Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

How To Start A Radio Show In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Start A Radio Show In Nigeria (3647 Views)

Owning A Radio Station / What's The Requirement Of Becoming A Radio OAP / How To Become A Radio Presenter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Radio Show In Nigeria by earlalright(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2011
i wish to start a radio show in Nigeria in three months and need your advise on how to go about it. i need help with everything - getting the money, producer, choosing the radio station, the time of the day for the show to be aired, whether it should be live or pre-recorded e.t.c.

your advice, suggestions and opinion will still focus on running a standard website to meet listeners' demand including an online radio. the website should also generate money from every click.

i have a love sex and relationship organization which would be three years in July and our main pursuit is reducing divorce rate in Nigeria by tackling the issues that lead to divorce from pre-marriage relationships.

thanks Nairalanders, because i know you guys are always there and helpful and concerned.

Earl Alright
Producer: Alright's Passion
earlalright@yahoo.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alrights-Passion/113382835341698

Re: How To Start A Radio Show In Nigeria by eddiet1: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2011
well,firstly you have to identify your target audience, pick a suitable time frame for airing the program, pick topisc that can last you for 2-3 months then when you are doone with this, take your synopsis to a capable company for sponsorship. do make sure that you have topics that can at least, run for 2-3 months.
Re: How To Start A Radio Show In Nigeria by Mcleo007(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2011
U can begin by sending ur proposal to radio stations to know how the whole thing works; the cost, timing and requirements. This will give u a broader view of what your anticipated budget would look like. About sponsorship,u may start with ur church or religious organization. Meet the members u know may have interest in ur programme. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Radio Show In Nigeria by earlalright(m): 12:15am On Mar 03, 2011
thanks guys - already working on your suggestions
Re: How To Start A Radio Show In Nigeria by olajide14: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
what are the legal implications of operating pirate radio in nigeria, can anyone tell me cos intend to have one,[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin

(1) (Reply)

Album Ep : Flume – Skin Companion Ii (zip) / 2baba Vs Banky W. Whose The Best? / Top 5 Rappers Of The Decade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.