Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) (1476 Views)

Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE / Current Situation In South Korea! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Philipponzaghi: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Aketi destroyed the whole thing in ondo state. he doesn't deserve second term.

What whole thing did he destroy?
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

You don’t know you’re on a failed mission.

Any vote Jegede will amass will be shared by the deputy governor party in the coming election and that will give Americans the chance to win.

Sit here and be wasting your time.
that's in your clueless thinking. jegede is the people's choice.
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Philipponzaghi: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Johnnyessence:
there are series of Abia infrastructures on nairaland. stop displaying your ignorance here. stop derailing this thread OK.

Can you show me the Abia infrastructures?

Abi infrastructure now mean a different thing in your own English language.

What thread am I derailing? You campaign for your candidate, I’m campaigning for my candidate Alex Otti.

What is bad in that?
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

What whole thing did he destroy?
he destroyed health sector in the state, he destroyed education sector in the state, he destroyed the social welfare in ondo state. there's no month Ondo workers won't go for strike over unpaid salaries Aketi refused to pay them.
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Can you show me the Abia infrastructures?

Abi infrastructure now mean a different thing in your own English language.

What thread am I derailing? You campaign for your candidate, I’m campaigning for my candidate Alex Otti.

What is bad in that?
check a lot of pictures in
this thread on nairaland OK. you stop derailing my thread.

1 Share

Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
See this dummy o
U are telling us to hate Aketi while defending Ikpeazu??
Una dey normal for this county so?

Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Philipponzaghi: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Johnnyessence:
check a lot of pictures in
this thread on nairaland OK. you stop derailing my thread.

So this is what you call infrastructure? A one lane road for heaven sake ?

Have you no shame?
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Philipponzaghi: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Johnnyessence:
he destroyed health sector in the state, he destroyed education sector in the state, he destroyed the social welfare in ondo state. there's no month Ondo workers won't go for strike over unpaid salaries Aketi refused to pay them.

Stop saying nonsense Omo Ibo.

Abia is an image of decadence and yet you are here defending Abia, how them can I trust your thinking?

Even Ikpeazu himself can not defend Abia because he knows Abia is beyond redemption and a disgrace to humanity.
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Philipponzaghi: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
All Nigeria newspapers got nothing good to say about the state in terms of infrastructure and serenity.

Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

So this is what you call infrastructure? A one lane road for heaven sake ?

Have you no shame?
check the whole thread and not blowing propaganda here.
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
See this dummy o
he's not normal at all. he's just an empty barrel set of mafians.
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Philipponzaghi: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
Johnnyessence:
check the whole thread and not blowing propaganda here.

Ogbeni Ania state is a shithole and even her indigene are tired of defending the rotten state.

Ikpeazu need to be voted out or recalled by the people of Abia state to rid them of the slavery PDP drag them into.

Even PDP chairman in Abia won't argue along the line of infrastructure as Abia strength, so you are on a futile effort here so stop wasting your time.
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Philipponzaghi: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
Johnnyessence:
he's not normal at all. he's just an empty barrel set of mafians.

Lol don't you know the guy is talking to you? Abi you don't understand English language again?

StaffofOrayan:
See this dummy o
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by NaijirianKing: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
The state is finished.. smh

When will progress happen.... ?

Johnnyessence:
look at the current situation of OSRC road this morning.
This is the road that lead to Ondo State radiovision cooperation (OSRC), this contract has been awarded since 2018, unfortunately the contractor has disappeared and went away with the money allocated for this project, this was done in connivance of some APC leaders in Ondo State.
This is a Government that promised good road network in 2016 but unfortunately he is acting on the directive of his wife, Betty Akeredolu.
Let's vote out a Government that doesn't care about the people.
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Lol don't you know the guy is talking to you? Abi you don't understand English language again?

I can see Abia state infrastructure thread here on nairaland and the Abia state governor is doing the needful in terms of governance. I can't see ondo state infrastructure thread on nairaland.
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Philipponzaghi: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I can see Abia state infrastructure thread here on nairaland and the Abia state governor is doing the needful in terms of governance. I can't see ondo state infrastructure thread on nairaland.

Lol so because some people chose to open thread about Abia mean that that have infrastructures and Ondo state has nine?

When have you ever seen Lagos or Abuja infrastructures thread on Nairaland? Does that imply they don’t have infrastructures too?

Stop beating about the Bush, just like Buhari cannot defend security, Abia government cannot defend infrastructure.
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Lol so because some people chose to open thread about Abia mean that that have infrastructures and Ondo state has nine?

When have you ever seen Lagos or Abuja infrastructures thread on Nairaland? Does that imply they don’t have infrastructures too?

Stop beating about the Bush, just like Buhari cannot defend security, Abia government cannot defend infrastructure.
I don hear you, just don't derail this thread.
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

The guy no well
Na pdp e-rat
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by femolii: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You no get balls ooo
So u no fit face your fellow Yoruba man face to face
Haaaaaaa, chaiii
Tell your governor to develop Aba.
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Madmazel(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
Most major roads are like this in Akure. Some of them are under construction and most are just full of potholes.

It's a pity so see a state capital with horrible roads the way Akure is.

I hope some of these roads under construction can be completed on time. They are taking forever to complete them.

NOTE: I'm not supporting any political party, I just want motorable roads where I live.
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
meanwhile,
Tinubu in Ondo to campaign for Akeredolu- We will bury PDP in this state. Inform your family members
Tinubu in Ondo to campaign for Akeredolu- We will bury PDP in this state. Go home and tell your family members. tinubu and Oshiomhole were buried politically in ondo state. #Ondonobelagos
There is covid-19 pandemic, but elections and campaigns must go on and not the schools opening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0fsgfhHqsA
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Madmazel:
Most major roads are like this in Akure. Some of them are under construction and most are just full of potholes.

It's a pity so see a state capital with horrible roads the way Akure is.

I hope some of these roads under construction can be completed on time. They are taking forever to complete them.

NOTE: I'm not supporting any political party, I just want motorable roads where I live.
thanks for clarifying my post here that what I posted in the morning was true.
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Madmazel(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Johnnyessence:
thanks for clarifying my post here that what I posted in the morning was true.
you are welcome
Re: Look At The Current Situation Of OSRC Road In Akure(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Madmazel:
you are welcome
thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m In Ireland Because I Ran Away From My Marriage / Travelling To Australia- Urgent / Sweeping Changes In Us Immigration Procedures: Law Abiding Illegals Able To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.