Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going (2178 Views)

The Hot 12 Is The First Infinix Smartphone With Google Android 12 Out Of The Box / Huawei Hongmeng OS Is Reportedly “60% Faster” Than Google’s Android / Google’s Android Apps Are No Longer Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going by 2Ways(m): 12:32am On Sep 22, 2020
nice info
Re: Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going by jericco1(m): 2:09am On Sep 22, 2020
Very informative thank you cool
Re: Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going by wiseone28: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2020
jericco1:
Very informative thank you cool
And educative
Re: Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 22, 2020
I will launch our own OS somebody....
Re: Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going by Youngpo413: 6:42am On Sep 22, 2020
hothuntee:
The Symbian OS, Maemo 5 and Meego harmattan OS died through the Jelly bean useful life. Marshmallow however, was the nemesis of the BlackBerry OS. By the time Oreo came on, the IOS was the only survivor.

Let's see if Huawei' s Harmony OS can escape the Android throng 'cos dead men tell no tales. If they could then, ask Salazar.
lol which of the Salazar's, Ràmon or Hector?

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going by Kalatium(m): 6:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Youngpo413:
lol which of the Salazar's, Ràmon or Hector?
Lol i think the salazar he was referring to was the one in Pirates of the carribean: Death men tell no tales.

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going by Youngpo413: 6:58am On Sep 22, 2020
Kalatium:

Lol i think the salazar he was referring to was the one in Pirates of the carribean: Death men tell no tales.
Oh ! Thanks.
Re: Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going by Openbusiness: 7:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Android 13 na RoboCop grin
Re: Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going by Kalatium(m): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
Android 13 na RoboCop grin
Lol
Re: Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going by femi4: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2020
Team jelly bean..jellybean n proud!
Re: Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going by lereinter(m): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2020
Beautiful presentation

Well done Boss

@kalatium
Re: Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going by Calabar1stSon: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2020
HTC myTouch 3G
HTC T-mobile G2

These were my very first Android phones that year and it was London Used!

I flexed those phones to the fullest with tweaking and rom porting. But the downside of these is, it overheats!

Re: Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going by Petersamuel8(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2020
nice one
Re: Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going by witnezHD(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2020
khingTony:

Google is really successful in this OS business, even iOS is surviving because of Apple's smart marketing, their "Luxury Brand" tag and their loyal fans

HarmonyOS if made an open source OS and is more lightweight, Optimized and secure than Android, it'll push Android to the wall, because most phones selling worldwide are from China, and all Chinese brands will like to use their in-house Operating System given that Huawei can get more developers to create apps for their OS.

Guess we'll see how it turns out.
optimization isn't key to harmonyos success...
Re: Evolution Of Google’s Android Phone : 12 Years And Still Going by Dollarship(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
Damn I started from jelly bean to iOS 14 on God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oraimo Freepods Pro ANC TWS Earbuds First Look / How To Track Lost Mobile With IMEI Number / Modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.