Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP (14411 Views)

Annie Idibia Cheats On 2baba With Muscian Brymo And New Nwoko / Actress Nkechi Blessing Gets $10,000 Cash In Form Of Cake As Birthday Gift / DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2020
Olango Celebrate 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud Messaging App Innovation

Popular Nigerian singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, humanitarian, and activist, 2Face Idibia received a beautifully designed green-coloured birthday cake from the Developers of recently launched Olango Chat Application, that is developed to supports the multi-translation of messages into multiple languages.

According to reports, Mr. Innocent Ujah Idibia, popularly known as 2Baba, received the impressive gift from Olango in amusement and expressed appreciation for the overwhelming birthday gift. While thanking the Olango for the birthday present, the celebrity singer ceased the medium educate and enlighten Nigerians on the usefulness of Olango Chat Application.

2face stressed that it is an indigenous brand, designed to create comfortability for in messaging, communication and understanding, regardless of the type of language use. He noted that It is a chat application that enables multilingual communication, by providing translational features for Users.

He further noted that the application is now available on Google play store for interested users to download. Tu Face Idibia however commended the CEO of Olango Chat Application, Chief Ndubuisi Nzenweofo for his creative courage in the development of Olango Chat, which is the first and indigenous multi lingual and translation messaging App in Nigeria.

Recently popular celebrities, notable personalities, Executives across several industries and sectors have continue to endorse, applaud, adopt and commend Olango Chat application. They have also called on other Nigerians, both their fans, relatives, followers and family to consider an interest in Olango chat, especially with emphasis that it's an indigenous brand which we all must support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYj2LRARlTE

Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2020

Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lovely ❤️❤️❤️

Chaiiiiii who stone me shocked
Na because say I steal FTC undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Happy birthday 2baba

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by Froshloaded: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nice..

He deserves it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dem try
Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Cool
Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by TCKamar(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
F
Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Who da fvck is Olango
Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by Teewhy2: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
All brands always want to associate with known successful individual, they won't associate with you if you not going to give their brand popularity.
At the end of the day all na business strategy.

4 Likes

Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by Teewhy2: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Congratulations Tubaba
Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by Dangrace01: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
Okay

I Wish I can install olango in this Venza for Sale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by alt3r3g0: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Still looking for the massive Cake

2 Likes

Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by Moodson: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Valid
Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by Hypertekhomeboy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
2Baba my hypertk nigga! Enjoy your new year bro!

1 Like

Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by ugodson(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
My brother from another mother. My Festac brother I hail u on your birthday,more grace,long life prosperity. Ur baby Anni has been der frm day one I also congratulate u.
Happy birthday 2Baba
Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by Juliusmomoh: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
Vanity vanity vanity !!!
Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by HubMTC: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
cool
Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by Roon9(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Greatness.... 2baba is our own MJ
Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by xcellentgraphic: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
My Nigeria artiste...respect man!

Check my signature...
Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by Kingrefreshed: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
GLeesMODEL:
Olango Celebrate 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud Messaging App Innovation

Popular Nigerian singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, humanitarian, and activist, 2Face Idibia received a beautifully designed green-coloured birthday cake from the Developers of recently launched Olango Chat Application, that is developed to supports the multi-translation of messages into multiple languages.

According to reports, Mr. Innocent Ujah Idibia, popularly known as 2Baba, received the impressive gift from Olango in amusement and expressed appreciation for the overwhelming birthday gift. While thanking the Olango for the birthday present, the celebrity singer ceased the medium educate and enlighten Nigerians on the usefulness of Olango Chat Application.

2face stressed that it is an indigenous brand, designed to create comfortability for in messaging, communication and understanding, regardless of the type of language use. He noted that It is a chat application that enables multilingual communication, by providing translational features for Users.

He further noted that the application is now available on Google play store for interested users to download. Tu Face Idibia however commended the CEO of Olango Chat Application, Chief Ndubuisi Nzenweofo for his creative courage in the development of Olango Chat, which is the first and indigenous multi lingual and translation messaging App in Nigeria.

Recently popular celebrities, notable personalities, Executives across several industries and sectors have continue to endorse, applaud, adopt and commend Olango Chat application. They have also called on other Nigerians, both their fans, relatives, followers and family to consider an interest in Olango chat, especially with emphasis that it's an indigenous brand which we all must support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYj2LRARlTE

What is Orango abi Okpango
Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by Dreamz77(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mayneeeee shit happens!!
Tubaba the peoples Odogwu!!He fathered like Abraham was and still graceful like David..
happyCakeday to the icon!! Lord bless me like u blessed tubaba
Re: Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP by Iamikeokwu(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
2face na legend his music can not to be compare to all this rubbish new music generation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! / Taiwo Aromokun Releases Wedding Pictures / Beyond Muscles & Brawn - Nigerian Nfl Players Give Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.