Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? (1037 Views)

What Is A Sure Fire Investment That Could Bring In 10K In Weekly Return? / I Need A Loan Of 150k To Pay Back At Any Interest monthly til 4months / Investment Platform Where U Earn 15% Interest Monthly. 100% Guaranteed & Insured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by Successdude(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
I'm looking for investment package that could bring even as little as 4% profit monthly.

This has to be unfoldable !

I am considering fixed deposit or any other anyone could have.

Meanwhile with regards to the fixed deposit which bank is best that could give such return ?

1 Like

Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by Samakus(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
Invest in CFx. It's an international brand. Forget banks as they will give you peanuts for your money. You will get 20% monthly. Ask me how.
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by Successdude(m): 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Samakus:
Invest in CFx. It's an international brand. Forget banks as they will give you peanuts for your money. You will get 20% monthly. Ask me how.

I'm looking at where the institution CANNOT fold.

Even if I find 7% a month stuff, I'm okay with it so far it cannot fold and I'm sure of that returns monthly.

1 Like

Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by adonshow(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
I can guarantee you of a constant 10% monthly..
It's not a scam.
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
adonshow:
It's not a scam.

The question was asked here.
If it's not scam, then mention the name of the company/establishment here.
I don't know why many of you are very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by queenfav(f): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dw awerben.. Currently using them and it's legit..17% a month.
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by kashtanyi(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Successdude:
I'm looking for investment package that could bring even as little as 4% profit monthly.

Meanwhile with regards to the fixed deposit which bank is best that could give such return ?

Invest in my pos business, looking for investors. Am in Benin... This is my number 08035708702.

1 Like

Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by JoshOxborn: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Why don't you use MBA trade? or are you skeptical about that establishment?

MBA is safe and secure, there's a MBA trade here, you can seek for enquires there.

1 Like

Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by Blissguts: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
JoshOxborn:
Why don't you use MBA trade? or are you skeptical about that establishment?

MBA is safe and secure, there's a MBA trade here, you can seek for enquires there.

Honestly I'm skeptical.

What if there is a but, what would one do ?
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by Blissguts: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
queenfav:
Dw awerben.. Currently using them and it's legit..17% a month.

What ?

The name isn't clear
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by Blissguts: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
adonshow:
It's not a scam.

On what ?
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by queenfav(f): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
Blissguts:

What ?

The name isn't clear
sorry pls,my autocorrect changed it.It's DW Arerben.I know him to his village and so far my husband and i have no regrets with our investment.
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by JoshOxborn: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Blissguts:

Honestly I'm skeptical.

What if there is a but, what would one do ?

Try it, MBA is cool.

I can also invite you to my money making machine app.

it got many investment packages and it's very very safe. We can talk better man, DM on whatsapp 0819286068.
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by Braw(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Can you invest in this my business ? It is purely physical (not online) business. The production cost will be N100 each, and we sell N200. Then we have profit 50/50. This product will move in the market cos its alternative in the market is poorly improvised and the cosumer has no choice than to buy that one. So if we come up with a better version they will rush it. All it need for production is N300K. This biz will pay and we it 50/50 nothing like 10%.
We can talk through 'rken9189@gmail.com
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by Tobi700(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Have you heard of Oxford International Group?
Your investment is secured with us and it is insured with Leadway Assurance.

You can check my posts on nairaland and chat me up on WhatsApp +2348132167085
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by Blissguts: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
queenfav:
sorry pls,my autocorrect changed it.It's DW Arerben.I know him to his village and so far my husband and i have no regrets with our investment.

Ok. I really don't understand : does he have a website ?
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by Blissguts: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
JoshOxborn:

Try it, MBA is cool.

I can also invite you to my money making machine app.

it got many investment packages and it's very very safe. We can talk better man, DM on whatsapp .

Ok
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by Blissguts: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Braw:
Can you invest in this my business ? It is purely physical (not online) business. The production cost will be N100 each, and we sell N200. Then we have profit 50/50. This product will move in the market cos its alternative in the market is poorly improvised and the cosumer has no choice than to buy that one. So if we come up with a better version they will rush it. All it need for production is N300K. This biz will pay and we it 50/50 nothing like 10%.
We can talk through 'rken9189@gmail.com

Well, I'll see if I would buy in.

But confirm if that's your email address - it starts with a symbol
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by Blissguts: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Tobi700:
Have you heard of Oxford International Group?
Your investment is secured with us and it is insured with Leadway Assurance.

You can check my posts on nairaland and chat me up on WhatsApp +2348132167085

whats the ROI
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by adelove4real200: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Successdude:

Hmmm! You are here seeking just 7%?
You can earn 125% with your investment with 0.5-1% daily ads cash back reward. 8% first level refferal commission and 3% second level refferal commission. Last week I withdrew my 30$ commission. I can show you the proof if you care to know. A transparent and sustainable company based in UK! One of the best things that happened to me during lock down. Mention me with your number if you are interested!
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by Braw(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Blissguts:

Well, I'll see if I would buy in.

But confirm if that's your email address - it starts with a symbol
That is just a quotation mark

rken9189@gmail.com
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by Sunshine002(m): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
invest with me on the forex market and get 30% your investment every month / 07060476475
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by Tobi700(m): 12:12am On Sep 22, 2020
As much as 55%
Blissguts:

whats the ROI

Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by dogtails(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2020
I hope the OP doesn't listen to all these Bloody scammers here cos there will eat ur money and block you....Always remember this,no black man will see a way to mk money and share it with others...A word is enough for the wise,don't say I didn't warn u...
Re: Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? by Tobi700(m): 12:19am On Sep 22, 2020
This is not right.
Make your findings well and hold on to that which is true.
dogtails:
I hope the OP doesn't listen to all these Bloody scammers here cos there will eat ur money and block you....Always remember this,no black man will see a way to mk money and share it with others...A word is enough for the wise,don't say I didn't warn u...

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Earn $100+ Daily On Crypto (Proofs included) / After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. / Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.