Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Free Hosting At Www.naijarian.com - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Free Hosting At Www.naijarian.com (1065 Views)

Register At Www.freegist.com, Get A Download Link To About 1000 IT Ebooks. / Moderators Needed At www.oyasay.com / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Hosting At Www.naijarian.com by 2864: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2011
I saw this on www.naijarian.com forum, hope it will be useful shocked

Dear
Have you been frustrated by a host,
Take our FREE HOSTING for a trial.
I mean you don't pay anything before you are hosted.
If you feel satisfied, pay and remain permanently with us

That's all.

Greatly expecting you !

Joseph F
Principal Consultant
Re: Free Hosting At Www.naijarian.com by Sub5(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2011
I mean you don't pay anything before you are hosted.
If you feel satisfied, pay and remain permanently with us

i hope this is for real.
Re: Free Hosting At Www.naijarian.com by 2864: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2011
real , the site is www.africahostings.com. www.naijarian.com is where it was posted. From source, there are 30 sites on Hosting before payment since Feb., 1, 2011.

Give it a try and post it here for reviews and comment

Cheers

I remain 2864
Re: Free Hosting At Www.naijarian.com by kiran1: 6:58am On Jan 13, 2012
hi i am here to share my hosting ideas i searched in net for best hosting sites and
finally i hosted several of my own sites in http://www.tucktail.com/ .here they provide 3 hosting plan you can choose the one among them based
on your needs. i choose economy hosting plan to host my sites .They have
good customer support , low prices,they provide me required amount of space and bandwidth, and a good range
of features. I hope this will be beneficial for you all too.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Web Design And Webhosting Company In Port Harcourt Nigeria / 30 Step-By-Step Internet Marketing Coaching Video Tutorial Vault / Voguepay Payment Gateway Plugin For Woocommerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.