Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Suregift Card For Sale - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Suregift Card For Sale (848 Views)

How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction / How To Activate Access Bank Debit Visa ATM Card For Online Transactions / $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus (they Accept Voters Card For Identity Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suregift Card For Sale by Halcyon123(f): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Good evening, please I have a suregift card worth a 1000 naira and to be used on Jumia. Please, serious buyers. Am broke and I need the 1k to solve and urgent need. Thank you
Re: Suregift Card For Sale by VTJN(m): 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
Halcyon123:
Good evening, please I have a suregift card worth a 1000 naira and to be used on Jumia. Please, serious buyers. Am broke and I need the 1k to solve and urgent need. Thank you
do you still have gift cards for sale?
Re: Suregift Card For Sale by dROC1: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
I have a Suregifts voucher worth 464k naira but willing to sell at 400k cash.

Use it at Jumia, Spar, game or any of walk in stores.

This limited time offer will give you an 64k extra to purchase any items, electronics or groceries you want off Jumia, Spar, Game, hubmart etc.

You can simply enter the voucher code on Jumia or split the voucher into multiple vouchers as you wish.

Hit me up at meoler@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Mining-forever.com (mining-forever) Review - Scam Or Legit / Legit And Ongoing Airdrops You Should Never Miss / Filling Station Vs Gas Station In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.