due to geographical location.

Missionaries first landed in Nigeria in the 15th century and this was thousands of years after Jesus existence. Thousands of our ancestors lived and died before the arrival of missionary without the knowledge of Jesus existence.

If they are in hell because they don't know Jesus, will that still make God JUST in his judgment?

Explain John 14:6 "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me"

Righteousness89 I once asked you this questions and for reasons known to you... You ignored.

I only focus my questions on those who lived since the birth of Jesus, because if I should take us back to B.C it'll be a long thread.

OAM4J

why are you particularly against christianity? the muslims as well see other religions as unbelievers which means that no heaven for them unless they observe the muslim way and pledge allegiance to Allah only. do not be biased. say things as they are. religion generally has brought so much confusion. Look at islamist groups and terrorists slaughtering people and saying they would be given virgins to bang in heaven. is that not a product of religion? to me i believe our ancestors would be judged based on how they lived their lives. however, we still dont know how God works. He can make any decision He wants.
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Offpoint1: 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kingsean:

why are you particularly against christianity? the muslims as well see other religions as unbelievers which means that no heaven for them unless they observe the muslim way and pledge allegiance to Allah only. do not be biased. say things as they are. religion generally has brought so much confusion. Look at islamist groups and terrorists slaughtering people and saying they would be given virgins to bang in heaven. is that not a product of religion? to me i believe our ancestors would be judged based on how they lived their lives. however, we still dont know how God works. He can make any decision He wants.
I'm not against Christians or Muslims...

I speak on what I have knowledge of, I can't speak on Islam cause I'm not a Muslim and absolutely have zero knowledge of the Quran.

If I should say the Quran says "Whoever doesn't believe in Mohammed will go to hell after death"
And a Muslim request I gave a verse in the Quran that makes such claims.... How will I defend that, since I have zero knowledge of Quran?

I speak on what I can defend and this is not mockery of Christianity... This is a question that deserves answers, it's obvious many are avoiding the thread.

If we don't know how God works, then why do go around concluding on who's going to heaven and not?
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Kingsean(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
Offpoint1:

I'm not against Christians or Muslims...

I speak on what I have knowledge of, I can't speak on Islam cause I'm not a Muslim and absolutely have zero knowledge of the Quran.

If I should say the Quran says "Whoever doesn't believe in Mohammed will go to hell after death"
And a Muslim request I gave a verse in the Quran that makes such claims.... How will I defend that, since I have zero knowledge of Quran?

I speak on what I can defend and this is not mockery of Christianity... This is a question that deserves answers, it's obvious many are avoiding the thread.

If we don't know how God works, then why do go around concluding on who's going to heaven and not?

Bros u have no point. Its a general issue. Every religion is guilty of this. I have read the the quran severally and i know what I'm saying. Even the Muslims believe that heaven does not belong to unbelievers. Go and read the quran. You'll understand better. Its a general problem not just with christians
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Offpoint1: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kingsean:

Bros u have no point. Its a general issue. Every religion is guilty of this. I have read the the quran severally and i know what I'm saying. Even the Muslims believe that heaven does not belong to unbelievers. Go and read the quran. You'll understand better. Its a general problem not just with christians
And where did I mention unbeliever in my write up?
You're missing the point here.
You don't expect a carpenter to handle doctors lectures.

You read the Quran, I didn't.
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by livingchrist: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Offpoint1:

OAM4J
Well, your question might be genuine but nevertheless, you have to understand that from the bible God from the beginning he knew those who will accept his plan of salvation and those that will not.
God existed before all humans and when he created humans he gave them conscience and ability to recognise his glory in creation.

Our forefathers saw the wonderful works of God in creation combined with their conscience convicting them of every wrong doing or good doing, these things were met to draw them to the creator by so doing, they come into faith in the creator and get them saved.
Salvation has always being by faith in God's redemptive plan.
Abraham never knew Christ but he still h
answer God's call and was saved.
But what did our forefathers do with God's truth?
They twisted and corrupted it instead of turning to the creator they attributed the works of God as that of idols.
Today alot of humans still reject the knowledge of God either by atheism or science, for example how do you explain the creation of life as a work of chance? How do you come to terms where they attributed that the creation made itself? It was same thing during the days of our fire fathers, they attributed the work of creation as that of a animals, stones, water, gold, silver etc
But their punishment will be less than those, who today inspite of the teaching of Christ still continue in darkness.
Christ death applies not just only to people today but also for all those before Christ however, these are people who lived their lives in faith in God's plan of salvation.
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Blabbermouth: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Offpoint1:

OAM4J
So far, no one has given you a satisfactory answer and some guys are even derailing the thread without knowing it.
I have buddies here that may have an answer to your question.
MuttleyLaff, Janosky and Shadeyinka.
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Offpoint1: 5:42am On Sep 22, 2020
livingchrist:

Well, your question might be genuine but nevertheless, you have to understand that from the bible God from the beginning he knew those who will accept his plan of salvation and those that will not.
God existed before all humans and when he created humans he gave them conscience and ability to recognise his glory in creation.

Our forefathers saw the wonderful works of God in creation combined with their conscience convicting them of every wrong doing or good doing, these things were met to draw them to the creator by so doing, they come into faith in the creator and get them saved.
Salvation has always being by faith in God's redemptive plan.
Abraham never knew Christ but he still h
answer God's call and was saved.
But what did our forefathers do with God's truth?
They twisted and corrupted it instead of turning to the creator they attributed the works of God as that of idols.
Today alot of humans still reject the knowledge of God either by atheism or science, for example how do you explain the creation of life as a work of chance? How do you come to terms where they attributed that the creation made itself? It was same thing during the days of our fire fathers, they attributed the work of creation as that of a animals, stones, water, gold, silver etc
But their punishment will be less than those, who today inspite of the teaching of Christ still continue in darkness.
Christ death applies not just only to people today but also for all those before Christ however, these are people who lived their lives in faith in God's plan of salvation.

Everything you typed does not in any way closed to being referred as ananswer to my questions.

Let me simplify the question "According to Christians, no one will see heaven WITHOUT CHRIST" no matter your good doings, no matter your kindness.. Without Christ you won't make heaven.

My question is those who lived since the birth of Christ but never knew him due to geographical location, where are they now or where will they be after judgment? Heaven or Hell? Since good doings doesn't guarantee one heaven.

If your answer is "They are in heaven or will be in heaven... Then explain John 14:6

If your answer is Hell.." Does that still make God a JUST JUDGE"?

And no doubt, I believe in God existence. It's foolishness to say life came into existence by "CHANCE"
It's like trying to say as complex as airplane is... It came into existence by chance and expect a reasonable being to believe it.
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Offpoint1: 5:53am On Sep 22, 2020
Blabbermouth:

So far, no one has given you a satisfactory answer and some guys are even derailing the thread without knowing it.
I have buddies here that may have an answer to your question.
MuttleyLaff, Janosky and Shadeyinka.
I'll really appreciate their contribution here...
I expected Righteousness 89 to contribute here, I have my observations about him. He dodges questions that he odd to answer as a Christian and only respond to those 'Praising' him.

There was a thread about "Musicians who are dead, but still making money"
He just jumped with "All that doesn't matter, if they died without Christ they are ALREADY IN HELL NOW

How can a human who have only 0001% understanding of God ways just concluded someone is in hell or heaven?

He forgot The Bible made a statement about " The first will be the last..." in Matthew 19:30
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by MuttleyLaff: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Offpoint1:
I'll really appreciate their contribution here...
I expected Righteousness 89 to contribute here, I have my observations about him. He dodges questions that he odd to answer as a Christian and only respond to those 'Praising' him.

There was a thread about "Musicians who are dead, but still making money"
He just jumped with "All that doesn't matter, if they died without Christ they are ALREADY IN HELL NOW

How can a human who have only 0001% understanding of God ways just concluded someone is in hell or heaven?

He forgot The Bible made a statement about " The first will be the last..." in Matthew 19:30
You have put so many wrong feet forward. Your understanding of certain phrases, like hel is wack because there is more to the meaning of hell, than its face value or what you superficially perceive what it is all about. I saw Blabbermouth's mentioning me almost instantly, but when I went through your original post, the so many holes in it, didnt encourage me to want to comment, but since you too have as well mentioned me, we'll see how the day goes, as I might return after giving some valuable time up for you, so I drop a few 2 cents and/or possibly shed light on some of the holes.
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by shadeyinka(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Offpoint1:

OAM4J
Your question had been answered by the scriptures
Summary:
Those who Didn't hear of the Gospel of salvation are judged by their conscience.

Rom 2:11-16:
"For there is no respect of persons with God. For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law to themselves: Which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; ) In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."

In a simple language:
1. God will judge those who are without the law of God by their conscience
2. Will they be in Heaven or Hell?
No body knows. The bible is silent on the nature of God's judgement based on their conscience.
Any explanation different from this is human speculation
BUT
a. God is JUST: he would judge everyone proportionatly according to what they have done in the flesh.
b. Just as Paradise is NOT a blanket reward of the Redeemed, Hell is not a blanket judgement of the Lost souls
3. The standard of God is sure: anyone whose name is not found in the book of life is thrown into the lake of fire.
Rev 20:15:
"And whoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

God cannot be caged or bound by any rule.
Rom 9:15-16:
"For he said to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that wills, nor of him that runs, but of God that shows mercy."

Cc: Blabbermouth
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Blabbermouth: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2020
shadeyinka:

Summary:
Those who Didn't hear of the Gospel of salvation are judged by their conscience.

"For there is no respect of persons with God. For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law to themselves: Which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; ) In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."

In a simple language:
No body knows. The bible is silent on the nature of God's judgement based on their conscience.
BUT
a. God is JUST: he would judge everyone proportionatly according to what they have done in the flesh.
b. Just as Paradise is NOT a blanket reward of the Redeemed, Hell is not a blanket judgement of the Lost souls
3. The standard of God is sure: anyone whose name is not found in the book of life is thrown into the lake of fire.
"And whoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

"For he said to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that wills, nor of him that runs, but of God that shows mercy."
Thanks Sir.
PS: Your attention is needed on the other thread, we need to hit a handful of nails on the coffin box.
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by shadeyinka(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Thanks Sir.
PS: Your attention is needed on the other thread, we need to hit a handful of nails on the coffin box.
Thanks!
No problem!
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Offpoint1: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2020
shadeyinka:

Summary:

In a simple language:
BUT

Cc: Blabbermouth
You've made spoken well and have made a point by saying "they will be judge by their conscience"... but I'll say something here...
Talking about existence of law or no existence of law, but in this context the law was already in existence...

In the write up so far, I've not seen you saying Jesus is the only guarantee way by God for anyone to make heaven.

Will also love you explain John 14:6 " Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Do we Christians really understand the meaning of this statement? Or has it been misinterpreted that's why we confidently and literally said 'no one will make heaven without Jesus'

If we don't know for sure who's in heaven or hell, then as Christians is it right to publicly said one is already in heaven or hell?
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2020
There are two types of judgments!

Whatever anyone does before Jesus' time will be judged based on the type of gathering they love to be! Psalms 1:1
All those who had the opportunity of being eyewitnesses of the activities of Jesus' disciples but chose to ignore or reject the group will also be judged based on the performance of the group they prefer to Christianity. If the religion you practice is performing better or equally on the average as that of Christ's group (which is not possible) you're free from guilt. That is why Jesus emphasized much on identifying his group out of thousands of false religions claiming Christians. Matt 7:16-20; John 13:34-35
This first form of judgment will be based on organizational or group setting just as all those
® inside Noah's ark.
®left Sodom and Gomorrah (not looking back)
®blood of lamb on their doorposts in Egypt
®with the golden calf
®with Korah against Moses
®inside Rahab's house
®inside the hall with Samson
®Baal prophets on mount Carmel
Note that God never asked of their individual behavior but group setting!

But the second judgment will come not in this dispensation rather in the next and it will be on individual bases, that's when names written in the book of life will count! Reve 20:15

So for now, just make sure you're worshiping with Jesus' real disciples, the grace of our Lord Jesus will cover you, when you does something worth reproof accept the discipline and never allow anything to drive you out of this spiritual city of refuge. Numb 35:25
We still have a thousand years ahead to meet up with the form of holiness God requires on the individual level! Reve 20:4-8

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by livingchrist: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Offpoint1:

Everything you typed does not in any way closed to being referred as ananswer to my questions.

Let me simplify the question "According to Christians, no one will see heaven WITHOUT CHRIST" no matter your good doings, no matter your kindness.. Without Christ you won't make heaven.

My question is those who lived since the birth of Christ but never knew him due to geographical location, where are they now or where will they be after judgment? Heaven or Hell? Since good doings doesn't guarantee one heaven.

If your answer is "They are in heaven or will be in heaven... Then explain John 14:6

If your answer is Hell.." Does that still make God a JUST JUDGE"?

And no doubt, I believe in God existence. It's foolishness to say life came into existence by "CHANCE"
It's like trying to say as complex as airplane is... It came into existence by chance and expect a reasonable being to believe it.
Yes, it does.
Abraham never knew Christ physically but he was saved.
Jesus said no man can come to him except the father draws him to Jesus.
It is God that draws people to Christ, how God does that is through the gospel, now the Gospel has always being preached throughout all ages with diverse means, so God is just if he punishes our fore fathers according to their sin.
Without Jesus nobody can be saved, yes but not everybody will believe on Jesus and those that will believe God predestinated them to know christ.
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Ken4Christ: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
Offpoint1:

OAM4J

Romans 2:5-15.
5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another.

Apostle Paul answered your question in this chapter of the book of Romans. God will judge those who never had the opportunity to hear the gospel with the law placed in our consciences.

Every man has a conscience that lets him know good and evil. This is because Adam already ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

So, those who choose to do evil without restrain will not be guiltless.

Noah was without Christ but God said he was righteous. He was saved from the flood that wiped the entire human race.

He is a merciful God. He knows what to do. But it is much safer for you if you receive Christ. And it is more dangerous if you have the opportunity to hear the gospel and rejected it.
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by shadeyinka(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
Offpoint1:

You've made spoken well and have made a point by saying "they will be judge by their conscience"... but I'll say something here...
Talking existence of law or no existence of law, but in this context the law was already in existence...

In the write up so far, I've not seen you saying Jesus is the only guarantee way by God for anyone to make heaven.

Will always love you explain John 14:6 " Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Do we Christians really understand the meaning of this statement? Or has it been misinterpreted that's why we confidently and literally said 'no one will make heaven without Jesus'

If we don't know for sure who's in heaven or hell, then as Christians is it to publicly said one is already in heaven or hell?
Jesus is INDEED the only Guarantee to Paradise!
But I haven't also said that ALL those who never heard of salvation in Christ Jesus will Go to Hell.
What I've said is that God reserves the right of Judgement (for good or bad) over them according to the Conscience he has given them.

John 14:6
" Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Jesus means exactly that.
No one come to the Father except through the Atonement of Christ. For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God.

However, I have told you that God is JUST.
Lk12:48
48 But the one who unknowingly does things worthy of punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and from him who has been entrusted with much, even more will be demanded.
And as such, they fall entirely upon Gods mercy

In a simple language:
[b]No body knows. [/b]The bible is silent on the nature of God's judgement based on their conscience.
BUT
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Fayos1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ken4Christ:

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another.

Apostle Paul answered your question in this chapter of the book of Romans. God will judge those who never had the opportunity to hear the gospel with the law placed in our consciences.

Every man has a conscience that lets him know good and evil. This is because Adam already ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Noah was without Christ but God said he was righteous. He was saved from the flood that wiped the entire human race.

He is a merciful God. He knows what to do. But it is much safer for you if you receive Christ. And it is more dangerous if you have the opportunity to hear the gospel and rejected it.
I have to ask.
If this is true, does it not make evangelism unnecessary?
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Fayos1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Offpoint1:

OAM4J
Also, if one to be judged based on his/her conscience if you didn't hear the gospel during one's lifetime .
I guess evangelism becomes unnecessary and Jesus isn't the only way to heaven anymore.
What do you think?
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Offpoint1: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
shadeyinka:

Jesus is INDEED the only Guarantee to Paradise!
But I haven't also said that ALL those who never heard of salvation in Christ Jesus will Go to Hell.
What I've said is that God reserves the right of Judgement (for good or bad) over them according to the Conscience he has given them.

John 14:6
" Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Jesus means exactly that.
No one come to the Father except through the Atonement of Christ. For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God.

However, I have told you that God is JUST.
Lk12:48
48 But the one who unknowingly does things worthy of punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and from him who has been entrusted with much, even more will be demanded.
And as such, they fall entirely upon Gods mercy

In a simple language:
No body knows. [/b]The bible is silent on the nature of God's judgement based on their conscience.
BUT

b. Just as Paradise is NOT a blanket reward of the Redeemed, Hell is not a blanket judgement of the Lost souls [/b]

To me the above... is the universal acceptable way of judgment, and this is the only way I can say God is JUST. When men are judged according to their works.

If as a human (Muslim for instance) I lived a Righteous life, life void of evil and I die, then I'm damn to hell because I didn't believe or accept that Jesus is the only way to heaven. Then I won't see God as being just because why? I never choose the family I was born into, that was God decisions.
98% of Christians are not by choice, but by birth and so are the Muslims.
The religion you're born into is near impossible to discard it because your believe system is around it and was built around it.

If you were not born a Christian, there's no possible way you'll accept that Jesus is the only way to salvation and it's impossible for you as a Christian to accept that Mohammed is the only way to salvation.

Our believe system is built on the religion we are born into.

What I'm enjoy about your entire write is "God can not be caged or bound by rules"
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Janosky: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Offpoint1:

OAM4J

Acts15:24 and John 5:28-29, these set of people are in the grave awaiting resurrection, just like every other human being in God's memory, whom Yahweh will remember in the resurrection day.

Hellfire scam exposed
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by shadeyinka(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Offpoint1:

[/b] a. God is JUST: he would judge everyone proportionatly according to what they have done in the flesh.
b. Just as Paradise is NOT a blanket reward of the Redeemed, Hell is not a blanket judgement of the Lost souls [/b]

To me the above... is the universal acceptable way of judgment, and this is the only way I can say God as JUST. When men are judged according to their works.

If as a human k(Muslim for instance) I lived a Righteous life, life void of evil and I die, then I'm damn to hell because I didn't believe or accept that Jesus is the only way to heaven. Then I won't see God as being just because why? I never choose the family I was born into, that was God decisions.
98% of Christians are not by choice, but by birth and so are the Muslims.
The religion you're born into is near impossible to discard it because you believe system is around it and was built around it.

If you were born a Christian, there's no possible way you'll accept that Jesus is the only way to salvation and it's impossible for you as a Christian to accept Mohammed is the only way to salvation.

Our believe system is built on the religion born into.

What I'm enjoy about your entire write is "God can not be cage or bound by rule"
Unfortunately, being born into a Christian family doesn't guarantee that a person would be born again.
To make matters worse, no one is qualified for the kingdom of God by his own righteousness. The bible is emphatically clear on that. Even those that are saved are saved by grace because they trusted in the integrity of God's solution for their salvation.

Yes, God is JUST: he would judge everyone proportionatly according to what they have done in the flesh.
BUT
Just as Paradise is NOT a blanket reward of the Redeemed, Hell is not a blanket judgement of the Lost souls.

I don't know if there are some quiet spots in the lake of fire. I don't know if these category of people will not experience the gnashing of teeth. All I know is that God's wisdom is able to judge righteously and justly. On that, I hang my Faith
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Offpoint1: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ken4Christ:

My point is not about sins, my point is about believe.

Wether you are a pagan or whatever you believe in... If you involve yourself in evil doings you'll be damm, there's no way to justify that.

I will not or ever encourage anyone to indulge his/herself in evil doings.

If I'm judged and damned for my evil doings or if I'm judged and reward for my right doings... Then that's Justice.
But if I'm judged and damned because of my believe or if I'm judged and rewarded because of my believe... Then I see no Justice in that.
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Offpoint1: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
livingchrist:

Yes, it does.
Abraham never knew Christ physically but he was saved.
Jesus said no man can come to him except the father draws him to Jesus.
It is God that draws people to Christ, how God does that is through the gospel, now the Gospel has always being preached throughout all ages with diverse means, so God is just if he punishes our fore fathers according to their sin.
Without Jesus nobody can be saved, yes but not everybody will believe on Jesus and those that will believe God predestinated them to know christ.
You've raised another topic with predestination... I don't want to go there.
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Offpoint1: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
shadeyinka:

Unfortunately, being born into a Christian family doesn't guarantee that a person would be born again.
To make matters worse, no one is qualified for the kingdom of God by his own righteousness. The bible is emphatically clear on that. Even those that are saved are saved by grace because they trusted in the integrity of God's solution for their salvation.

Yes, God is JUST: he would judge everyone proportionatly according to what they have done in the flesh.
BUT
Just as Paradise is NOT a blanket reward of the Redeemed, Hell is not a blanket judgement of the Lost souls.

I don't know if there are some quiet spots in the lake of fire. I don't know if these category of people will not experience the gnashing of teeth. All I know is that God's wisdom is able to judge righteously and justly. On that, I hang my Faith
This is the Gospel truth

1 Like

Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Offpoint1: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Janosky:

Acts15:24 and John 5:28-29, these set of people are in the grave awaiting resurrection, just like every other human being in God's memory, whom Yahweh will remember in the resurrection day.

Hellfire scam exposed
I've never in my life believed those who are dead are in heaven or hell. Nobody will make heaven or hell without being judged and we know the Bible stated there will be resurrection of the just and unjust to face judgment at the judgment.
So we are not to be judged twice.

As for hell being scam, I have my own believe.
If there is prison for our earthly crime, then definitely there is a place we all serve punishment after God's judgment.
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Offpoint1: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:
There are two types of judgments!

Whatever anyone does before Jesus' time will be judged based on the type of gathering they love to be! Psalms 1:1
All those who had the opportunity of being eyewitnesses of the activities of Jesus' disciples but chose to ignore or reject the group will also be judged based on the performance of the group they prefer to Christianity. If the religion you practice is performing better or equally on the average as that of Christ's group (which is not possible) you're free from guilt. That is why Jesus emphasized much on identifying his group out of thousands of false religions claiming Christians. Matt 7:16-20; John 13:34-35
This first form of judgment will be based on organizational or group setting just as all those
® inside Noah's ark.
®left Sodom and Gomorrah (not looking back)
®blood of lamb on their doorposts in Egypt
®with the golden calf
®with Korah against Moses
®inside Rahab's house
®inside the hall with Samson
®Baal prophets on mount Carmel
Note that God never asked of their individual behavior but group setting!

But the second judgment will come not in this dispensation rather in the next and it will be on individual bases, that's when names written in the book of life will count! Reve 20:15

So for now, just make sure you're worshiping with Jesus' real disciples, the grace of our Lord Jesus will cover you, when you does something worth reproof accept the discipline and never allow anything to drive you out of this spiritual city of refuge. Numb 35:25
We still have a thousand years ahead to meet up with the form of holiness God requires on the individual level! Reve 20:4-8
Are these 'groups" you talked about by one's choice or birth?
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by livingchrist: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Offpoint1:

You've raised another topic with predestination... I don't want to go there.
there lies your answer, there is no other way for a man to be saved apart from Jesus but It is the father that ordain people to know Christ. So anyone who never knew Christ were never ordained to know Christ.
Now, you might say, "where is the fairness in that?" I addressed that in my first post,
If God want to be fair to everybody we will all be in hell in the first place. The mistake many make is to think that human standard is the same as God standard, for anyone to be saved he has to meet God's standard which is complete righteousness without any single error throughout ones entire life time. Now is there anybody that can meet this stardard?
You are a muslim, no problem
You are an atheist, no problem
Or whatever you are, no problem but one thing is sure, God has one standard for everybody but who can attain God's standard is another question, since nobody can attain God's standard then we are all justly condemn already including our forefathers.
God decided to have mercy on human race to provide a substitute for us, but again the only way to access God's provision is by faith and only those that God has foreknew in his divine counsel before time began has being predestined to be part of Jesus Christ.
Re: Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? by Offpoint1: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
livingchrist:
there lies your answer, there is no other way for a man to be saved apart from Jesus but It is the father that ordain people to know Christ. So anyone who never knew Christ were never ordained to know Christ.
Now, you might say, "where is the fairness in that?" I addressed that in my first post,
If God want to be fair to everybody we will all be in hell in the first place. The mistake many make is to think that human standard is the same as God standard, for anyone to be saved he has to meet God's standard which is complete righteousness without any single error throughout ones entire life time. Now is there anybody that can meet this stardard?
You are a muslim, no problem
You are an atheist, no problem
Or whatever you are, no problem but one thing is sure, God has one standard for everybody but who can attain God's standard is another question, since nobody can attain God's standard then we are all justly condemn already including our forefathers.
God decided to have mercy on human race to provide a substitute for us, but again the only way to access God's provision is by faith and only those that God has foreknew in his divine counsel before time began has being predestined to be part of Jesus Christ.
You're giving me a Christian view, I need a universal view.
If God predestined you to be a Christian and then it is also God that predestined me to be a Muslim...

Then what's the sense of of you wanting me to become or convert to a Christian or Muslim when God has already predestined me to be what I am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jehovah Witnesses And Dinosaurs - 10 Silly Claims They Have Made / Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael / Africans Are Special Case When It Comes To LGBT Because Of Their Culture - Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.