Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) (46844 Views)

Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction / BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) / Jeff Excited As He Reunites With His Family After BBNaija Eviction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bar1941:
Seems he does not have a dad or maybe he lived solely with his mom while growing up, he seriously missed masculine tutelage.

Shut up! His father is a doctor, and they have a happy well-knit family. One I'm sure you can't boast of. Can you even lead like Ozo?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
OBku4:

At a stage in life, a father should take up the responsibility of solely training up his boys. If not, he'll get a SIMP.

Too much Luvy luvy n cuddling (which is d hallmark of women/mothers), turns boys to SIMPs instead of Men

...that boy is a disgrace angry

Shut up! You are actually the simp here!
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Forumobserver12(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
Rgade:

I swear,his family made him that way.
Imagine growing up with 3 sisters.
His dad is also the quiet type and didn't teach him how to be a man.
He was left at the mercy of his more outspoken mum and 3 sisters who all pussified and simpified him angry
No boy should grow up predominantly under the influence of women.

Yes his father may not have thought him how to be an alpher male however, he was thought how to be a good leader which he displayed during his stay in the BBN house.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by chucsmoore(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
Viruscorona:
Mummy missed her boy... but I'm sure her boy is missing nengi... and nengi might be missing kiddwaya... and kiddwaya is busy fvcking Erica
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by paul100(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
solmus:
grin

No wonder, the guy is a sensitive emotional guy, see how he missed his mum so much after few weeks (you'd think he went to sambisa with the Army for 3 years)

He must have grown up with so much love, and seen so much display of affection

He is the only son.What do you expect?
A guy with 3 sisters
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
Rgade:

He was left at the mercy of his more outspoken mum and 3 sisters who all pussified and simpified him angry

So his sisters and mother followed him to University and nysc? Diarrhea of the fingers angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by EMMY76: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Handsome cool guy with first class brains I never even knew that he is from my hometown.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
If never grew up with love you can't give it.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Exodora:

You will not know with time you will know what am telling you . Mothers' do just like father's to their daughters.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by EMMY76: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
He has a great future ahead of him very ambitious he is aiming to become FIFA president in future.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by WolvyX5: 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
They need to take dis dude to Sparta, and turn him to a real man. Too much mushiness grin
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Princessbettyj(f): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Viruscorona:
Mummy missed her boy... but I'm sure her boy is missing nengi... and nengi might be missing kiddwaya... and kiddwaya is busy fvcking Erica

grin grin angry heaven is far from you lol
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Awoo88: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
This be like the only son. Spoil silly by had s family. No body ever told him no and mean it. That is why it was so difficult for him to accept that lady persistent NO.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Princessbettyj(f): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Chai see love! I con dey pity for the dude,600 plus extra 400years to biggie for evicting this cutie cry angry sad
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by ModestGal(f): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
ppogba:
can anybody just explain what the "simp" being talked about means?

So sorry that I am asking oooo.
Some jobless people formed the term, nothing to use their brain for again. What is surprising is seeing an adult also discussing such meaningless thing, it's usually early teenagehood that thoughts like that come across mind, but these adult agbaya still dey do am, calling people simp up and down
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Mowsid(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
OBku4:

At a stage in life, a father should take up the responsibility of solely training up his boys. If not, he'll get a SIMP.

Too much Luvy luvy n cuddling (which is d hallmark of women/mothers), turns boys to SIMPs instead of Men

bless you
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Liposure: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Exodora:

Her only son . Mother's don't play with their sons
same way lions dont play with their cubs
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Incandescent(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mama you raised your son well

Too much love for Ozo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by dfrost: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nooil:

So his sisters and mother followed him to University and nysc? Diarrhea of the fingers angry

Madam calm down nah? Why are defending the nigga like this? Are you his sister or niece or mother or what exactly? Na wa oOo.

Why push it too much than the nigga? O gaan ooo shocked
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by OBku4(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nooil:

Shut up! You are actually the simp here!

#truthurts
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by MoIbrahim: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
pretydiva:
This is beautiful. Watching the video almost made me shed tears. Indeed Family is everything
Same here
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
See some of the ladies on this thread saying "awn aha, so sweet, family is everything", wait till they marry a man like Ozo, and you will see them trying to break that bond all in a bid to selfishly corner the man all to themselves.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by OBku4(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
ModestGal:

Some jobless people formed the term, nothing to use their brain for again. What is surprising is seeing an adult also discussing such meaningless thing, it's usually early teenagehood that thoughts like that come across mind, but these adult agbaya still dey do am, calling people simp up and down

Simp means simpleton... A foolish n ignorant person.

Stop cursing... The phone u're holding can also play the role of a dictionary
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by skyp(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Viruscorona:
Inside life.. Hmm
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by crackhaus: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Viruscorona:
Lmao... Circle of life cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Tokkson: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
collitexnaira:
Nawa oo

Looking at the way a grown-up man hugged his mom so tight for minutes, that shows he has been over pampered with so much affection which turned him to a simp.

It's not his fault that you grew up in a toxic and hate-filled environment.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Tokkson: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
OBku4:

He is a disgrace that is a Uefa ambassador and graduated with a first class in his bachelors and masters degree..

If he's a disgrace, then you are what? A nonentity I guess.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Exodora: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
Liposure:
same way lions dont play with their cubs
Hmmmm people are already bashing me ! For what exactly . For saying the truth?
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by TheManOfTheYear: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Rgade:

Your analysis is not exhaustively true.

I grew up with 5 sisters and very easy going parents, yet I'm nothing like him. It's just personality, although that family setting must have augmented it.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
dfrost:

Madam calm down nah? Why are defending the nigga like this? Are you his sister or niece or mother or what exactly? Na wa oOo.

Why push it too much than the nigga? O gaan ooo shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Men who were raised right need to know women appreciate them! I just hope he doesn't change after seeing the hurtful comments from people who are product of broken homes and toxic environments.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Jaykrown: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
Starhearts:
It be like say dat woman get big boobs

Your dirty mind is not from this world.. you need rehabilitation
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Exodora: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ozo don't worry yourself after all we have people like the ones here who bash your kind of person in Umunna , who thinks that every man that loves their wives this way is a weakly .
This generation have a different set of breed in human.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fatal Arrogance: Yakubu Mohammed Ready To Pay To Get His Scenes Removed / Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) / Ọmọ! That Year. This Used To Be Our Own Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.