Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Bbnaija Kiddwaya's Mum Finally Arrives Lagos From London, Smiles As They Reunite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Kiddwaya's Mum Finally Arrives Lagos From London, Smiles As They Reunite (3199 Views)

Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) / Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) / Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Kiddwaya's Mum Finally Arrives Lagos From London, Smiles As They Reunite by onyi25(f): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ex Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya, has finally reunited with his mum.

His mum arrived Lagos, Nigeria hours ago from London where she resides and met with him.

Recall when Kiddwaya was still in the Big Brother Naija Lockdown house, his mum during an exclusive interview with Dele Momodu revealed that she would be visiting Nigeria soon to visit her son.

The duo were seen smiling cutely as they posed for pictures.

See full gist/ more photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/bbnaija-kiddwayas-mum-finally-arrives.html

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya's Mum Finally Arrives Lagos From London, Smiles As They Reunite by overdrive(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Very excited with this piece information,I can now comfortably go to the bank and withdraw money wey I no deposit!!

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya's Mum Finally Arrives Lagos From London, Smiles As They Reunite by DaddyRochie1642: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
overdrive:
Very excited with this piece information,I can now comfortably go to the bank and withdraw money wey I no deposit!!

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya's Mum Finally Arrives Lagos From London, Smiles As They Reunite by DaddyRochie1642: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
What should I do with this news sad sad
Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya's Mum Finally Arrives Lagos From London, Smiles As They Reunite by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Foreign facebook activated with US number available.
Whatsapp me +1 315 384 0293
Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya's Mum Finally Arrives Lagos From London, Smiles As They Reunite by Vyzz: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
shocked
Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya's Mum Finally Arrives Lagos From London, Smiles As They Reunite by doggedfighter(f): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kiddwaya has revived Dele Momodu's carreer.
Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya's Mum Finally Arrives Lagos From London, Smiles As They Reunite by Birdeyeview: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
doggedfighter:
Kiddwaya has revived Dele Momodu's carreer.

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya's Mum Finally Arrives Lagos From London, Smiles As They Reunite by haiti007(m): 3:31am On Sep 22, 2020
How is this news We keep wasting our datas on those that have little or relevance to our everyday lives

(1) (Reply)

Fan Female Grab Singer Rugger Dick While He Was Performing At Stage | Sexual Har / Cute Abiola Biography, Full Name, Age, Relationshp, Net Worth, And Cars / Odunlade Adekola And Kunle Afolayan Are New Glo Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.