Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Is “no Longer Beneficial” For Ozo & Nengi? Simi Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is “no Longer Beneficial” For Ozo & Nengi? Simi Speaks (649 Views)

Simi Speaks Amid Allegations That Her Husband, Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Her / Adejare Kosoko Deja: Simi Speaks On The Birth Of Her Child / Simi Speaks On Naira Marley's Snub Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is “no Longer Beneficial” For Ozo & Nengi? Simi Speaks by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ozo has been evicted from the Big Brother Naija house and once again, he showed his unrequited love to the woman he’s in love with, Nengi, who even in eviction, refused to reciprocate.

This action from Nengi has prompted people to ask Nigerian singer, Simi, who recently dropped a jam, “No Longer Beneficial” if the song was inspired by both housemates.

The question goes thus “I think this @SympLySimi No longer beneficial was inspired by Ozo n Nengi Situationship” and Simi responded with “Take that song and dip it in whatever situation you like. I’m with it.”

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/is-no-longer-beneficial-for-ozo-nengi-simi-speaks/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "You Are Handsome, I Was Like, Oh My God" -Mercy Eke Praises Laycon / Before And After Pictures Of Instagram Celeb Influencers / “honorable Deji” Trends After Bobrisky Mentioned The Name While Teaching Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.