Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (366997 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SamJed(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2020
honeywealth:
Please someone should response. Who has received from access bank in lagos.

Will appreciate your response
i have received from access bank, rivers state...2nd payment

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2020
I just Recieved 2nd payment o.
Kai.
Faithful God!

Im waiting for two of my employees to testify.
One got paid last night, though.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by OneCallAway: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2020
Wow...just made my december....just got an alert now. 50k sweet o

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DrTims(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2020
Just got my second alert of 50k from survival fund this morning. FGN well done smiley

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by humble26: 10:40am On Dec 25, 2020
This isn't really cool ..
Till now no even first payment.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ninety5: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2020
No first payment here. This is serious.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jslimz(f): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2020
Second payment received. Fidelity bank, in Rivers State.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ukoekah: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2020
One of my employee has just received his 3rd payment
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aleboss(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2020
OneCallAway:
Me too....still waiting. Access Diamond.

Mine has entered. Glory be to God
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by emmybliz(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2020
please has any ecobank customer received 2nd payment?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DrTims(m): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2020
Wonderful shocked
They have started third payment also. This is great cheesy
ukoekah:
One of my employee has just received his 3rd payment
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 25, 2020
grin HR prof is always the first company to receive. Already receiving third payment
HRprof:
One of my staff who received 2nd payment on 17th received 3rd payment just now...
I'm waiting for my own and others .....
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Pattosh: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Mbok

I am yet to hear anyone receive payment from Abuja.

I just weak..
Am in abuja and no 1st talkless of 2nd payment

And we have received calls from them employer and employees

Is Abuja excluded

Help with any useful Info

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ol2012: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Libkid:
legit lie

My guy,

I can confirm 3rd payment to some of us is legit truth.

Merry Christmas BTW

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Libkid:
legit lie

Tomas. cool when she told me of getting another payment today making it 3rd payment I was like maybe they made mistake. Believe it or not 3rd alert dropped.

Meanwhile some of my staff who didn't get 2nd payment has just received theirs now.
Survival Fund is real
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
We were paid first payment on 17th now this morning we received second payment wink

Big Thanks to Federal Government kiss
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SamJed(m): 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
honeywealth:
Please someone should response. Who has received from access bank in lagos.

Will appreciate your response
i received my own earlier today...rivers state access bank
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by edoman2016: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Please any GTbank received survival fund today?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Fibonacci88: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
All my staff have received thier second payment. Nice one from FG. APC should just present osinbanjo as thier candidate come 2023 I LL mobilize for Dem. 16 yrs of supporting pdp I no see anything like this. Youwin I write proposal tire nothing come out.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Fibonacci88: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Acidosis:

Yes. 4 employees on my list missed their calls twice. Everyone of them got paid, including the biz account.

Nobody can stop your payment as far as you're verified.
U lucky o. My biz account wasn't credited but all my staff got payment
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Abraham1986: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Everyone got paid! Glory be to GOD
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Salako01(m): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hi, my 4 listed employees where all contacted, verified and paid up to the second payment. I was called 7 days later. That is after the employees where called. My details are also verified but no pay yet. Not even the first one. I used my personal account number though.... Can I still be paid
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Acidosis(m): 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
Fibonacci88:

U lucky o. My biz account wasn't credited but all my staff got payment

Really?? Did you submit a business account?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Salako01(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
HRprof:

No. The business account detail is what they need and the the BVN of the CEO that is linked to the business account, when the business account status is shown verified that means your business account name is what appears and not your personal account .
That's why they pay CEO through their companybank account and not their personal account

Hello bro, I wanted to ask please. Is there hope for me that used my personal account number. I was called and the bvn and account are all verified. My 4 employees are on their second payment now. Even my company CAC status still shows VERIFYING. They paid them nevertheless. I was called on the 15th of December
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Fibonacci88: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Acidosis:

Really?? Did you submit a business account?
I did o.. business account and cac VERIFIED..no probs provided d cost if running business has been greatly reduced I no mind.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Vicky2k(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Pls someone needs to Console me cos It seems am the only one left out. My Business is based in Enugu. Its been over 3 Weeks since i responded to their mail to upload my Company and Bank Details, and i have been called three times likewise some of my employees yet no sign of any First payment while i am seeing second and third payments here. I was even called 2 Days Ago to verify the number of Employees i submitted which i did. Pls Guys Is this thing For Real
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Libkid(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
hey
please has anyone who got the message about confirmation received any payment yet
First bank customers how far ?? Any show
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ogidiventure: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
Vicky2k:
Pls someone needs to Console me cos It seems am the only one left out. My Business is based in Enugu. Its been over 3 Weeks since i responded to their mail to upload my Company and Bank Details, and i have been called three times likewise some of my employees yet no sign of any First payment while i am seeing second and third payments here. I was even called 2 Days Ago to verify the number of Employees i submitted which i did. Pls Guys Is this thing For Real

Patience is the watch word. U will celebrate soon just calm down. It will surely come cheers
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
HRprof:
One of my staff who received 2nd payment on 17th received 3rd payment just now...
I'm waiting for my own and others .....

Not all my staffs received their 2nd payments o ..what going on ?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Acidosis(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Vicky2k:

Patience, bro. You'll surely get paid on or before next week.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Libkid(m): 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Virus99:

Not all my staffs received their 2nd payments o ..what going on ?
I'm on this table o
i bank with FirstBank.My colleagues have all been credited.I am the only one remaining!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Acidosis(m): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Fibonacci88:

I did o.. business account and cac VERIFIED..no probs provided d cost if running business has been greatly reduced I no mind.

Nice bro. Many haven't been paid. Let's just stay hopeful

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.