Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Man Resumes Work With A Refreshed Hatred For His Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Resumes Work With A Refreshed Hatred For His Job (285 Views)

Why Abia Policeman Dropped His Rifle, Walked Away From His Job - PIDOMNIGERIA / UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him / My Banker Friend Quit His Job To Work In A Car Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Resumes Work With A Refreshed Hatred For His Job by TimiAkinno: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
LAGOS—Arriving back at work after a four-week leave, Insurance Sales Agent, Adewale Ayuba told Danfo Xpress Reporter on Monday that he was happy to return to the office with a fresh and rejuvenated hatred for his job.

“It’s always nice to get away for a few weeks, clear my head, and come back invigorated with a newfound disgust for my place of employment and the various responsibilities of my thoroughly depressing job,” said Adewale, 28, noting that his time away had inspired him to complete mind-numbing administrative tasks, engage in idle discussions with his aggravating coworkers, and listen to bullshit inspirational speeches from his boss with a rekindled sense of anger and despair.

Read on https://danfoxpress.xyz/breaking-man-resumes-work-with-a-refreshed-hatred-for-his-job/
Re: Man Resumes Work With A Refreshed Hatred For His Job by Justpassingby45(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Why not quit the job instead

(1) (Reply)

Apply For This HR Trainee Consultant Role / Jobs At Cedarcrest H O S P I T A L S / Gainfully Employed But Scared To Spend Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.