Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,601 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

CASHCRAFT Has Failed Investors! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CASHCRAFT Has Failed Investors! (947 Views)

My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. / Breaking News: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! / CASHCRAFT Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CASHCRAFT Has Failed Investors! by connkg(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
I spoke with a Cashcraft representative at their office today. I have been trying to recover the money I invested with them years ago. I had written to SEC, but received neither response nor acknowledgement.
Cashcraft is now angling to pay only the principal deposited, not the accrued value (with interest). What this financial entity intends is to use individual monies, break annuity contracts, *delay* returns for years, remove the accrued interest and pay the original principal sum at a date determined only by them.
Where can one find fair hearing in Nigeria?! cry

2 Likes

Re: CASHCRAFT Has Failed Investors! by Mide3367: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nigeria which way ? Everyone wan cash out from everyone
Re: CASHCRAFT Has Failed Investors! by Yuti13: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2021
How can we All connect to recover our funds please? is there a way we can connect online and seek the attention of SEC?
Re: CASHCRAFT Has Failed Investors! by connkg(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
@Yuti13 I'll respond to your email now. There has been some developments.
Re: CASHCRAFT Has Failed Investors! by Yuti13: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2021
@connkg Okay. Please email me directly via utawalmatyek at gmail dot com . I had created a messaging platform that I hope to send out so that we can gather as much investors so that we can with one voice report to the SEC the disappointments in the poor communications by CashCraft Asset Management. Once I am done with an official task, I will focus on this nextweek .
In the meantime, I await your feedback as per the new developments that you said. Thank you
Re: CASHCRAFT Has Failed Investors! by Yuti13: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2021
connkg:
@Yuti13 I'll respond to your email now. There has been some developments.
I am yet to hear from you regarding CashCraft
Re: CASHCRAFT Has Failed Investors! by connkg(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Yuti13:
I am yet to hear from you regarding CashCraft
Really?
I'm looking at an email from me, which you replied to on Monday, 7th June 2021, at 12:27pm
Please confirm.
Re: CASHCRAFT Has Failed Investors! by Yuti13: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2022
Reminder to join the telegraph platform for a more prompt conversation check for the public group to join so that we can see how we can write to SEC, AMCON and other regulatory bodies to recover if not all, at least some of our funds.
Re: CASHCRAFT Has Failed Investors! by lizzybabe(f): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Please, I am interested in joining the group, if there is any, of those affected by Cashcraft Management Ltd non payment of PEAS investment and accrued interest.
Kindly send invite to my email joybolanle@gmail.com
Thank You.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free €1000 Registration Bonus / Which Nigerian Bank Savings Account Is Best For Me To Open Apart From First Bank / Right Rise / Get Your Profit Every 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.