Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,361 members, 7,857,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

"Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah (808 Views)

Bishop Kukah Joins Cultural Dance Troupe In His Home Town (Video) / Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2020
I've been searching for the right words to describe what we have been doing to Tinubu and Oshiomole this past few days but Bishop Kukah helped coin the right phrase for it this money while speaking on Channels TV.

According to him, Nigerians should give psychological torture to every enemy of the people since they won't let us protest.

It was then I realized that that is exactly what we have been doing in the past few days. Because seeing what Tinubu and Oshiomole is going through in the hands of Nigerians, no politician will ever want to be a Tinubu or an Oshiomole again.

Same psychological torture meted out on Hope Uzodimma which made him recant his earlier statement on Edo Election as fast as it came. For Uzodimma, the tag of Supreme Court Governor is going to stick with him for as long as he sits in Imo govt house. A baggage for him and a psychological torture on our Supreme Court too, especially on Tanko Muhammed.

Same Psychological torture on Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state with the tag of "Mrs/Madam Ugwuanyi" which obviously doesn't sit well with him as exhibited in his closing of Ogbete market for weeks after they replied him "Yes Ma" at the end of his speech.

Same psychological torture meted out to Elrufai of Kaduna when the protest of some lawyers led to his disinvitation to the NBA event.

So my fellow countrymen, if we thought fighting with our keypad was an effort in futility, we were mistaking as those things are paying off.

Let's "Torture Them Psychologically" until they all do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by solmus: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2020
cool

Every idiot wants to trend with Tinubu's name

Psychological torture kor idiotic torture nii

Some one at the peak of his career as a Politician and owns business empire running into billions of dollars been tortured by nonentity

A Chicago State trained Accountant

Former Staff of international companies Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation. Executive of Mobil Oil Nigeria,

Founder of, Compass finance Chicago IL USA, Alpha Beta tax consulting (most partronised in Nigeria after PricewaterhouseCoopers), co owner of INTELS Logistics (with Atiku and Volpi), TVC , etc

A Senator, two terms Governor of a mega state and benefactor to countless Politicians including Professor Osinbajo the Vice President, Boss Mustapha the SGF, Gbajabiamila the Speaker

2 Likes

Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by joelbooks: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2020
So Tinubu is your problem?

1 Like

Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by Nigerianization(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2020
solmus:

Some one at the peak of his career as a Politician and owns business empire running into billions of dollars been tortured by nonentity

That's what you think.

Besides the op only used your Tinubu as a case study, just like Oshi omo ole and Hopeless Uzo ojor.

Our keypads are actually working. Edo no be Lagos started on social media.

2 Likes

Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by decatalyst(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2020
Ah!

You people should get a life already nau!
Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by allthingsgood: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2020
PDP Bishop

every word from his mouth is poison
Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2020
solmus:
cool

A Chicago State trained Accountant

Former Staff of international companies Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation. Executive of Mobil Oil Nigeria,

Founder of, Compass finance Chicago IL USA, Alpha Beta tax consulting (most partronised in Nigeria after PricewaterhouseCoopers), co owner of INTELS Logistics (with Atiku and Volpi), TVC , etc

A Senator, two terms Governor of a mega state and benefactor to countless Politicians including Professor Osinbajo the Vice President, Boss Mustapha the SGF, Gbajabiamila the Speaker

As I dey see am, e be like say it will be hard to emancipate you from both mental and actual slavery to a man who is playing ping pong with the common patrimony of Lagos and Yoruba people to an extent.

So by you standard, we should all now bow and pay fief to Tinubu and let him appoint governors in every state of the federation. Yes, INEC should be disbanded.

If Atiku is being talked about here, you would be first to say how corrupt he is. But here you are glorifying Tinubu for the same sins.

Like Tom Ikimi asked, "How much was Tinubu worth in 1999"?

He became a billionaire with state resources yet you worship him.

We are free borns, we pay no fief to no godfather.

1 Like

Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2020
allthingsgood:
PDP Bishop

every word from his mouth is poison

Of course!

And every word from MURIC is wisdom, right?

We have a long way to go in this country.
Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by allthingsgood: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2020
Awol1:

Of course!

And every word from MURIC is wisdom, right?

We have a long way to go in this country.

whats my business with muric?
Are u sure u are ok
Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

whats my business with muric?
Are u sure u are ok

What's your business with Hassan Kukah?

How many times have condemned MURIC or called it APC group?
Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by solmus: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2020
Awol1:

As I dey see am, e be like say it will be hard to emancipate you from both mental and actual slavery to a man who is playing ping pong with the common patrimony of Lagos and Yoruba people to an extent.

So by you standard, we should all now bow and pay fief to Tinubu and let him appoint governors in every state of the federation. Yes, INEC should be disbanded.

If Atiku is being talked about here, you would be first to say how corrupt he is. But here you are glorifying Tinubu for the same sins.

Like Tom Ikimi asked, "How much was Tinubu worth in 1999"?

He became a billionaire with state resources yet you worship him.

We are free borns, we pay no fief to no godfather.

Let's go through Lagos Election with common sense and understand their loyalty to good governance ... Unlike places like of Abia State with PDP and Rivers State with PDP

APC polled 739,445 PDP polled 206,141 for Babajide Sanwo Olu's Election because they know him well as chairman Lagos property development Commission, he was part of Lagos blueprint, he is also a renowned banker since Eco bank days

Same as Fashola, Ambode and others

Check all south east and south south PDP state and see mediocre Government on display and tell me who need deliverance and liberalisation from voting wrongly

Tinubu founder all his company without Lagos resources, if you have any prove against this please let's know even before democracy he has been rich and from a rich home

Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by slivertongue: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2020
Let's "Torture Them Psychologically" until they all do the right thing.
Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2020
Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2020
solmus:

Let's go through Lagos Election with common sense and understand their loyalty to good governance ... Unlike places like of Abia State with PDP and Rivers State with PDP

APC polled 739,445 PDP polled 206,141 for Babajide Sanwo Olu's Election because they know him well as chairman Lagos property development Commission, he was part of Lagos blueprint, he is also a renowned banker since Eco bank days

Same as Fashola, Ambode and others

Check all south east and south south PDP state and see mediocre Government on display and tell me who need deliverance and liberalisation from voting wrongly

Tinubu founder all his company without Lagos resources, if you have any prove against this please let's know even before democracy he has been rich and from a rich home

Did you say rich home? In Iragbiji? Who's his father? What was he worth?

And now you claim I can't prove that Tinubu started any of his companies with state resources but can you prove that Atiku started any of his companies with state resources?

And about governance in the East, aside Lagos, can you bring any other Southwest state that can match with Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu in infrastructural development and even in other developmental indices since 1999?
Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by solmus: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2020
Awol1:

Did you say rich home? In Iragbiji? Who's his father? What was he worth?

And now you claim I can't prove that Tinubu started any of his companies with state resources but can you prove that Atiku started any of his companies with state resources?

And about governance in the East, aside Lagos, can you bring any other Southwest state that can match with Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu in infrastructural development and even in other developmental indices since 1999?

Lol no be only iragbiji Na Iranian gbiji .... So the fact that I have a cousin from Osun I am from Osun? My uncle's must marry from my state? Ain't that silly

Tinubu's father Kafaru Tinubu an old colonial police officer, his mum his a trader and Lagos iyaloja, their family house is still at Lagos Island, Tinubus are dynasty with family tree most are famous Lagos chiefs

Atiku is a custom Officer FG employee, Tinubu's success was from private sector

Your last point I indulge you to ask Your brothers about Oyo State on all economic development indexes

Numbers of Airports in only Ibadan(alakia, akobo Airforce), malls ( Atleast 5 in Ibadan) radio 20 and TV stations 5 , rails standard and narrow guage , University of international standards(UI, LeadCity, Lautech, Dominion, Techu), Colleges( Poly Ibadan, college of education, nursing school) , industries (Only Lagos Ibadan express houses more industry not to talk of Oluyole industrial estate) and compare to any underdeveloped South East state

Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2020
My biggest question is why doesn't Orji Kalu of igboland receive this type of attention igbos give Tinubu?
Is there some secret we don't know??
Anybody from the east kind enough to explain this riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma
Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2020
Could it be love?

Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by allthingsgood: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2020
Awol1:

What's your business with Hassan Kukah?

How many times have condemned MURIC or called it APC group?

i am a catholic. thats my business with a catholic bishop
if u like call muric or turic whatever u like
Re: "Give Me Them Psychological Torture" - Bishop Kukah by solmus: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Finally, 2021 Is The Year / Do You Believe In Life After Death As A Christian? / Things That Don't Happen In Heaven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.